[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

icyphoenix

FSF proved his word!

Talking it! Doing it! I like it, very good, having the responsibility.

I think that he said this is quite reasonable, and the things that have been fixed will be shared with you.

[William Feng said : Will not hide marriage]
"I will not tell you who I'm dating with until I am married (to the person)."
He is not willing to share his love life. "It is your right to take pictures of me, but I didn't say that it is my right to announce it. I want to keep my privacy and personal space" 

Was asked if it would be hidden? William Feng admits that he will not hide marriage, "With marriage, I will tell you about such a big thing. I don’t want to let everyone down, I don't want to waste my feelings, but it’s better to tell everyone when it’s completely settled.”
Once you've made it lets tell everyone!

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, dr4malala said:

FATE playing a big role for ZLY & FSF

Another evidence : ZLY speak out FSF name in her tv drama :w00t: hahaha LOL this was so cute :joy::yum:

The reverse pronunciation is exactly the pronunciation of Feng Shaofeng in Henan.

The video :

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4296382208080886

Actually I dont quite the joke...what exactly is reverse pronounciation in Henan? Henan is a place? The word reverse in henan dialect is feng shaofeng?

Ha ha.. The king was very attractive. The monk was tempted. The acting is real eventhough most of the scenes were shoot in the studio. Like the expression of zly& fsf. The love, suffering and sacrifice. Fsf in his comment to han han when han han wished him fir his marriage showed that it was not a smooth journey for to be able to marry zly. Wish them a happy marriage. 

1 hour ago, lxands said:

Actually I dont quite the joke...what exactly is reverse pronounciation in Henan? Henan is a place? The word reverse in henan dialect is feng shaofeng?

Yup Henan is a place, it's a dialect.

Haha look at the video @ellewoodsen posted, and put the cc eng sub on :lol:

@ellewoodsen Haha it is FATE :joy::joy:

17 hours ago, ElleWoodsen said:

You guys didn't watch the video that I posted above did you? :joy:

Watch it now. She said aloud her future husband's name without realising he'll be her future husband. 

1 hour ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

Ha ha.. The king was very attractive. The monk was tempted. The acting is real eventhough most of the scenes were shoot in the studio. Like the expression of zly& fsf. The love, suffering and sacrifice. Fsf in his comment to han han when han han wished him fir his marriage showed that it was not a smooth journey for to be able to marry zly. Wish them a happy marriage. 

What FSF and Han Han comments?

2 hours ago, lxands said:

I read somewhere that FSF &  ZLY was in the same drama long ago. At the time FSF already playing the lead but ZLY just played a supporting role. Does anyone know what is the drama title?

The girl in blue (i only know this one)

On 10/25/2018 at 1:16 PM, lxands said:

I read somewhere that FSF &  ZLY was in the same drama long ago. At the time FSF already playing the lead but ZLY just played a supporting role. Does anyone know what is the drama title?

Zhao Liying & Feng Shaofeng acted in a total of 6 dramas/film and 4 times without intersection. The first drama was 9 years ago.

4 dramas without intersection:

1. Lock Qingqiu 2009-01-22

30adcbef76094b36dc562da8a1cc7cd98c109daa

2. Husband and wife a 2009-11-25

bd3eb13533fa828b50a81158fc1f4134960a5a86

3. Good times like a dream 2010-06-04

bd315c6034a85edf033ccc3041540923dd547574

4. Gongzhuzhu curtain [101]  2012-01-20

f2deb48f8c5494eee82a43de2ef5e0fe98257ee8

2 drama/film with intersection:

#5 & #6 is MK3 & Ming Lan. ;)

Feng Shao Feng & Zhao Liying : In the old days - now

10 years Friendship become Husband & Wife

2009, 锁清秋 Four Women Conflict 

a2045711gy1fphc8ldprzj20hs0dcq6j.jpg

2009, 夫妻一场 A Husband and Wife

a2045711gy1fphc8lqr2tj20hs0dcq71.jpg

2010, 佳期如梦 The Girl In Blue

a2045711gy1fphc8l0th7j20hs0dc77l.jpg

2012, 宫锁珠帘 Palace 2

a2045711gy1fphc8kp53oj20hs0dctd6.jpg

2018, Monkey King 3
a2045711gy1fphc8m3ttkj20hs0cv78r.jpg

2019, The Story Of Minglan
a2045711gy1fphc8mham6j20h00bhwjg.jpg

He is already an A-List actor while she is still a struggling star, polishing her craft, through hard work she has reached the top. Fate must have brought them together...to match him. And not only does she match him, but she is also even more popular than him now.

Don't you guys think it's all kind of scary how they were filmed in the same frame together 10 years ago...I bet FSF didn't even look at ZLY in the eye while acting, and who knew 10 years later they are husband and wife. Destiny & fate are very scary and extraordinary things. You never know what's going to happen next.

I still can't believe the whole thing though. I keep on asking myself why they fall in love now when they didn't recognise each other in the past 10 years? 

When they met up the first time for MK3 filming, I think they just had a vague impression of each other from the past. Cause when they took the interview for MK3, the reporter told them that they've worked together indirectly many times in the past, and I saw FSF & ZLY's expression was a little like "oh really?" when they heard the reporter mention that. 

So, therefore, I conclude that even though they have crossed path many times in the past, it was just an acquaintance kind of thing, and it wasn't until MK3 where the script required them to work together that really triggered them to talk to each other more and getting to know each other on a deeper level, that's why they could fall in love. 

I don't think C-Biz has witnessed this kind of fate before.

10 hours ago, dr4malala said:

Here 2 videos of they encounter, can you find fsf & zly?
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4299458075722687

:joy:

People in the comment section of the video even said that FSF is marrying and kissing someone else but Ying Bao is still there watching while clapping her hand happily for them. 

And she even caught the bride's bouquet too!! :w00t:  Scary stuff destiny is doing.

Oh my Ying Bao Bao. ^_^

2 hours ago, ElleWoodsen said:

:joy:

People in the comment section of the video even said that FSF is marrying and kissing someone else but Ying Bao is still there watching while clapping her hand happily for them. 

And she even caught the bride's bouquet too!! :w00t:  Scary stuff destiny is doing.

Oh my Ying Bao Bao. ^_^

Hopefully shaofeng won't cheat on liying or he'll be a human jerky (too many angry fans of liying) :D

Archived