Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

FSF and ZLY each already rich enough on their own money.

From what I see ZLY is a simple person that not required a huge mount of money to spend. Like says, with her own money she can have a good retirement (well hopefully she keep active in acting, and I believe she will bcoz she love acting).

FSF has an expensive hobby in racing & luxury cars (I guess why he is click with Han Han), ofcoz he can afford to it. 

He's an ambassador for Porsche, Ferrari, Honda, Ducati, etc.

And, I'm not sure but I see on weibo he is racing for Mc Laren?

For the record, FSF is not a money hunger, he even working for free in movie : The Golden Era (2014). 

I qoute wikipedia :

" In 2014, Feng starred alongside Tang Wei in The Golden Era directed by Ann Hui, which closed at the Venice International Film Festival. His portrayal of Xiao Jun, a left-wing author who is strong and not afraid to express his feelings, earned the praises of the director. Feng had requested not to be paid to support Ann, whom he has admired and wanted to work with her for many years. "

I think he likes to acted in 'festival kind of movie' such as Wolf Totem, White Vengeance, The Golden Era, The Continent.

Hoho, I still wonder if he really a rich second generation?  Anyone can prove it? 

(like I know Liu Yi Fei step father is a tycoon)

@thelonetraveller_18 said he has denied it?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

Hi guys, 

I'm a new comer here. I like to read silently before. Just to say that tsukimori is right.. Meeting a right person at a right time. That's fate. Besides, from what I read over the net, Fsf is really in love with zly to the extent that he took 3 flights from Beijing to Hengdian to celebrate zly birthday last year. 

Welcome here :) @Leeza Muhammad and @tsukimori

Would like to see you come here again to chat and sharing anything about the couple 

• Like 4

In an interview for MK3 last year, FSF praised ZLY's eyes: "Liying was born with big bright shining eyes, looking into those eyes I feel like I'm experiencing my first love. When we filmed the scene (in MK3) where we were falling down from the sky, I feel like time froze and my heart stopped beating..." sitting next to him when he said this ZLY gave a shy smile.

She used to call him "predecessor", and she called herself "successor". :joy: (LOL, I laughed hard at this one. ZLY is pretty cheeky.)

The first time she came onto the set for MK3 she said one sentence that made FSF speechless: "Predecessor, you and I are two people who are not from the same generation."

ZLY also told him: "A 3 year age difference is already 1 generation different. We are 3 generations apart." :joy::joy:

Seriously though. I'm proud that with FSF she was able to live up to her name Zhao Xiao Dao. :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, ElleWoodsen said:

They are rumoured to hold the wedding on the 12th of December this year.

FSF's team has cleared the rumour was not true. There was a report that the newlyweds has not decided on the banquet as ZLY is still tired. 

• Like 4

The rumour also said the wedding will be held in a private entertainment centre that'll cost up to millions of yuan.

Guests are informed to wear formal clothes.

Furthermore, ZLY's parents were caught by the paparazzi to have arrived at FSF's home in Beijing. 

• Like 3

@dr4malala Hey. FSF has denied the rumours that he's a second generation rich kid. I think I have posted the youtube interview here. Let me search again. 

From 1:41 onwards, he has denied that he came from a rich family and that his father is just someone working in a state own enterprise as management (unsure of the seniority). I think we can quite confirmed that his family background is certainly not what the newspaper reported ie. textile factory. 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, ElleWoodsen said:

:joy::lol:

Yes, the King and the Wanderer met at the right time. Of course, it is true love. :heart: 

Even though ddnt understand a thing....still smiling here all ears:D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ElleWoodsen said:

FSF said one of the reasons he loves ZLY is because of her gentleness.

Who wouldnt have fall inlove with her..even me Im inlove at first sight with her haha( fangirling here):D

Btw were did u get that info...

• Like 4

6 hours ago, dr4malala said:

Welcome here :) @Leeza Muhammad and @tsukimori

Would like to see you come here again to chat and sharing anything about the couple 

Thank you, actually I was for Kenny Lin Gengxin and Li ying or William Chan and Li Ying but if she choose differently than I am rooting for her choice. I haven't watched Monkey King 3 yet but I'll definitely The Story of Ming Lan.

• Like 4

The reason why ZLY fell in love with FSF:

Zhao Liying once said that co-star Feng Shaofeng is a very reliable and safe boy who is also very temperament. But according to informed sources, people revealed that Zhao Liying is actually a relatively weak girl who has been living in a world that does not understand her. Until she met Feng Shaofeng, he slowly stimulated the other side of her heart. Xie Na also said this, the fate is sometimes so wonderful, meeting the right person at the right time is a kind of happiness.  It can be seen that when they shoot the film MK3, they are also very cooperative. There is a sense of tacit understanding. Perhaps this is the key to the marriage of the two of them. Feng Shaofeng has always given her a solid feeling so that's why she fell in love with Feng Shaofeng.  

• Like 3

One detail from the photo reveals who will be the master of the house.

From the photos taken by Zhao Liying, Feng Shaofeng has prepared a lot for her, but at the same time, we can see a small detail into who is the master of the house. Feng Shaofeng really prepared a lot of things for Zhao Liying’s birthday. There are balloons and a cake. There are so many roses and flowers. From here, I can see that he really likes Zhao Liying as a little princess. As for whoever has the final say in the future, of course, it is clear at a glance, it must be Zhao Liying. :glasses:

Moreover, Feng Shaofeng also said that he likes a more powerful woman. Don’t look at Zhao Liying’s cute appearance. She is actually a veritable woman who has never had a slack in her career. Zhao Liying is still very much in line with Feng Shaofeng's mate selection criteria, and most of the boys who like strong women, most of them are very fond of their wives, and everything will come from their wife's temper.

1043-hmrasqs0050071.jpg

ZLY used to say that she wants a guy who she can control. She doesn't like someone who she doesn't have control over.

http://k.sina.com.cn/article_6385021779_17c93b35300100dqsu.html?cre=tianyi&mod=pcpager_ent&loc=8&r=9&doct=0&rfunc=52&tj=none&tr=9

Xie Na broke the reason behind the phrase: "Feng Shaofeng let her feel dependent."

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ElleWoodsen said:

One detail from the photo reveals who will be the master of the house.

From the photos taken by Zhao Liying, Feng Shaofeng has prepared a lot for her, but at the same time, we can see a small detail into who is the master of the house. Feng Shaofeng really prepared a lot of things for Zhao Liying’s birthday. There are balloons and a cake. There are so many roses and flowers. From here, I can see that he really likes Zhao Liying as a little princess. As for whoever has the final say in the future, of course, it is clear at a glance, it must be Zhao Liying. :glasses:

Moreover, Feng Shaofeng also said that he likes a more powerful woman. Don’t look at Zhao Liying’s cute appearance. She is actually a veritable woman who has never had a slack in her career. Zhao Liying is still very much in line with Feng Shaofeng's mate selection criteria, and most of the boys who like strong women, most of them are very fond of their wives, and everything will come from their wife's temper.

1043-hmrasqs0050071.jpg

ZLY used to say that she wants a guy who she can control. She doesn't like someone who she doesn't have control over.

http://k.sina.com.cn/article_6385021779_17c93b35300100dqsu.html?cre=tianyi&mod=pcpager_ent&loc=8&r=9&doct=0&rfunc=52&tj=none&tr=9

Xie Na broke the reason behind the phrase: "Feng Shaofeng let her feel dependent."

sounds like a match from heaven! Wishing them a lifetime of happiness and hoping they won't stop acting as long as they want to continue!

• Like 4

Zhao Liying was once again on the hot search because her parents came to Beijing. It is reported that when Zhao Liying came to Beijing to voice dub for Ming Lan her parents also arrive in Beijing on the same day. Zhao Liying’s parents brought a lot of luggage. It seems that they have plans to live in Beijing, and they also brought a lot of vegetables and fruits. :smirk:

So these are photos of ZLY's parents arriving at FSF's home in Beijing. Which was the same day ZLY came to Beijing for the voice dub. Which could also be the day FSF & ZLY got their marriage certificate... 

• Like 4

"Many netizens expressed doubts about the photos taken by Feng Shaofeng and Zhao Liying. Many netizens felt that whether it was a registration photo or a photo taken by Zhao Liying and Feng Shaofeng, either Zhao Liying only showed her upper body or she hugged Feng Shaofeng from behind. I can't see Zhao Liying's stomach at all. What is this?" :joy:

• LOL 1