[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

icyphoenix

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, prutayi said:

In every other threads, I see everybody bash FSF most of the time. Not just this one.

But I still find FSF more decent one in the relationship. He never deny his relationship and baby like what ZLY did. 

Goodness. I don’t care about other threads unless it’s dissing ZLY. It’s their thread, their business. Freedom of speech. Period. In this thread, we have always tried to protect both of them and make clarification. Please read the earlier pages. It’s just very unfortunate that we have one very silly person that keep posting rumours. 

There is no such thing as one who is more decent in a relationship. If ZLY is not decent, what do you make of FSF who decides to marry her. Vice versa. 

FYI, ZLY never deny her relationship with FSF. Yes, her management studio had denied news of pregnancy but they were silent on news of relationship with FSF. You have to understand that announcement of romantic relationship in Chinese entertainment equates to a PR EXERCISE and both studios have to factor in many considerations eg. their commercial endorsements and make preparations before they announce the news. If not it will result in a PR disaster for both parties.  As for her pregnancy, she did not give a straight denial except for the dog and the spilt. But at the point of time, her relationship with FSF was not announced. How do you expect her to admit anything. It won’t be gossip, it will be a scandal if she ever admit it at that point of time. A straight denial would be like Xie Na. She even issued a legal letter for then rumours. Lol.   As for the baby, I won’t speculate on it. But please be aware that Chinese celebrities are known for denying their pregnancy news. Most of them only make known to public when they give birth or when it’s many months down the road. It’s a customary for Chinese to never announce pregnancy news until its 3 Months or more. 

32 minutes ago, prutayi said:

In every other threads, I see everybody bash FSF most of the time. Not just this one.

But I still find FSF more decent one in the relationship. He never deny his relationship and baby like what ZLY did. 

I couldn't agree more.....Notice that most people only reacted AFTER there is a counteractions from opposite site.....I am waiting for the truth regarding the pregnancy, I hope she isn't pregnant like what she keeps announces to the world. IF proven otherwise........<_<  Because no one ever denied being pregnant just like Ruby Lin and Yang Mi, they chose to dodged the Qs because it's not good to announced the pregnancy before 3 months...Let's wait and see......

20 minutes ago, prutayi said:

You're right. People always bash feng shaofeng and saying all kind of stuff. Always think hes the bad one blah blah blah. But whatever people say no need to explain cus people like them will never understand. Feng shaofeng a good actor and persom, love him hehe

30 minutes ago, bulubulu said:

You're right. People always bash feng shaofeng and saying all kind of stuff. Always think hes the bad one blah blah blah. But whatever people say no need to explain cus people like them will never understand. Feng shaofeng a good actor and persom, love him hehe

Okay, I understand there is a lot of grievances to which FSF is being misunderstood. You guys are always free to open a thread under global celebrities. Can we please reserve this place for shipping. This thread is really getting very toxic. 

25 minutes ago, thelonetraveller_18 said:

Okay, I understand there is a lot of grievances to which FSF is being misunderstood. You guys are always free to open a thread under global celebrities. Can we please reserve this place for shipping. This thread is really getting very toxic. 

Yes sis i get it. Didnt want it to be toxic. Lets all be positive hehe.

I haven't visited the thread for a long time.. And after I come, I see this thread is filled with negative thoughts.. 

I have previously mentioned too that FSF n ZLY chose each other for themselves, instead of being trustful in their choices here I just see confusions n accusations.. This couple thread is for both ZLY n FSF, so I request everybody to support both..

P. S. I don't think everybody has a clean past.. So stop dragging past in the future choices of both ppl.. Everybody in a point of time realize what they want n what is important for them just as ZLY n FSF found each other!!.. Time isn't important in a relationship, the contentment n love is important which ZLY n FSF have found with each other so they took the big step marriage.. Let's just support them n cherish their love story

He's bad, he's good, she's bad, she's good but that's not the point now! They both choose each other to be together, officially & legally. Doesnt matter who initiate  first becos in the end both wanted to be together. As fans of both or individual, we shud trust our bias that she or he is wise & have put a lot of thought before making big decision in his/her life. Sure both have past histories but hey, they both are already in their 30s, there must be something wrong with them if they didnt have any:rolleyes:

Check out this clip, becos from what I can see, they both are totally & madly crazy abt each other. And most importantly they both look very happy.

LOL Guys!! Behind the scenes at today's 34th Hundred Flowers Award Ceremony, a reporter interviewed FSF.

He was asked if he knows what tv drama is airing on the upcoming 12/11 and he said:

"That's...that's Teacher Zhao's." 

:joy: "TEACHER ZHAO" !!!! This title has a feeling of deja vu! B)

So ZLY calls him her "3 generation's predecessor"/"Feng Ge" and he calls her "Teacher Zhao"!!!! :joy:

Something's not right!!! :lol: Poor guy. He was stuttering on the word TEACHER ZHAO. :sweat_smile:

And you guys in this forum kept on insisting that he's the boss at home no matter how much I try to convince you guys otherwise. Uh...who's the boss now?!! Didn't you guys see FSF was trippin' on the word "Teacher Zhao"? :joy:

The comment he wrote "wife, happy birthday" on her official announcement post was just a cover-up for what's really going on at home. :lol:

OMG!!! Our FSF's at the carpets. He's so handsome.:blush:

c2Unnyd.jpg

1 hour ago, ElleWoodsen said:

The comment he wrote "wife, happy birthday" on her official announcement post was just a cover-up for what's really going on at home. :lol:

Maybe you are right @ElleWoodsen that's why we didn't see our handsome FSF with the wedding ring at the red carpet. Was he tripping when he said Teacher Zhao maybe bcoz he just remember that he is a married man bcoz he doesn't even wearing his wedding ring that's why I am also agreed that his birthday wished to her is just a cover up....:D

pliUGc7.jpg

I am being probably a wet blanket here, but I noticed that this thread has quite a substantial number of users reading and this could potentially affect their reputation or image to users reading the thread.  Can we please refrain from over speculation of their relationship like for example who’s the boss at home or why is FSF not wearing a wedding ring. It’s quite pointless. Let’s ship responsibly and happily :D

Correct me of I'm wrong but wedding rings are only required to be worn by Christian married couples, for others its just customery or trend, not required by religion nor civil law. So unless they are Christian then there's no need for them to wear wedding rings.

However I remember both FSF & ZLY have their wedding rings, and since this was an official events, like many other actors all over the world he take off his ring,  for trying to distract fans from focusing on his private life. Also I suspect although he is legally married, they havent gone tru the ceremony yet, so one reason why he took off his ring for the event

9 minutes ago, lxands said:

Correct me of I'm wrong but wedding rings are only required to be worn by Christian married couples, for others its just customery or trend, not required by religion nor civil law. So unless they are Christian then there's no need for them to wear wedding rings.

It’s a choice made by the person. It’s not required for Christian to wear their rings.  For example Prince William chose not to wear but prince harry wore it. 

I agree with what you said on a professional choice. Especially today is one of the major award ceremony in China entertainment industry.

On 11/10/2018 at 7:17 PM, ElleWoodsen said:
LOL Guys!! Behind the scenes at today's 34th Hundred Flowers Award Ceremony, a reporter interviewed FSF.

He was asked if he knows what tv drama is airing on the upcoming 12/11 and he said:

"That's...that's Teacher Zhao's." 

:joy: "TEACHER ZHAO" !!!! This title has a feeling of deja vu! B)

So ZLY calls him her "3 generation's predecessor"/"Feng Ge" and he calls her "Teacher Zhao"!!!! :joy:

Something's not right!!! :lol: Poor guy. He was stuttering on the word TEACHER ZHAO. :sweat_smile:

Watching this clip I think its subjective on how to interpret his reaction. You might see it as something is not right, for me I see him stutter for being bashful. Before he is an actor, he is a man, and just like any newlywed, I'm sure he's being teased left & right, and its only natural for him to be shy when someone purposely pick up topic on his new acquired wife. And honestly the reporter was being cheeky for asking him abt his new wife's coming soon drama ..and his answer was just as cheeky.... Teacher Zhao indeed! Hahaha

Archived