[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

icyphoenix

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone said something really funny on Weibo, I'm just going to translate it here for you guys:

" I said many times, Zhao Li Ying and Feng Shao Feng has long been together and already married and Zhao Li Ying is already pregnant. What is more and more frustrating is that these are already established facts, and they are still not published, so that every day, on the hot search, what love, marriage, pregnancy, license, marriage, diamonds, etc., all kinds of related news bombarded netizens' eyeballs. Isn't a one-time announcement good? Coupled with Zhao Liying's fans continue in the major microblogging crying hard to deny the news and saying that Feng Shao Feng isn't good enough for Zhao Li Ying, while others are saying Feng Shao Feng and Zhao Liying are absolutely not together when the perception is extremely affecting the users browse microblogging. Falling in love and getting married is a happy event. It is worth a blessing. Isn't it good to announce it? "

lol :lol: Looks like everyone is angry with ZLY & FSF.

1 hour ago, xingerzhenhaokan said:

So sorry. Yingbao did not receive interview. The news was told by her staff to Tencent entertainment reporter.

I saw the news too but I don't know. If we trust Tencent Entertainment then we might as well trust Hong Kong Media. Therefore all are still just a bunch of untrustworthy news. 

At 3:34 Just in case they are together I kind of feel scared for him. She seems pretty strict and uptight sometimes. LOL :sweat_smile::lol:

I've watched pretty much every interview they're in and I think she's the more dominant one in their relationship. She used to say that she's extremely independent, so much so that it has become her power. She said sometimes she doesn't even know if her boyfriend is her staff or her boyfriend. :joy:

I think it's safe to say FSF won't dare to cheat on her. He could use some of that strictness from her to help him be more stable and mature. Even though zly has a very sunny side to her too. ^_^

This time the rumor is pretty ridiculous. Some random person got a picture of "their marriage certificate". Then said that after they applied for license they flew to HK to buy baby clothes :blink: Like this makes no sense. It feels like a drama script. I feel like stuff like this is paid by people who want to drag them down. It was just a random post and less than 24 hours later all the major news and gossip accounts are spreading the same story on weibo. Seems pretty coordinated to me. 

11 hours ago, ElleWoodsen said:

And here I thought the rumour about their marriage certificate wasn't going to make it to the top search of Weibo. People are quite slow to catch up, this was yesterday's news. 

Bad attention or good attention, it's still attention, right? At least what ZLY&FSF can get out of this is that they're becoming more popular...

In this case bad publicity is bad publicity. Bad publicity is only good when you are unknown. When you are this popular is really negative to your name. They dont benefit from this at all and it can even hurt them. 

@ElleWoodsen can you help translate this video from 5:05-6:20 ? If I'm not wrong the reporter asked them "you two have worked together a lot of times, but have been paired for the first time. How FSF think of LY?" 

What LY & FSF said?

And from 0:18-0:42, also just help translate anything interesting..

From the moment FSF came into ZLY's life, I think she has endured a lot of criticisms. I feel bad for her like she doesn't deserve all this. She should be able to do what she wants to do. It's her life. I just hope FSF can understand her and accompany her through her hard times.

It just doesn't feel right to me how FSF hasn't come out to say anything to defend her after all this time. I kind of hate him for that. Like she's enduring the public all on her own. 

Right from the start of her career, people have been body-shaming her, how she's too short, saying she's too thin, her face is too round, she got turned down because of the way she looks. People have been language-shaming her, how she can't speak English properly, how sharp-tongued she is, how rude she is when she talks, doesn't know how to talk with people nicely. People background-shamed her, how she was born a farmer. People education-shamed her, how she's not a uni graduate. People call her a flirt, always create dating rumours whenever she films with her male co-stars. People criticise how she uses body doubles. Her ex-boyfriend even cheated on her. Her body is in a seriously bad condition but she has to put on that smile and continue forward like nothing's wrong. She has endured too much already. Why is such a small girl like her have to endure so much? 

And now what? People are calling her crazy for hiding the fact that she's in a relationship, and calling her a liar for saying that she and her fandom are one but isn't being straight up with her fans about her love-life.

What has she done in her past life to deserve all this? People shouldn't judge zly for the way she looks. People shouldn't judge someone based on their education, family or background. In fact, people shouldn't judge at all. No one's perfect, we're all humans. Who we are on the inside is what really matters. People don't have the right to judge if they don't know someone for who they really are.     

I just hope things will get better in the future for her once she has settled down with the love of her life. She doesn't have to announce anything, as long as her body's getting better and she is happy that's all it matters. After all, relationships aren't everything. There's a lot more to life.  

Off in their own little world chatting and discussing with each other like nobody's around. :blush: Can you spot ZLY & FSF in these screenshots of Ming Lan behind the scenes?

EVvRzpk5_o.png

HekL2KKJ_o.png

CJAz0f9A_o.png

Screenshots are taken at 1:35 of this video below:

Who would've guessed that FSF & ZLY are fated to be together right? Right from the beginning, it was unbelievable. 2 people who are so different on the outside but is the same on the inside. Just amazing. 

His happiness seemed fake with Ni Ni but who would've guessed that they would break up? They were so close to getting married and then on the last minute boom! Suddenly they break up and boom! Now he's with ZLY, a person who I wouldn't even in my dreams imagine her to be with FSF. I guess destiny has its own plans. 

5 hours ago, dr4malala said:

@ElleWoodsen can you help translate this video from 5:05-6:20 ? If I'm not wrong the reporter asked them "you two have worked together a lot of times, but have been paired for the first time. How FSF think of LY?" 

What LY & FSF said?

I cant open youtube......:bawling:

8 hours ago, dr4malala said:

What LY & FSF said?

You can google translate this article here: http://ent.ifeng.com/a/20180211/43028821_0.shtml

It's a transcript of the whole video interview.

Feng Shaofeng and Zhao Liying have "indirectly cooperated" many times before.

In the past ten years, Zhao Liying not only became a popular actress in mainland China but she was also invited to star in the "Monkey King 3". For this kind of growth and transformation, Feng Shaofeng praised Zhao Liying for being more mature than before, and very "independent". When ZLY has any unique insights of the characters they're playing she will directly express it to FSF, and the two will exchange ideas during the filming, which FSF finds very refreshing.

Phoenix Net Entertainment: Did you help Li Ying to enter her role?

Feng Shaofeng: I think Li Ying has a very clear idea in her mind of her role. She quickly entered the state of the character. This role is very good for her.

Phoenix.com: How do you understand the emotion between the king and Tang Yan?

Zhao Liying: Love is fulfilment.

Feng Shaofeng: Love is restraint.

Phoenix Net Entertainment: How do you feel about each other's performance in the film?

Zhao Liying: Very good.

Feng Shaofeng: Of course it is very good.

(LOL)

Phoenix Net Entertainment: What is your favourite plot in the film? I know you said before that copying the transcript together is your favourite scene but are there any more scenes you also like?

Zhao Liying: When I finally send him to leave.

Phoenix Net Entertainment: Why do you like this scene?

Zhao Liying: Because in sending him away, an average girl will sit in front of him on the deer(horse) but I am the king so I sat behind and send him away.

Phoenix Net Entertainment: Compared with "Monkey King 2", what is the difference between Tang Yan in "Monkey King 3"?

Feng Shaofeng: He's more grown up, more mature than before.

Phoenix Net Entertainment: In which specific performances has he matured?

Feng Shaofeng: Performance is an experience, including his relationship with several of his apprentices. At the time of "Monkey King 2", he just conquered the three apprentices, and after a series of things, Tang Yan realized something that he did not understand before. He used to focus on the Buddha and learn the knowledge in books. Really go to the feeling of beings. In "Monkey King 3", he has become a well-behaved master. He is very harmonious with the apprentices. He has no contradiction in the previous one, his apprentices aren't disobedient, and he doesn't need to recite any spell. This time I have never thought about reciting any spell. In fact, I feel like the apprentices should give me a spell.

Phoenix Net Entertainment: Why?

Feng Shaofeng: Because Tang Yan’s heart is moving, haha.

(I really like his answer for this one)

Feng Shaofeng commented on Zhao Liying's transformation: she is very independent.

Phoenix Net Entertainment: You 2 have actually cooperated indirectly many times before, but this is the first time you 2 are playing opposite each other. How does Shao Feng evaluate Li Ying’s transformation and growth?

Feng Shaofeng: It seems that I am getting old. Li Ying has grown up. She is very thoughtful and has a clear idea and direction in her head for the filming. Sometimes she would tell me, for example, I also want to know how the female audience would feel about me. (Liying wants to take into consideration the perspective of the audience on her character) After all, I can't completely understand a character from my own point of view. Once, Li Ying said very directly, Shao Feng, I don’t think it's very mature to act like this in this scene here.

Zhao Liying: No. I called you Feng Ge. (LOL)

Feng Shaofeng: Yes, Feng Ge. She said that it is better to act in a different way. I also felt very refreshing when I heard she said that. She gave me new ideas and a new perspective and from then I change the way I used to act.

Phoenix Net Entertainment: What are the work plans for the two of you in 2018?

Zhao Liying: After filming Ming Lan I will finish the work that I have not yet completed, then I want to rest and adjust my lifestyle for a while.

Phoenix Net Entertainment: Shaofeng?

Feng Shaofeng: In 2018, I will cooperate with Li Ying in Ming Lan, which will be another historical costume drama.

It doesn't look like they were planning on getting married from the way they answered the last question.

I don't know why but it feels like they're just close friends in this interview, does anyone get that feeling? 

It means that their feelings for each other must've developed a great deal during Ming Lan filming.

Which makes me more excited to see Ming Lan.

9 hours ago, ElleWoodsen said:

You can google translate this article here: http://ent.ifeng.com/a/20180211/43028821_0.shtml

It's a transcript of the whole video interview.

Thank you @ElleWoodsen :)

I like it when LY starred on FSF and said " wo yi jing chang da le / I'm a grown up" and FSF starred her back on a second.. I do sense their chemistry for that little second.

It seems for me that they knew each other quite well in the old days, (when ZLY just a small supporting actress; while FSF was a very popular actor at that time).

I think LY had a good impression on him, he might be being a nice senior to her. Remember how LY said he is a prince charming.

Hey guys. After I've seen the interview above again, I kind of feel like they weren't dating until after filming Ming Lan. I kind of feel like they were really just in a brotherly and sisterly relationship during the duration of the Monkey King 3 promotion period. All the photos and videos the paparazzi took in 2017 of FSF&ZLY going to hotels and eating out together were sort of like they were just hanging out with each other and that was the time they were collaborating together too. The paparazzi photos that were taken in 2018 of them are the real deal.

I think both FSF & ZLY are very upright and logical people. I don't think there's anything we need to guess between them. They came together by natural law. No pregnancy involved. Both are people who prioritize work above all else. I don't think they have that kind of emotional feeling for each other, I think they are together because they are both mature people who want to support and encourage each other in the long haul. Maybe they really like to talk to one another. You guys know what I mean? Like it's in the head not in the heart? 

Like they have an emotional detachment but they have an intellectual attachment. 

I think they already dating for over 1 years. Like I point out before they were so many hints of it. ZLY rarely caught seen out and about in public with a man, its not like she don't have male friends. We didn't see she hop in and hop out her male friends car frequently. 

(Its bcoz ZLY is careful about her personal life and has always laid low key)

FSF & ZLY's behaviour just so strangely and odd in front of the public or on the stage, I can feel they were trying to keep distance in public. If nothing happen they can freely flirting with each other, like always they did with the other co-stars.

We don't know for sure when they started dating. They were the only one who knew.

Archived