[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

icyphoenix

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, dr4malala said:

Paparazzi finally got the front picture of fsf & zly :D @Tsim Sha Shui Mall, HK

Its an open secret :P

Uh huh, it's not about buying wedding supplies. This is only a break to go shopping together, very sweet, almost inseparable.

This is the first front picture of FSF and Ying Bao together. The rest were either back view or side view of Yingbao. We should celebrate. HAHA. They are nearly inseparable since they are photographed together. Good to know that their relationship is going very strong. Hopefully we will hear wedding announcement soon :wub: 

On 9/2/2018 at 5:33 PM, icyphoenix said:

We will get the info soon as paparazzi will find out what r they doing lolz:P

We got the info real soon. It's like the next day. Lol. Maybe there will be another one tomorrow :P:P

1 hour ago, dr4malala said:

But why still no announcement?

FSF had an open relationship with NiNi.

I wonder is Liying the one who does not want to announce it? Afterall she is a private person. I barely know anything about her family, and her past relationship :wub:

Hi. FSF has mentioned that he will not announce his relationship to the media after his very public one with Nini. To be honest, I don't think there is any difference announcing their relationship. It's like everyone in C-ent knows their relationship. ;)

Screenshot_2018_09_03_19_03_01_027_com_m

They dont bother covering the faces anymore...they are like whatever :D

I somehow remember sometime around end of the year last year, there were rumors about ZLY will get married in Bali in November 2018. Many speculation abt her groom to be which include LYF & William Chan.

Now November 2018 is only 2 months away. Do you think they're making their relationship obvious to prepare their fans for their upcoming nuptials? *pls excuz me if I'm thinking ahead of myself*

22 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@thelonetraveller_18 I guess it's much bigger than announcement.. The pic above is taken much closer n with the staff of them, the paparazzi got such a clear pic that clearly means FSF n ZLY defo r showing up their relationship!! Hope this relationship stays strong forever n we hear the wedding bells soon!! 

Yes, its way bigger than any announcements. The picture is not taken by the paparazzi, its taken by ordinary citizens at Hong Kong. Haha. But I think it is a good point that they are dating so openly without covering their faces. They deserve to have a normal life. So happy to see this couple out. Can I hope for a picture of the engagement ring if they announce wedding bells :P

Welcome to avengers couple:D

Hoping also for their engagement soon....

I hope their fans will accept them wholeheartedly and not turn their backs against them as if having in a relationship is a big crime..

Im already imagining their future life as a couple...

Just now, heatherbee said:

Welcome to avengers couple:D

Hoping also for their engagement soon....

I hope their fans will accept them wholeheartedly and not turn their backs against them as if having in a relationship is a big crime..

Im already imagining their future life as a couple...

Welcome . 

I m really worried abt fans reaction.. But I feel yingbao n FSF r mature enough to handle fans n personal life.. Hoping that they stay like this forever..

10 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Welcome . 

I m really worried abt fans reaction.. But I feel yingbao n FSF r mature enough to handle fans n personal life.. Hoping that they stay like this forever..

The fan reaction so far is generally okay or at least they are making an effort to pretend that they are okay. I was actually quite worried about Ying Bao fans. But so far, the reaction was pretty alright. For FSF, most of his extreme fans should have been gone or accustomed since he had that very public relationship with Nini.  Can we hope for another picture today :wub: Getting greedier. HAHA 

9 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I dont think they will get married in Bali this year, but their relationships looks good so far. 

Fans have to accept it and stop their denial. Some fans on both sides are still in denial. 

I agree with you on the wedding, I highly doubt that their wedding will be in Bali this year. But we never know. Can I hope for some other places than Bali, like say Maldives :wub: 

There will always be fans who are in denial, let them be. Don't think they will be affected by them. :) 

Feng Shaofeng temporarily stopped working to accompany his girlfriend after he finished filming. This time, the two flew together from Shanghai to Shenzhen, and then took a car from Shenzhen to Hong Kong for holiday shopping. The reason why the two were photographed many times but is still unwilling to announce the relationship is because Zhao Liying has an advertising contract, so she must keep a low profile on her relationship, but they have already planned to register for marriage at the end of the year, and may also hold a wedding in Europe.

I just translated a section in this article and it may not all be true: http://k.sina.com.cn/article_1710345791_65f1ce3f001008i47.html

On 9/3/2018 at 7:33 PM, icyphoenix said:

@dr4malala finally the front pic of both.. Cute, both going for shopping n spending time together:wub:.. Hope both r enjoying their vacation! 

On 9/3/2018 at 7:37 PM, thelonetraveller_18 said:

This is the first front picture of FSF and Ying Bao together. The rest were either back view or side view of Yingbao. We should celebrate. HAHA. They are nearly inseparable since they are photographed together. Good to know that their relationship is going very strong. Hopefully we will hear wedding announcement soon :wub: 

@icyphoenix @thelonetraveller_18

Yep with that bording pass and the clear pic of them, that just as big as the announcement. They so obviously told the world that they are together :blush:

They don't even bother to cover the faces anymore.. haha so happy to see they dating so openly and freely in the public now. They finally take the freedom :D

Hey, they too deserve the life of normal people dating. 

Hope FSF & ZLY relationship stay strong forever :heart:  and I want to hear the wedding bells soon!!

Hi @thelonetraveller_18 I thought they first front pic was this?

20003767_640x640_0.jpg

Nvm, haha I agree ofcourse we should celebrate our sweet couple finally take the freedom and take they relationship to another step. Joy of Living!! :love:

61726f6cgy1fuparei1m3j209g0f474p.jpg

0071_W8_JEgy1foolhxrx2qj30d108kt92.jpg

6b927e1bly4fupl5e8e4fj20f10aiaah.jpg

@dr4malala 

Spoiler

Just paste the link n wait for few seconds, it will be embedded automatically! 

Seeing MK3 wrap up celebration pics.. I remember FSF posting a pic of his n ZLY drinking champagne n he complimented her drinking capability.. ZLY too replied to his post!! :ph34r:.. Did they start dating from then onwards? 

I find it ridiculous that some of the fans, mostly Liying childish fans still in denial and reject it. LOL. I think they read to much gossips:sweatingbullets: Who are you to charge people? ZLY have the freedom to love anyone. 

They are both single and they are both mature, responsible adults. It is normal that people shipped couples together. Doesn't mean that they date. Actors actressess are human too. They can date whomever they want. So long as both are happy. They deserve to be happy just like you all. So leave them alone they both good people.

I hope the happy couple don't bother by 'this people'. Hope they remain strong and loving forever.

@dr4malala Oops, I mean the full front full shot without masks. So glad they manage to enjoy a date without all the secrecy. 

1 hour ago, dr4malala said:

I find it ridiculous that some of the fans, mostly Liying childish fans still in denial and reject it. LOL. I think they read to much gossips:sweatingbullets: Who are you to charge people? ZLY have the freedom to love anyone. 

They are both single and they are both mature, responsible adults. It is normal that people shipped couples together. Doesn't mean that they date. Actors actressess are human too. They can date whomever they want. So long as both are happy. They deserve to be happy just like you all. So leave them alone they both good people.

I hope the happy couple don't bother by 'this people'. Hope they remain strong and loving forever.

Fans are still in denial? Gosh. I hope they grow up soon, so childish to dictate who Liying can love or who she can date.  I think the couple are quite mature. Don't think they will get bothered by childish fans.  

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

@dr4malala 

Reveal hidden contents

Seeing MK3 wrap up celebration pics.. I remember FSF posting a pic of his n ZLY drinking champagne n he complimented her drinking capability.. ZLY too replied to his post!! :ph34r:.. Did they start dating from then onwards? 

I have a feeling that they dated after MK3. Especially the period where she was shooting 72 floors of mystery. That was the portion where her schedule was lesstight for last year :wub: FSF was also at Beijing at that same period shooting Detective Dee. Yingbao normally stays at Beijing (her home is there) when she is free. But who knows, they are quite close when I saw the BTS of MK3. They are the only ones who know when they started dating, 

On 9/4/2018 at 3:38 PM, icyphoenix said:

@dr4malala 

Reveal hidden contents

@icyphoenix got it, thanks.

I did a little researches, digging here and there.. And I found out ZLY and FSF most likely dating for 2 years :rolleyes: and they so good at keeping it low without anyone found out,, not untill now when they obviously reveal it themselves :wub: might be we will hear great news soon?

On 8/30/2018 at 4:08 AM, mrsyooknit said:

I know they used to be during the same company and even worked on a few dramas together back when ZLY was completely unknown and playing very minor roles. I wonder what was their relationship like during those years? Maybe she has a good impression of him since then. 

Hehe it turn out that FSF & ZLY actually already known each other for 10 years! :oWOW!! I guess not many people notice that?

No wonder they are so comfy with each other.

Yes, Liying used to be during the same management with him in Huayi. And, they were costars from 2009-2012 for 4 dramas, where liying still a small actress and unknown. I watched The Girl In Blue (2010), thats when I started notice FSF bcoz my good friend keep fussing about him, well I only knew Joe Chen and Roy Chiu at that time. Huh, I can't recall Liying on it. 

@mrsyooknit I also wonder how their relationship during those years? 

Most likely they have good impression on each other and respect each other.

FSF & ZLY will have a stable relationship because they have a strong backbone,, that a long time friendship :)

In any case, the two have already known each other for 10 years + 6 dramas/movies. It is also worth blessing that the ten-years-old friend is a lover :innocent:

Sources :

https://media.weibo.cn/article?object_id=1022%3A2309404277942585805259&luicode=10000011&lfid=100103type%3D1%26q%3D%23赵丽颖%23%23冯绍峰%23&id=2309404277942585805259

https://m.nanrenwo.net/article/141687.html

On 8/31/2018 at 6:24 PM, ElleWoodsen said:

She keeps saying she wants a responsible man but it looks like she is the driving force behind their relationship, like someone who keeps them together at the end of the day.

One thing worth mentioning is that Liying said in an interview that the main thing she wants in a relationship is conversating with one another and giving each other strength and support, mentally. Giving each other the strongest security.  She said that the most important thing is that both need to be happy in the relationship. That's all she really wants. If Shaofeng still wants to explore the world and doesn't want to be tied down then she won't tie him down and give him the freedom he needs, if that's what makes him happy. She said that in a relationship she will be very understanding of her man and as long as he is happy then she is happy. 

I really hope that in the future, she won't be the only one holding up their relationship and that he wouldn't "explore" too much. For some reason there are just red flags in that statement of yours. I mean if they are ok with an open relationship then by all mean go for it. I think that is also why they have not confirm their relationship...so technically no commitment to the public or to themselves.

Honestly, in the beginning I wasn't fond of their pairing either. I didn't really like FSF as an actor and I didn't understand why our Yingbao would choose him, someone who have a "player" feel to,  out of everyone and anyone.

However I've recently watch an older episode of China's Running Man with FSF in it and I finally understand why she chose him. He is actually a pretty quiet, calm, and gentle guy. He is very indecisive but he doesn't want to hurt anyone's feeling.

In the show, he couldn't decide which partner to go with,,,and not hurt their feelings...so he decides to split his time for each of them lol...and he stick to his words...running to go find the other when each time is up. It's kinda adorable. I think he is real life Monk Tang Sanzang. Haha. So from reality shows and interviews with her and behind the scenes, I can see how gentle and caring he is. He is a guy with a good heart and I've finally understand why ZLY would fall for him. 

They are quite similar in personality to each other.

They look cute together and I hope FSF see how good ZLY is and ready to really tie himself down for her. 

Archived