[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

icyphoenix

Another time when they spending time with friend

IMG_20180904_174242.jpg

On 8/30/2018 at 9:06 AM, icyphoenix said:

Especially this one.. Gosh!! It is taken from the same one as FSF.. Both images of dog is soo similar! 

Rs0ADJQ.png

pbRPfki.png

Which movie or drama is it from? Is it wolf totem? 

LOL @icyphoenix it not only similar, but it screenshot from FSF's movie.. the same picture from that first baidu pic, you can still see FSF's hand and pant from Liying's weibo pic. Great eyes of netizen!

Btw, this dog doll kind of represent that dog, only in brown color = FSF jacket color :P

Screenshot_2018_09_04_03_59_11_184_com_a

IMG_20180904_174640.jpg

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, thelonetraveller_18 said:

The fan reaction so far is generally okay or at least they are making an effort to pretend that they are okay. I was actually quite worried about Ying Bao fans. But so far, the reaction was pretty alright. For FSF, most of his extreme fans should have been gone or accustomed since he had that very public relationship with Nini.  Can we hope for another picture today :wub: Getting greedier. HAHA 

I think fans have are fine with Nini part but I guess his fans were:o:huh::sweatingbullets: of his relationship with that Jelly girl...so I'm sure most feel ZLY suits him way much better that his last gf:D

The reason why the two were photographed many times but is still unwilling to announce the relationship is because Zhao Liying has an advertising contract, so she must keep a low profile on her relationship, but they have already planned to register for marriage at the end of the year, and may also hold a wedding in Europe.

November is end of the year too:D Seems the rumors last year was partially rite, that she's getting married this year only the venue isnt Bali as they said...

22 minutes ago, dr4malala said:

Anyone can translate this? What Liying said about her costars.. LGX, KW, FSF?

0070_EHKcly4fup6aq3t1yj30hs07egmd.jpg

Reporter ask her to use animals to describe her costars. She said LGX is like husky dog. KW look like angry bird when he is not talking. FSF is white horse...bcos he is a prince on white horse.

Mmm...she is so direct and clear.

2 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

Reporter ask her to use animals to describe her costars. She said LGX is like husky dog. KW look like angry bird when he is not talking. FSF is white horse...bcos he is a prince on white horse.

Thanks for the translations!! 

When was this asked? Any idea? 

They make many headline news

Hoho I think it's common to cover half the body from toe to belly on the plane. I don't see a trace of pregnancy in such a small stomatch, but time will tell whether there will be a little yingying or a little fengfeng :P

https://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/entertainment/asianbuzz/article/zanilia-zhao-feng-shaofeng-to-wed-in-europe-this-year-10685530

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/zanilia-zhao-william-feng-to-get-married-at-the-end-of-the-year/

http://www.dramapanda.com/2018/09/zhao-liying-and-feng-shaofeng-spotted.html?m=1

19 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@dr4malala can you provide the link of the article to @Cedric Ong So that they can provide translations.. 

Thanks to both!!

Thanks @Cedric Ong  here it is

https://media.weibo.cn/article?object_id=1022%3A2309404280244059174362&luicode=10000011&lfid=100103type%3D1%26q%3D赵丽颖冯绍峰&id=2309404280244059174362

8 minutes ago, dr4malala said:

Hoho I think it's common to cover half the body from toe to belly on the plane. I don't see a trace of pregnancy in such a small stomatch, but time will tell whether there will be a little yingying or a little fengfeng :P

https://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/entertainment/asianbuzz/article/zanilia-zhao-feng-shaofeng-to-wed-in-europe-this-year-10685530

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/zanilia-zhao-william-feng-to-get-married-at-the-end-of-the-year/

I too think it's not pregnancy.. Or else ZLY wouldn't have posted her splits pic n mocked this issue.. Let's see what is reality!! Marriage in Europe :rolleyes:

50 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

Haha I remember he draw Kris an angry bird on 72M :D

Oh so on her eyes FSF is a white horse prince.. thays why :relieved:

20 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I too think it's not pregnancy.. Or else ZLY wouldn't have posted her splits pic n mocked this issue.. Let's see what is reality!! Marriage in Europe :rolleyes:

I don't think she's pregnant. But what is interesting is that she did not post a firm denial. One good example of a firm denial would be LGX where he posted a firm denial and his studio threatened legal action, likewise what her studio did when news of her being very sick came out. Let's see what happen next. :wub: 

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

Thanks for the translations!! 

When was this asked? Any idea? 

I think this was asked during one of the interview for Princess Agent. 

31 minutes ago, dr4malala said:

Thanks for posting the source. I am not trying to be rude but do take a pinch of salt when reading news from sources like this. They may not be accurate and the article may be reposted through the drafts emailed to them by the antis.  The antis have a habit of collating the so called evidence and presented everything in a misleading light before sending them to the various sources. 

That animal-selection interview was dated mid june 2017, Weibo Movie Night where she was promoting Monkey King 3.

No eng sub but at least this proved the interview existed.

At 4:35, she was asked to use food or animals to describe her co-stars. She used husky dog for LGX. Angry bird for Kris Wu b'cos he look angry when not talking. The other 2 she gave answer quite directly. For FSF, she hesitated and giggled to herself for a moment (5:18)...b4 saying White Horse. The host asked if b'cos handsome? She replied Prince on White Horse. There is no elaboration.

* ok, it depends on how u interpret. LGX has nickname Lin Dog....think he likes dogs? FSF is someone on white horse b'cos he played the priest in Monkey King 3 movie. So it can be as innocent as it is....or hinting as it is? haha.

Additional trivia....at 3:05min, the host asked if she like guys similar to the Priest, someone who abstain from sensual pleasures....my guess is the host means guys who aren't interested in romance (or their current focus in life isn't in it)....ZLY hesitated for a while before saying she didn't like such guys, guys whom u can't hold on to. I don't know if anything can be interpreted from here.

Archived