Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

Annual couple votes: 

Third place Zhao Liying & Feng Shaofeng

t0102221c5439f17914.jpg?size=559x551
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

On 1/23/2019 at 6:26 PM, leeza77 said:

Annual couple votes: 

Third place Zhao Liying & Feng Shaofeng

t0102221c5439f17914.jpg?size=559x551

Who’s #1 and #2?

It’s killing me how little bts we got of the couple, worse is yingbao not able to promote due to her pregnancy. When I was shipping tingying I got spoiled left and right :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

17 hours ago, leeza77 said:

Best p

So happy[嘻嘻]
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • 007hzGRlly1fzl28s9wlwj30u00dv0wu.jpg

One of my fav moments!!! 

You know what, I realized everytime gty is supposed to act teasing with ml, fsf would do a more intimate gesture but in the middle of it he stop changed it into a more casual gesture. Maybe he thought whoops, forgot I’m supposed to just acting, my bad. :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Ha ha.. You r right. Some scenes, gty almost touch ml's face ir hug her, but then he withdrew his hands,  change his mind. I guess in real life, in private they are really affectionate, touchy feely and lovey dovey

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, leeza77 said:

Ha ha.. You r right. Some scenes, gty almost touch ml's face ir hug her, but then he withdrew his hands,  change his mind. I guess in real life, in private they are really affectionate, touchy feely and lovey dovey

Yet we still dont have any bts to fawn over :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, leeza77 said:

Haha that was I am thinking too:love: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

15 hours ago, nichiwoohee said:

One of my fav moments!!! 

You know what, I realized everytime gty is supposed to act teasing with ml, fsf would do a more intimate gesture but in the middle of it he stop changed it into a more casual gesture. Maybe he thought whoops, forgot I’m supposed to just acting, my bad. :lol:

And in ep 53 at minglans bed;their so close:love:cant help myself but to smile like a horse:grin:...meanwhile at the back of my head while watching;;;( you two ahh...your enjoying toomuch:relaxed::love:)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Even if at present I dunno they are a real life couple, I still wud have ship them for real :D FSF must have a really hard time keeping his hand to himself whenever ZLY is around.

• Like 7

I wish i can see them in real life acted lovey dovey. So far they are really careful not to show intimacy in public. Fsf likes to hold zly hand when the are walking

• Like 7

On 1/28/2019 at 10:55 PM, heatherbee said:

And in ep 53 at minglans bed;their so close:love:cant help myself but to smile like a horse:grin:...meanwhile at the back of my head while watching;;;( you two ahh...your enjoying toomuch:relaxed::love:)

They probably werent acting :lol:

16 hours ago, leeza77 said:

I wish i can see them in real life acted lovey dovey. So far they are really careful not to show intimacy in public. Fsf likes to hold zly hand when the are walking

The only thing close to intimacy from them is mk3 bts, probably because they were on the flirting stage

• Like 5
  • Love 2

20 hours ago, leeza77 said:

Some people don't like to be too showy in public.  Being public figures, I guess they do have to be careful but it was nice to see them holding hands.  

4 hours ago, nichiwoohee said:

They probably werent acting :lol:

The only thing close to intimacy from them is mk3 bts, probably because they were on the flirting stage

I always shipped LY with her co-stars as she is so shippable.  I would have done the same here.  The fact that they were both really seeing each other is a bonus.  :heart:

• Like 7

3 hours ago, frenchfan said:

I always shipped LY with her co-stars as she is so shippable.  I would have done the same here.  The fact that they were both really seeing each other is a bonus.  :heart:

I dont always ship yingbao with her costars, I tend to look at how she behaves on the bts or interviews. The only vibe I got  was wc, because of how comfortable and cozy she is with him. But when I saw mk3 bts,  how fsf gazed at her, and how smiley yingbao was, yep ship ‘em!!!

Can anyone help out what the lady at 2:02 yelled about? Fsf was taken aback while mark and lgx couldnt help laughing

• Like 6
  • Love 1

On 1/29/2019 at 4:30 PM, nichiwoohee said:

I dont always ship yingbao with her costars, I tend to look at how she behaves on the bts or interviews. The only vibe I got  was wc, because of how comfortable and cozy she is with him. But when I saw mk3 bts,  how fsf gazed at her, and how smiley yingbao was, yep ship ‘em!!!

Can anyone help out what the lady at 2:02 yelled about? Fsf was taken aback while mark and lgx couldnt help laughing

The question the lady asked "Is Feng Shao Feng dating Zhao Liying"?  Which got Mark and LGX laughing.  It was so spontaneous as they were there for Detective Dee press release :D 

I agree with you there.  When I first saw LY with WC for Zu Mountain, I was shipping them like crazy.  Their BTS moments were sweet and you could see LY was very relaxed and naturally playful.  The BTS with FSF in Monkey King 3 was sweet too.  Pity they didn't show much for TSOML.  

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2