[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

icyphoenix

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm wondering does anyone know for sure when exactly ZLY & FSF got married or registered their marriage?  So far we only know they declared  their marriage to the public in October, but no one really the exact  date of their marriage, right? 

Somehow I can't seem to forget about ZLY's vacation in Thailand, sometime around January/February 2018. It was said  she went there with her staffs,  whic btw we know half of her staff are her family members. Also there was a fan account who claimed they saw FSF with her at the hotel. What if among her "staff" are her parents, brother & his family together with FSF's family & they had a private wedding ceremony in some remote/private island there? And if I remember correctly not long after she returned from the vacation they had the MK3 promo where Aaron Kwok "slip" abt FSF-ZLY relationship. Aaron Kwok? Seriously? Master of secret relationships who cleverly hide his relationship for years...nay there was no slip.  He did it on purpose to tease the couple & I'm sure he wudnt have tease then if they are still just in gf/bf status which is shaky & can break at anytime but if their relationship is legal it just a matter of time before it becomes public. Ever since then ZLY no problem being seen with FSF.  They were seen leaving together from ML set, taking the same flight & return to set together again. My bet their intention was to reveal their marriage after ML was air,  but since baby came along they announce it on zLY's birthday 

Just my 2 cents:D

lxands, that is a very very good idea. Unfortunately they did not use your smart idea early enough. I think they would have saved a lot of face if a wedding like that really happened and they reveal it to the public. They announced their marriage already, so a wedding ceremony would be no secret at all.

FSF friends revealed that ZLY is unwilling to do the ceremony now because she does not wish to take pictures in the wedding clothes being pregnant. They're also unprepared anyway even if they want a ceremony now. Even TY && LJ were so prepared, they booked everything and people still even want to speculate TY's skinny to the bone tummy that she's pregnant before marriage. Some people are just not ok with shot gun marriage at all, and some were actually ok with it... but not ok with ZLY denials of pregnancy, and the list goess on... So if ZLY && FSF  really had such a wedding like that way way early on already...then that means they would have totally escape from the shot gun and baby criticisms. 

On 1/5/2019 at 8:47 PM, nichiwoohee said:

Congratulation yingbao and feng shao feng! Knowing they are a couple irl, I always look at them like :wub: everytime they are on screen together in TSOML :tounge_xd: 

Haha we shared the same feeling:Dif Im hundred persent excited for their interaction on tsom, them Im more thousand persent excited for their interaction behind the scenes:tounge_xd:..I just love seeing them being together..since we ddnt have much coverage of them during their dating days:blush:

16 hours ago, heatherbee said:

Haha we shared the same feeling:Dif Im hundred persent excited for their interaction on tsom, them Im more thousand persent excited for their interaction behind the scenes:tounge_xd:..I just love seeing them being together..since we ddnt have much coverage of them during their dating days:blush:

Yes! I’m waiting for the drama bts, gonna scrutinize their interactions 

I was actually a tingying shipper.. but yingbao actually ended up marrying william FENG not chan.. oh well.. :lol:

anyone else feels like how gty and ml kinda resemble yingbao and fsf? Fsf is the guy with past scandal and older than yingbao, sounds familiar?? :w00t:

On 1/10/2019 at 1:38 AM, nichiwoohee said:

I was actually a tingying shipper.. but yingbao actually ended up marrying william FENG not chan.. oh well.. :lol:

anyone else feels like how gty and ml kinda resemble yingbao and fsf? Fsf is the guy with past scandal and older than yingbao, sounds familiar?? :w00t:

Ohh haha your right;thats why TSOM I think will be a special drama for them.

As of me Im always on a ship thread of li ying who ever she will end up..I will wholehearthedly support it.....glad that she already found the right man for her..

22 hours ago, heatherbee said:

Ohh haha your right;thats why TSOM I think will be a special drama for them.

As of me Im always on a ship thread of li ying who ever she will end up..I will wholehearthedly support it.....glad that she already found the right man for her..

I think they fell in love during monkey king filming? 

Tingying was special because I adored the old nine gate couple so much.. but this minglan couple is not bad either :tounge_xd:

On 1/9/2019 at 6:38 PM, nichiwoohee said:

You too?  But I am glad that she is happy now.  

Indeed, they are quite compatible.  ZLY did say she wanted someone who is responsible and mature so here you go and he is frankly...not that bad looking.

2 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

Wow.. Patience and perseverance got him yingbao. In weibo, the girl whose character was as a gty's daughter share that yingbao loved eating. She ate and ate  and suddenly she had a stomach ache. Fsf was there at the time and was so nervous when yingboa was sent to emergency room for the whole night. 

9 hours ago, frenchfan said:

You too?  But I am glad that she is happy now.  

Indeed, they are quite compatible.  ZLY did say she wanted someone who is responsible and mature so here you go and he is frankly...not that bad looking.

Haha he used to be once of the hottest star, just his scandal kinda dented his name a bit

2 hours ago, leeza77 said:

Wow.. Patience and perseverance got him yingbao. In weibo, the girl whose character was as a gty's daughter share that yingbao loved eating. She ate and ate  and suddenly she had a stomach ache. Fsf was there at the time and was so nervous when yingboa was sent to emergency room for the whole night. 

Where did you get that tidbits?? Fsf so sweet

from the article, it seems like both of them used the opportunity to taste what marriage life like. I always like it when two celebrities who you dont expect to get together enda up being an item. I was like HUH?:blink: and then.. awww:wub:

1 hour ago, nichiwoohee said:

Haha he used to be once of the hottest star, just his scandal kinda dented his name a bit

Where did you get that tidbits?? Fsf so sweet

from the article, it seems like both of them used the opportunity to taste what marriage life like. I always like it when two celebrities who you dont expect to get together enda up being an item. I was like HUH?:blink: and then.. awww:wub:

https://m.weibo.cn/p/index?extparam=官宣夫妇&containerid=100808eaeae8a326e03f146684f616d6db3ce7#&video&gid=1&pid=8

Ha ha.. I stalk this weibo. It is for both fand of zly & fsf. Official couple

18 minutes ago, nichiwoohee said:

Thank you!! Gonna stalk with my non existant mandarin lol

Ha ha.. Google translate at your service. And if you still don't understand, use your imagination. Lol.. I think i want to learn a chinese language. :D

3 hours ago, leeza77 said:

Ha ha.. Google translate at your service. And if you still don't understand, use your imagination. Lol.. I think i want to learn a chinese language. :D

You should try! I also want to.. but dont dare to.. my brain capacity is already maxed out haha

On 1/15/2019 at 5:57 AM, leeza77 said:

awww.So sweet.Glad that she is fine now.FSF for sure is so caring .and as the article you posted say the director knows that they were already a couple.maybe the whole cast know also at that time,but they did great in public eyes not to be noticed.Hope there`s moreeeee of their BTS.

if you know more.share it.ALWAYS want to know about them:wub:.cuz my chinese is zero:lol:

On 1/15/2019 at 8:44 AM, nichiwoohee said:

what scandal?u mean his past dating?

On 1/16/2019 at 8:01 PM, leeza77 said:

Tell me what do you see here??? 

a3a6079aly1fz7nj4qitvj20jg0awabj.jpg

That’s fsf plotting on how to marry yingbao, gty style :D

1 hour ago, danatepe said:

what scandal?u mean his past dating?

Yeah, some even called him womanizer and sort of names :wacko: he dated very openly in the past

since both dont have any wedding photos yet, let’s pretend this is yingbao and fsf wedding ceremony instead haha

https://m.weibo.cn/status/HcpX6vhJ6?fid=1034%3A4329595319847468&jumpfrom=weibocom

6 hours ago, nichiwoohee said:

That’s fsf plotting on how to marry yingbao, gty style :D

Yeah, some even called him womanizer and sort of names :wacko: he dated very openly in the past

since both dont have any wedding photos yet, let’s pretend this is yingbao and fsf wedding ceremony instead haha

https://m.weibo.cn/status/HcpX6vhJ6?fid=1034%3A4329595319847468&jumpfrom=weibocom

Gty/fsf eyes keep staring at ml/zly. Looks so happy, proud and preening like a peacock. Heard that their banquet will be held conjuction with after 100 days of their baby being born. 

1 hour ago, leeza77 said:

Gty/fsf eyes keep staring at ml/zly. Looks so happy, proud and preening like a peacock. Heard that their banquet will be held conjuction with after 100 days of their baby being born. 

I cant wait! I heard march could possibly be the due month.. so.. may banquet? 

Archived