[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

icyphoenix

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

At 4:35, she was asked to use food or animals to describe her co-stars. She used husky dog for LGX. Angry bird for Kris Wu b'cos he look angry when not talking. The other 2 she gave answer quite directly. For FSF, she hesitated and giggled to herself for a moment (5:18)...b4 saying White Horse. The host asked if b'cos handsome? She replied Prince on White Horse. There is no elaboration.

Hi @Cedric Ong hehe you finally found the actual video interview. Thank you for the translations and your time! I appreciate it.

And agree with @icyphoenix its a pleasure to see the insight of what her thought process was regarding FSF.

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

It has been 1 yr of shooting.. Hoping to see Minglan air soon!! Waiting to see FSF n ZLY in it!! 

Yes! Can't wait to see Minglan air! Go go producer.. this is the right time to air it!

some of Monkey King 3 bts

Look at it.. They look so cute together :kiss_wink:

I want more!! I only got 4 bts of them. Anyone have more bts of fsf & zly please post here.

They both look so fun and comfy together. 

I'll talk about Liying bcoz I'm her fan. She is so playful around him. Obviously she is happy with him. Shes so cheerful. Liying even talks alot when they were interviewing (she is sometimes quite in media interview). 

There is love in her eyes when she looks at him :love:

@dr4malala Thanks for sharing the BTS. I have been trying to find them in Youtube for ages. I am looking forward to the BTS of Story of Minglan. Lets hope Daylight Entertainment post more of the BTS soon. 

1 hour ago, dr4malala said:

Look at it.. They look so cute together :kiss_wink:

I want more!! I only got 4 bts of them. Anyone have more bts of fsf & zly please post here.

They both look so fun and comfy together. 

I'll talk about Liying bcoz I'm her fan. She is so playful around him. Obviously she is happy with him. Shes so cheerful. Liying even talks alot when they were interviewing (she sometimes so quite in media interview). 

There is love in her eyes when she looks at him :love:

As a Yingbao fan, I am happy that she found someone she can goof around with. I think there's nothing better in finding someone you can be cheerful and be herself. Even in interview, I can sense the love radiating from them. Maybe I am being delusional in my shipper's heart. 

6 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

@dr4malala I wish there was engaged subs!! Many interviews don't have subs.. That's the sad thing!! 

My wish too! 

I envy Vietnamese and Thai people, they are spoiled with abundant translations.

@thelonetraveller_18 your welcome. It took some times to find the bts.

4 hours ago, thelonetraveller_18 said:

@dr4malala 

As a Yingbao fan, I am happy that she found someone she can goof around with. I think there's nothing better in finding someone you can be cheerful and be herself. Even in interview, I can sense the love radiating from them. Maybe I am being delusional in my shipper's heart. 

Yes I sense it too.

We can see they're so playful and close in MK3 BTS.

However, FSF & ZLY seem to maintain distance in public, in various promotional events they avoid 'being intimate', as they usually did with their other pairing/costars. Haha they actually very good at covering it up.

But after they relationship revealed, after I looked back on their togetherness, I could feel the vibration from some of their little gestures.. some of that's 'little movements' have been posted and mention here by the others. Still, the feeling hard to cover. Well, yingbao's eyes are very expressive :lol:

7 hours ago, dr4malala said:

Anyone can help translate this video?

Or at least the part between 00:41-01:15

something about.. is liying pretty or not?

And why romance just like riding horse?

At 0:41, the host asked FSF if he find ZLY's king in the movie pretty/beautiful or not. (i think they are asking about her portrayal of the king). ZLY started to giggle.

FSF replied it's too simple and not enough to use pretty/beautiful to describe her. It's too "narrow". He said I feel Liying (note here he said Liying, not king)'s most notable traits are her innocence, quick wits....(FSF trying to find words)...and a sense of goodness that comes from within, to be felt by others. Then he add viewers would see that sense of goodness and also self-sacrificing from the king in the movie.

ZLY lightly clapped upon finding this. 

The rest i'll translate the parts that's related to any romantic feelings. At 2min, FSF said their feelings in the movie is of 1st love. The King never met any guy b4 this and the Priest had only encountered female demoness. Their feelings are very innocent and slightly uncertain (when 1st met).

At 2:36, when asked how to portray this feeling....ZLY said "qu fan chong jian" (a phrase meaning simplify, remove the complicated)...my guess is she would remove all other experiences and really immerse in someone meeting her 1st love....b'cos she also elaborated saying it's a new experience. 

FSF replied to this part that it's not just a new acting yardstick but also of feelings, to understand this new char. He added that ZLY has an advantage here....her big clear eyes gave ppl a sense of 1st love naturally.

Behind i'll skip...talking about writing scriptures in the sand, the riding on the CGI deer (a horse actually) and the stunt down the cliff.

Liying is trending at #1 on Weibo right now because people mistook her to be pregnant as she's wearing a loose dress. But others find it funny because she just had a fan meeting yesterday and everyone saw her belly was flat. :lol:  Btw, FSF and Liying hung out together again, with a friend.

61e7f4aaly1fv46hrww3pj20hl0mljuu.jpg61e7f4aaly1fv46hs7bnoj20hm0md799.jpg61e7f4aaly1fv46hs68kij20hl0mpn28.jpg61e7f4aaly1fv46hrxc38j20hr0m4425.jpg

1 hour ago, ElleWoodsen said:

Liying is trending at #1 on Weibo right now because people mistook her to be pregnant as she's wearing a loose dress. But others find it funny because she just had a fan meeting yesterday and everyone saw her belly was flat. 

LMAO! this is hillarious! :lol: Haters just gonna hate and lose their mind to create such hoax.

The guy not even looks like FSF, and she was not ZLY. Not to mention Liying just out yesterday.

"Zhao Liying overnight of violence belly" defines a wonderful phenomenon :phew:

That silly people can't see the truth on sept 8

EUQThG8.jpg

0GEXgrP.jpg

006pJ1sJgy1fv4dc0zmiij30oi17kwkl.jpg

This is an old photo but the first time I saw this pic guess what caught my eye...Liying's left hand cutely placed on FSF's right shoulder. Liying's the only actress in the photo that does it. It's really heart-warming. It's like they know they've got each other's back. ^_^

N1Ggzffr_o.jpg

Archived