[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

icyphoenix

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

seriously cant even wear baggy clothes. If she was really pregnant they would be filing to get married. 

I don't think she is preggo, she doing soo much travel plus work.. If she is preggo she would be very careful in initial stages where tummy doesn't show up much.. Y r ppl poking soo much.. If she is really preggo it would come out soon!!

Or maybe those pipz who insist that she's preggy were also excited to have a baby li ying..lol:D...

And in the first place when she anounce that she will be taking a break,why it is only 3 months...(if she's really expecting:D) its common sence though...those pipz are really something:D:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I don't think she is preggo, she doing soo much travel plus work.. If she is preggo she would be very careful in initial stages where tummy doesn't show up much.. Y r ppl poking soo much.. If she is really preggo it would come out soon!!

I read someone said that she has been 3 months for a while and next thing we know she will still be 3 months by the end of the year.I agree. :lol:

On 9/10/2018 at 2:19 PM, ElleWoodsen said:

This is an old photo but the first time I saw this pic guess what caught my eye...Liying's left hand cutely placed on FSF's right shoulder. Liying's the only actress in the photo that does it. It's really heart-warming. It's like they know they've got each other's back. ^_^

@ElleWoodsen It's cute! Hehe how could you notice that!

This pic quite similar.

How sweet was it that FSF & ZLY the only one in the grup who standing arm in arm :relieved:

00655440gy1fupq2r99u3j30xc0m8n06.jpg

Haha Aaron Kwok not the only one that cheekily hinted about the couple.. 

There were MK3 supporting actress or crew member who exposed that FSF & ZLY are sweet together.

(She posted on her weibo when MK3 was released on feb 15, 2018)

She divulged that they are indeed dating and the whole crew knew.

It seems like all the entertainment circle knows ;)

Sources :

http://kuaibao.qq.com/s/20180219A062K000?refer=spider

http://kuaibao.qq.com/s/20180219A0JIQL00?refer=spider

@icyphoenix  you can read it using googletranslate on chrome

This interview happened at the time they were still filming The Story of Ming Lan. This interview was on the 17th of Feb while Ming Lan wrapped up on the 1st of April this year. As you can see they've gotten a lot closer, and during the second half of the interview he was kind of leaning towards her on the couch and asking her for her ideas more. Like when he didn't know what to say he would ask her for help and when she finished her sentence he would support her answer a bit more. They were having a banter really. I haven't seen him or her this comfortable with any of their other costars before. 

14 minutes ago, ElleWoodsen said:

So she flew from Shanghai to Beijing to do the dubbing. I can't wait to listen to her real voice in the drama. Hopefully, the other casts are going to do their dubbing as well. 

So far we have seen a lot of supporting actors doing their own dubbing. I am guessing we are getting their real voices. 

Archived