[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

icyphoenix

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised we didn't notice that Han Han liked both of their Weibo at the same time when ZLY posted that she's done filming for Ming Lan. The thing is FSF post a Weibo for Ming Lan wrap up ages ago but he only liked FSF's post when ZLY posted hers later. 

And Han Han has also shared both of their official announcement posts to his Weibo. Such good friends they are. :lol:

10 hours ago, ElleWoodsen said:

Hey do you guys know that ZLY used to play FSF's mother-in-law in a drama? 

The show was aired in 2010. When the show was broadcast, Feng Shaofeng was 32 years old and Huo Siyan was 29 years old. This year, Feng Shaofeng's wife, Zhao Liying, was 22 years old.

Because Zhao Liying plays the mother's mother, Yingzi. Yes, you are not mistaken, Zhao Liying plays the mother of Huo Siyan, Feng Shaofeng's mother-in-law. :joy:

What's the drama?:joy:

I ddnt know much abwt FSF, so during my free time,I've been reading/watching artickles abwt him.

Therefore I conclude that I dont care abwt his past nor his bad reputation about being a cheater anymore as some netizen's say's.PAST IS PAST as long as he will love li ying to the fullest.:blush:

She already married our li ying so I just wished that they will have a happy and peacefull marriage.

I know that in the future they cannot avoid some circumstancess since they are both on entertainment industry..

They say that nothing last forever,but I want them to have a happilly everafter,together hand in hand untill their hair becomes all white:D

Feng Shaofeng isn't like what haters said of him. Haters will always find things of him and make him look like a bad person, balming everything on him. Feng is a calm and gentle person with good manners. I been following him for years i can see that what haters said of him is not true and i am saying this because people always believed whatever its said in the interent or if enough people said something people tend believed it even if they don't know him well. I feel like just by researching him will not tell you a lot about him because people can write whatever they about about him. Following him and seeing how he's actually like will gave you a better impression of him. Anyways, gald that you guys support them being together :)

On 10/19/2018 at 6:13 AM, ElleWoodsen said:

Guess what guys?!!!! ZLY is also FSF's 9th girlfriend. 

LOL! 

What kind of rumours, for the big time.. all those rumours, gossips, fake news were to promote dramas or to give fans service.

For his recent rumours, I knew FSF denied the one with Victoria Song & Hayden Guo.

Of course, Zhao Liying also has many gossip boyfriends too.

Gao Zi Qi, Chen Xiao, Zhang Han, William Chan, Wallace Huo, Wang Hao, Lin Geng Xin, Kris Wu, Feng Shao Feng. 
LOL!! Exactly 9 too! But I don't care.. rumours is rumours!

To be fair, same as FSF's, ZLY also has many rumours that the shippers or media or haters would love to proved legitimate.. that so called "meeting", matching items, skinships, etc, etc!!

LOL! With all the hints I almost believed LY dating Kris :P

And please can we stop draging Ni Ni and Chen Xiao here?

I dunno if he and LY ever dated, but Chen Xiao is a married man! 

Yep, Ni Ni was his ex, nothing wrong with it. I like Ni Ni as an actress. Not everything about break up was who's wrong who's right. They just not meant to be together. 

Both FSF & Ni Ni had a joint-statement that “the breakup was amicable and not due to any particular reason”. No one cheating! (FSF / Ni Ni never talked bad about the other)
Here it was:
https://www.jaynestars.com/news/william-feng-and-ni-ni-stop-malicious-gossip-over-break-up/

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/feng-shaofeng-ni-ni-denounce-negative-rumours-064100488.html

And Ni Ni choosing to openly dating, it's ok. LY tend to keep her love life private, it's ok too. Everyone has their own preferences.

1 hour ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

I think zly knows better about fsf. She has choosen him. Surely she did not believe all those rumours n hateful things over the net. One if her ideal man characteristic is someone who is responsible. Fsf met her criteria. End of stories. 

Yep, Liying is a wise and smart girl. Remember they known each other for 10 years. 

ZLY knows better who is FSF :D

43 minutes ago, ElleWoodsen said:

ZLY's Weibo gained 10 million followers in the last 73 days breaking her own record for fastest Weibo growth up till now. She's currently sitting at 75 million + followers now. 

She gained 10 million followers for the past 2,5 months, were her dating/marriage rumours with FSF reach the peak.

Haha, kind of people actually love her with him :D

15 minutes ago, ElleWoodsen said:

Lol netizens on Weibo are worried about ZLY being looked down upon and treated badly by her mother-in-law. :joy:

ZLY is a person who is very good with words. I'm sure she'll handle it. :lol:

Agreed with you. She is the national daughter in law. All moms wanted to bring her back for their son. There is no problem for zly to capture her in laws' heart. 

37 minutes ago, dr4malala said:

She gained 10 million followers for the past 2,5 months, were her dating/marriage rumours with FSF reach the peak.

Haha, kind of people actually love her with him :D

On the day of official announcement, zly garnered 1 million fans. And after that it will only takes 2 days for her to accumulate another million. The numbers increased rapidly. I also notice that fsf's fans also increased dramatically this last 4 days. :D 

14 minutes ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

On the day of official announcement, zly garnered 1 million fans. And after that it will only takes 2 days for her to accumulate another million. The numbers increased rapidly. I also notice that fsf's fans also increased dramatically this last 4 days. :D 

Such a powerfull couple indeed...:love:no one can stop them:D

Cant w8t for their wedding ceremony...I will just keep repeating their BTS first:D

Archived