[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

icyphoenix

On 11/5/2018 at 12:45 AM, tearsofoberon said:

Completely agree with you!! :glasses: She has the opportunity this coming OGT PressCon to shows up with a sexy cropped top outfit to shut those big mouthed people up.....OGT is her artist JinHan’s first leading role, she has a commitment as a Boss to her employee....As I know aside from a very hard working and professional artist she’s also one of the best boss in the industry...... I am sure she will be there, she doesn’t have any work anyway at the moment.....let’s wait and see....

Press con today and bd tomorrow for OGT. She will not join the conference. 

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, :joy:I'm laughing so hard right now.

Everyone's waiting for ZLY's VCR since she couldn't make it to the press conference, but instead, she sent a Koi fish to the press conference. :joy: HAHAHA

45612439_714975115540633_210903058246061

45510324_714975125540632_256690054891778

45549861_714975082207303_107413973554010

In today's press conference, Meng Rui, who is an actor in the drama as well as ZLY's cousin said a few words about FSF & ZLY. He mentioned that 1 day before ZLY's birthday, FSF contacted him to tell him to come to his place tomorrow because there's something important he wants to tell him. Meng Rui thought that FSF just wants to celebrate ZLY's birthday tomorrow that's why he called him over but Meng Rui couldn't make it to ZLY's birthday because of his busy schedule. Meng Rui didn't know that FSF was trying to get all of ZLY's friends to come over to celebrate ZLY's birthday so that he can have the opportunity to also announce their marriage to everyone. Meng Rui got shocked the next day when he saw their "Official announcement" Weibo post. :heart:    

FSF is so sweet.

KOI FISH SYMBOLISM

Koi are often admired for their endurance and perseverance in the face of adversity, as seen in the koi fish leaping over the waterfall.

Swimming koi represent advancement and determination. Fish, in general, symbolize wealth and surplus, and the Chinese believe koi particularly represent good fortune in business and academics. Buddhists, on the other hand, see koi as representations of courage. Together in a koi pond, they represent love and friendship.

Koi fish symbolism has gained strength over the centuries to encompass numerous positive qualities related to courage, overcoming adversity, the ability to attain the highest goals, and strong character.

Feng shui, a spiritual form of organization and placement of objects, says that having the spirit of the koi near you will attract good luck, fortune, and spiritual benefits.

ZLY is truly a deep person. :relieved:

32 minutes ago, ElleWoodsen said:

Feng shui, a spiritual form of organization and placement of objects, says that having the spirit of the koi near you will attract good luck, fortune, and spiritual benefits.

ZLY is truly a deep person. :relieved:

Yes and it's a very big koi fish too..truly a deep person ^_^

I still wish ZLY could've taken her time to think more clearly and carefully before she decides to get married so quickly. I still feel like their marriage came too abruptly and both didn't spend a lot of time to think things through. Marriage isn't a game. Marriage isn't a joke. While FSF & ZLY were dating, everything he did for her he has already done with his past girlfriends. Like taking her on his boat. Going shopping with her. Buying her make-up. Travelling together. Eating dinner together. ZLY went through the same path as his previous girlfriends. 

I would've thought he could do something different for her. To show that ZLY is special in his heart. To make her stand out from his previous relationships. I don't understand why ZLY has to lower herself to the level of his previous girlfriends. ZLY could've easily married someone who can treat her as a priority. Not with someone who is considered a playboy in C-ent. I feel like ZLY really wants to be in a relationship so much that she had lost herself. ZLY deserves a great man. If I was her I wouldn't choose FSF. He gets into relationships so quickly because he's insecure. Libra men are players. ZLY could flirt with him if she wants to but she should've chosen someone more stable, secure about themselves and grounded to marry.      

I just feel like something isn't right with this marriage. I'm just really scared and worried about my Ying Bao. I want her to be happy but happiness is a very temporary thing in marriage. Because after a while, marriage becomes a commitment.

35 minutes ago, ElleWoodsen said:

I still wish ZLY could've taken her time to think more clearly and carefully before she decides to get married so quickly. I still feel like their marriage came too abruptly and both didn't spend a lot of time to think things through. Marriage isn't a game. Marriage isn't a joke. While FSF & ZLY were dating, everything he did for her he has already done with his past girlfriends. Like taking her on his boat. Going shopping with her. Buying her make-up. Travelling together. Eating dinner together. ZLY went through the same path as his previous girlfriends. 

I would've thought he could do something different for her. To show that ZLY is special in his heart. To make her stand out from his previous relationships. I don't understand why ZLY has to lower herself to the level of his previous girlfriends. ZLY could've easily married someone who can treat her as a priority. Not with someone who is considered a playboy in C-ent. I feel like ZLY really wants to be in a relationship so much that she had lost herself. ZLY deserves a great man. If I was her I wouldn't choose FSF. He gets into relationships so quickly because he's insecure. Libra men are players. ZLY could flirt with him if she wants to but she should've chosen someone more stable, secure about themselves and grounded to marry.      

I just feel like something isn't right with this marriage. I'm just really scared and worried about my Ying Bao. I want her to be happy but happiness is a very temporary thing in marriage. Because after a while, marriage becomes a commitment.

I understand your concerns. If my words seemed harsh later, please forgive me.

Okay, going shopping and buying make-up, travelling together  and eating dinner together, goodness isn't that what normal people do when they are in a relationship. One would go shopping, travelling, and having dinner when they are dating or when they are in a serious relationship. I  honestly do not see what's the big deal of ZLY doing the same thing as his ex girlfriends. What do you expect him to do for her, fly ZLY to space? LOL.  Every relationship is special and there is no comparison and competition here. We are all people here and I believed we are all entitled to have history as human. ZLY and FSF are not perfect. Please do not believe every single article you read on Weibo. Most of them are false and highly exaggerated.

I don't know why you would think FSF is a playboy. I mean he only has 2 known gfs before ZLY and all the others are rumored gfs. Even his ex did not have anything bad to say about him. One of his ex whom I shall not named even flew to Milan to ask for another chances. I think that speak volumes of him as a person. 

I think that is quite common for any people to have more than 2 relationships when they're 40. It is not that Liying has no rumoured boyfriends either.

I don't know why you would think ZLY married in a haste. I am sure she's taken her time to understand and consider before she agreed to marry FSF. Even if it turned out that FSF is not the guy for her, she is ultimately responsible for the choices she made. Good or bad, she has to bear the consequences. 

Marriage is always a happy event and who are we even as fans to question her choices. Let's be optimistic and enjoy shipping this couple.  

1 hour ago, ElleWoodsen said:

I beg to differ. From the anecdote of their courting time, fsf really took care of her. Flying over far distance to her just to celebrate her birthday, took her to shopping or to just spend time with her, within his tight schedule, over and over again. I think it was proof enough that he care about her and zly did not require her other half to be outstanding and extraordinary. She once said "be strong so long makes me a weak person". She just wants somebody to lean on and fsf fit the criteria. I think he did a spendid job. 

@ElleWoodsen

I can understand how u feel, maybe we r such great fans of ZLY that we just want to protect her..

Tbh, i felt the same the 1st time she surprised us with her marriage but i eventually accepted it, I've thought it thru and asked myself, which guy would really be perfect for her?, surely not any that we had shipped her with (eventho i'd secretly wished it was LYF) and most definitely not the CEO, maybe FSF is actually good for her bcos he seemed to always be there for her, accompanied her to many places ( i read he even took her to the doc when she went for her back bump check) and she did described him as her prince charming and he makes her laugh alot, maybe he is perfect for her and she seemed very comfortable with him. 

Not sure how long they've dated but i get the feeling it got stronger during Minglan filming and also after there were many gossips and pics flooded with them that they've decided to just go along with it since they've both of that age to settle down anyways (honestly i also think their parents played apart in it, i mean they have to, which chinese parents don't want to see their children get married especially at their age?).

I have never had anything against FSF but i'm not much of a fan of any of his shows, i guess his personality seems like he's a very helpful and a kind person and besides, LY has made her final choice so let's be happy for her.

5 hours ago, ElleWoodsen said:

Everything he did for her is already good enough, i dont see why doing the same thing like his exs before is a problem. All couples go shopping, travelling, eating dinner and buying stuff for gf/bf and go on dates. Isnt this what every or most couples do? Cus i know for sure every couple do these things. Just cus they did the same thing as his previous relationships doesnt also mean she lowered herself. No one forced her to do those only herself, she must be really happy to be with feng shaofeng and he is also happy to be with her. Anyone who dont like shaofeng will always bring up the playboy thing. The playboy thing is always their way to attack feng shaofeng, oh lord because there isnt anything else yall could think of to talk bad about him. Why one day u write nice things about feng shaofeng then other day u write bad about him? She married him because he was the man she think she deserved. Youre those fan that think ur idol is on top of everyone and is so good but know that others may not think like you. I see that feng shaofeng take good care of her and did a lot for her and ur saying she "deserved" someone better. Can u name what zhao liying have done to feng shaofeng too then? Why dont zhao liying also do something that shows him he "is special in her heart " too. Cus from what i see its mainly feng shaofeng doing this and that for zhao liying.The men doesnt have to always do everything in a relationship. U read too much fake articles, relax girl and stop worrying about my dude feng shaofeng, because liying looks really happy to be with him.

50 minutes ago, ElleWoodsen said:

If it's what zly wants then I'd still support her decisions as long as fsf stays faithful. That's all I want. Peace. :heart:

I understand your love for ZLY. I am a fan of her too. I am trying to understand from your perspective. But can we move from from the topic of faithfulness? It’s is an old topic that have been raised consistently and we have clarified that FSF was faithful in his previous relationship. There was no cheating when he was with his ex. I am sick and tired of seeing this appearing consistently. 

Contrary to your belief or other popular belief, ZLY is not an innocent virgin that she may appeared to be. She’s an accomplished 31 year old woman with an incredible career. The best way of loving someone is to trust their choices and let them grow. Trust her choice. Be happy and optimistic in shipping. They have only started their marriage!! 

One thing that I really like about FSF is that he is actually very caring and there for ZLY. I am not sure if this applies for all of us, but I feel that what he did for her 30th birthday celebration was sweet. He couldn’t drink but he still drank on her birthday and got drunk. He vomited eventually. 

From 02:03 to 02:30, FSF was a bit drunk after ZLY 30th birthday party, probably from drinking too much alcohol at her party.. 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av27859217?from=search&seid=10143637237605060971 

He stated he will get drunk from only drinking one cup of beer. You can see it from 03:00. I think the fact that he is willing to accompany her have fun together even to the extent of getting drunk really does speak a lot to me about him as a person. I think companionship is really important in a relationship. I was quite touched actually. :wub:

2 hours ago, ElleWoodsen said:

If it's what zly wants then I'd still support her decisions as long as fsf stays faithful. That's all I want. Peace. :heart:

Your opinions about FSF based purely upon bad rumours and you refused to see how he already clarified everything openly repeatedly. Let me try to put myself into your shoes, walk a mile and say this:

According to the long time rumour, FSF has an extraordinary family background that made him one of the most eligible bachelors in Mainland China. His social status will be something that ZLY craves for because despite all of her achievement she still looks down upon because of her poor family background.She got plenty of money but she has no social standing. So she threw herself to FSF when she was given a chance to worked with him. Remember, based upon paparazzo's reports/videos/news/pictures, she was caught TWICE spending the night in FSF's house NOT the other way around  even though both of them residing in Beijing.....Chinese have a special term for that situation, it translated roughly "door to door delivery". Now the rumour of her pregnancy is very strong and there is no wedding date announcement yet, so can I say that she purposely trapped the most eligible bachelor in China and his family is not happy that is why no wedding???

Please ladies, don't throw knives at me....I am only trying to let @ElleWoodsen to see this case from different angles, I am not bashing ZLY....Peace...

I thought this thread was formed to show support for both zly & fsf for their marriage. Sadly, it turn out like this. Bashing on both of them (eventhough it was done hypothetically). It hurts to read all of these posts. Shouldn't we support them unconditionally and restrained ourselves from raising unpleasant things that solely based on unfounded rumours and conjectures. 

3 hours ago, tearsofoberon said:

Your opinions about FSF based purely upon bad rumours and you refused to see how he already clarified everything openly repeatedly. Let me try to put myself into your shoes, walk a mile and say this:

According to the long time rumour, FSF has an extraordinary family background that made him one of the most eligible bachelors in Mainland China. His social status will be something that ZLY craves for because despite all of her achievement she still looks down upon because of her poor family background.She got plenty of money but she has no social standing. So she threw herself to FSF when she was given a chance to worked with him. Remember, based upon paparazzo's reports/videos/news/pictures, she was caught TWICE spending the night in FSF's house NOT the other way around  even though both of them residing in Beijing.....Chinese have a special term for that situation, it translated roughly "door to door delivery". Now the rumour of her pregnancy is very strong and there is no wedding date announcement yet, so can I say that she purposely trapped the most eligible bachelor in China and his family is not happy that is why no wedding???

Please ladies, don't throw knives at me....I am only trying to let @ElleWoodsen to see this case from different angles, I am not bashing ZLY....Peace...

Please don't throw knives at me too. I just started following this forum and decided to reply because I totally agree with you! Everyone set out FSF to be the bad guy but ZLY also had rumors with so many men. Especially rich men. Don't forget she went on a honeymoon with CEO Wang Hao, a rich married man.

She doesn't want to acknowledge the help getting into the industry through Feng Xiao Gang because of his scandalous ways with women. I don't exactly agreed she'd worked her way up by her own self only. Besides, don't every artists work their way up too anyway? I think her fans find her unique because of many false information that are just obviously, illogical and incorrect.

FSF tried to deny being rich but his career was extremely smooth, it is suspicious he has good backings. What I know is these stars never really tell the truth. Especially after all the tax evasion scandals, FSF and ZLY and many big stars are on the list of investigation.  If this sudden marriage is not because of baby, it possibly might be trying to shift the focus away from the tax.

Chen Xiao is rich for sure, he did not choose to marry her and till this day he is still hated for that. She wasn't caught flirting with FSF but just together with him only, however with Chen Xiao, she was caught flirting. Although Chen Xiao admit their relationship was a stunt, that sounds like a lie too. ZLY is especially good at denying everything too. FSF never denied this relationship but ZLY played all sorts of games. She used her friend Xie Na to call her a single dog (meaning status is single) and Xie Na wouldn't let her become a godmother because of that. She was caught again with FSF then herself posted a picture online that she is a single dog, doing a big split. I believe she also had done many things with her previous boyfriends, just like what FSF had done with other women in his previous relationships. FSF is also looking for a long term partner, to say who is going to cheat who yet, who knows? Everybody just have to point at FSF that he's going to cheat.

I read it somewhere that she looked "blank" when asked if she knows that she'd indirectly worked with FSF 6 times?

FSF was the main lead 6 times, he may not notice her being the backups, and that's really believable.

But for her playing a back up 6 times for the same main leading guy, for sure she knows who he is a very long time ago. The way that she pretends not to know is just weird. Maybe she liked him all along, she chased him instead and not him chasing her. The fact that she deleted all her microblogs related to other males means she is guilty of something, whether FSF may or maynot have asked her to do it.

@ElleWoodsen I am so sick and tired of trying to clarify facts with you. The topic of his ex has Been mentioned a few pages ago and I thought we have moved on from this topic. I am puzzled by your attitude. You seemed so precarious.. One day you can be praising him, the other day you are bashing him. If you distrust him so much, I suggest you move on from this thread. What’s the point of shipping ZLY with someone you distrust so much. You have been creating a lot of negativity in this thread!! I come to this thread to have fun and enjoy shipping, not to see someone constantly putting down the choice of my idol’s Husband. 

Archived