Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

XieNa finally sent her gift :D 

Media are harassing them and people then ask themselves why celebs prefer to keep situations like this one private. I saw a video of paps blocking FSF's car outside the hospital. Then they yell to each other to block him so they can ask questions. FSF looked annoyed and anyone would. Could be dangerous when they try to leave with the baby. Then today he changed his car and they still found him. 

He is being polite but I hope it calms down before they leave the hospital. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, leeza77 said:

Most younger actors/actresses call hing feng shu (according to fsf&zly's interview when promoting MK3). Zly called him feng ge. Er shu's nickname only exist after minglan. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but Er Shu means 2nd Uncle right, since his character in TSOML is the 2nd son. Which means Feng Shu is Uncle Feng & FengGe means big bro Feng...

So the younger generation actors call him uncle, I wonder if they call Huang Xiao Ming uncle Huang too:D

And heartiest congratulations to the Feng couple for the arrival of their new family member. Hope he'll grow up to be as tall as daddy with good looks like mommy.

• Like 10

12 hours ago, wildcherry said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but Er Shu means 2nd Uncle right, since his character in TSOML is the 2nd son. Which means Feng Shu is Uncle Feng & FengGe means big bro Feng...

So the younger generation actors call him uncle, I wonder if they call Huang Xiao Ming uncle Huang too:D

And heartiest congratulations to the Feng couple for the arrival of their new family member. Hope he'll grow up to be as tall as daddy with good looks like mommy.

Fsf is such a dear person. A good husband. The media and pap keep harrasing him and what  he did was giving them cakes and kfc. Quite an expensive cakes. Yingbao is so lucky, she found  a gem. 

• Like 11

Saw some videos of them leaving the hospital,this papz ahh...their kind of thirsty affff....being a popular celebrity is really hard sometimes,,, all eyes on you..

Hope they got home safe.

• Like 8

https://weibo-go.blogspot.com/2019/03/req-zhao-liying-gives-birth-to-son-feng.html?m=1

Zhao Liying gives birth to a son + Feng Shaofeng enters the hospital carrying a baby basket

zlyfsf.jpg

(T/N: Only the second pic of the first news and the first pic of the second news are used. This is a request received via twitter DM. Thank you for the request! Do let me know if it’s insufficient. Both derived from Sina Ent.) 

News: Zhao Liying gives birth to a son 

[2767 shares] [15969 comments] [64k likes]
1. [+8890] All I wish to say now is that Mama Ying suffered for ten months! Mother and son are safe. The baby is healthy <3 

2. [+6278] A few days ago, they clarified about 3rd March being the estimated date, no? Today’s 8th March, thanks! To some of you, please respect yourselves! It’s a great day today so I shall not argue with y’all. Congrats congrats 

3. [+5526] Congrats goddess! 

4. [+4492] Congrats Zhao Liying, you have my blessings

5. [+4098] Congrats to Liying for giving birth to a baby 

6. [+3567] Congrats!

7. [+2630] Congrats! It feels like they suddenly got married and suddenly had a baby 

8. [+2501] Best wishes, best wishes~

9. [+2403] Congrats Baby Ying

10. [+1811] Congrats sis

11. [+1666] Wow, congrats, congrats

-

fsf.jpg
News: Feng Shaofeng carries a baby basket to the hospital

[173 shares] [1022 comments] [6318 likes]
1. [+3728] The last warmth you can give them is to not disturb them

2. [+2776] You guys worked hard. Please go home and rest well. Thanks for giving us news updates about our Liying. 

3. [+2635] Give her some space. Stop focusing so much on her. Thanks. Y’all have worked hard. Go home and rest well 

4. [+2208] All reporters, y’all have worked hard. Go home and get some warmth. As fans, we aren’t anxious. We can wait for Liying to update us herself  

5. [+1884] My god, stop disrupting their private lives 

I just saw the pictures of them (?) leaving the hospital. Yingbao looking healthier imo
  • Like 10
  • Love 1

On 3/9/2019 at 4:08 PM, mrsyooknit said:

XieNa finally sent her gift :D 

Media are harassing them and people then ask themselves why celebs prefer to keep situations like this one private. I saw a video of paps blocking FSF's car outside the hospital. Then they yell to each other to block him so they can ask questions. FSF looked annoyed and anyone would. Could be dangerous when they try to leave with the baby. Then today he changed his car and they still found him. 

He is being polite but I hope it calms down before they leave the hospital. 

Those paps are  such vicious and nosy species.  Celebrities are human too.  They deserved privacy like everyone else.  FSF and LY are both very private people and it is totally understandable that they do not want their life in full display.  Disgraceful paparazzis.