[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

icyphoenix

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Recently there's an information going around saying that it wasn't easy for FSF & ZLY to be able to marry each other because FSF's mother initially wanted to separate him and ZLY and doesn't let them be together. :open_mouth:

FSF's mother didn't accept ZLY because her education and family background is too different from FSF's. FSF's mother is afraid that ZLY is getting together with FSF because of other motives. :dizzy:

It wasn't until after FSF's mother has known ZLY on a 
deeper level that she has let ZLY marry him, and now FSF's mother is complimenting ZLY a lot. 

And finally both the in-laws have accepted them to be together, and a majority of the fans have accepted them."

It looks like things are not as simple as they seem on the surface guys. Everyone was busy saying FSF doesn't deserve ZLY but maybe the truth of it is that FSF's mother doesn't think ZLY deserves FSF. :thumbsdown:

Guys, this sounded so much like Crazy Rich Asians don't you think? ZLY is like Rachel Chu 2.0

I don't know how true this information is but maybe the reason ZLY kept a distance from FSF whenever they're together in public was because she doesn't want to give the impression that she's going after him because of his looks or because of his money. 

And kudos to FSF for loving ZLY because it means it came from his true heart to love someone who came from a poor family background and poor education. If it is true then they must've gone through a lot to get to where they are today. And the public knew nothing about their hardships. 

Seriously, their love story could easily be made into a movie. A lot of friends supported them, especially Han Han, maybe because they want to help FSF&ZLY get through the tough times, with the in-laws, together. No wonder FSF was kind of looking a little down when he went to his movie promotions when they were dating.

And btw, in the paparazzi photos I've posted above, it was actually FSF's parents that have arrived at FSF's home in Beijing, not ZLY's parents. Sorry about that guys.  

We all know that ZLY's feelings towards FSF and vice versa are definitely true love.

Well we really dont know what's the truth behind of those info's..useless peoples just love to create useless info's for something to buzz around...

Maybe the reason why they ddnt public their relationship is because its their choice...(I saw pic of LY on the above video she's wearing the black jacket with cat eyes infront.same as FSF.that was bts of princess agents right...so that time maybe they are already together.??:love:.

I hvnt watch CRA though..I will someday:Din terms of wealth, I think LY is already on another level,A well defined woman...establish her career through her perseverance and hardships with the help of her mngmnt of course.(I really admired her,from unknown to well known..she climeb step by step.)

as if FSF parents will be living together w/th them...why they keep dragging her family BG...at least she ddnt deny that.

Well just so happy that majority of people are happy abwt their marriage..

When Zhao Liying and Feng Shaofeng got married, it is said that Hu Ge was also invited to be the best man, but Hu Ge has rejected Zhao Liying’s request. Someone asked why Hu Ge is not willing to be Feng Shaofeng's best man? 

Hu Ge said that because he is too handsome, if he is Feng Shaofeng's best man, he is afraid FSF will be under pressure. It seems that Hu Ge is also very confident about his own value, and the reason he has given made everyone can't help but laugh. I don't know what Feng Shaofeng thinks after hearing such reasons. :joy::lol:

Full article: https://h5.cp.cashtoutiao.com/m/news/detail?id=4041886&channelType=yule&contentType=0&userId=112884080&showPosition=3&showSource=feed&isShow=1&contentType=article&loadType=0&log_id=dea1deda35fe4a7d9c7b11ae5463fe17&exp_id=myselfRecommend&strategy_id=strategy&retrieve_id=retrieve

I got something BIG guys!!!!!! Watch this video below with CC on starting from 22:51 to 23:19 and you won't believe what you've just watched!!!!! I personally couldn't believe my eyes.

It's ZLY's 2016 drama with Zheng Kai called Best Get Going. Can you tell me what you just saw?!!!

:dizzy:

The HuGe article is very obviously fake. You cant believe every news out there. HuGe is not close to FSF or ZLY so I highly doubt they would invite him to their wedding as a best man. 

Huge was trending during their wedding announcement bc he is a forever bachelor and people were hoping zly would break his curse since a lot of her past leading men got married after working with her. Also whenever anyone really famous gets married he gets sympathy comments.

2 hours ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

If it is true, then I couldn't be more happy for both of them. :heart:

I always thought that since ZLY's body is weak now she wouldn't be thinking of having a baby that soon, at least not until she recovers fully. Looks like she has recovered fully then. :thumbsup:

After their official marriage announcement, Li Ying first appeared in an interview and has also talked about her love life. When she was asked about how long Feng Shaofeng had chased her, she directly said “not long”, which shocked the audience.

This answer can be seen that Li Ying has liked Feng Shaofeng in the past, because of his timidity, Feng Shaofeng did not need much effort in pursuing her. It seems that the two are really in love.

Article: http://k.sina.com.cn/article_2184983904_823c356000100bzjz.html

3 hours ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

I'm also in a deep thinking if LY is really pregnant...

I am assuming that FSF's parents will be the happiest among them all lol:Dsince he's the only child and not young anymore....I saw photo's of FSF when he was a child....cant believe he's so cute/handsome he looks like a girl:D

11 hours ago, heatherbee said:

I'm also in a deep thinking if LY is really pregnant...

I am assuming that FSF's parents will be the happiest among them all lol:Dsince he's the only child and not young anymore....I saw photo's of FSF when he was a child....cant believe he's so cute/handsome he looks like a girl:D

FSF will be a gentle, democratic father. In his interview, he once said that it's up to the child to be a monk or a wrestler.. Ho ho. I guess then the job to discipline their child will be zly's. 

7 hours ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

FSF will be a gentle, democratic father. In his interview, he once said that it's up to the child to be a monk or a wrestler.. Ho ho. I guess then the job to discipline their child will be zly's. 

It's definitely going to be ZLY, no question. ;)  

However, FSF is going to be the teacher figure. ZLY will be more like a safe haven for her child. 

https://sh.qihoo.com/ctranscode?title=老梁犀利点评赵丽颖结婚事件,句句在理,网友%3A一针见血&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.toutiao.com%2Fi6614671625503638030%2F&m=1f523c0cb8f5d3069659e980195a90b4dcbd44c2&q=Zhao+li+ying&360sodetail=1

Love this article. A reasonable person can see that zly&fsf are fated and belong to each other. I really hate some netizens who keep on comparing zly with fsf's exes and dragged out zly's past cp. It's really unfair to them. Leave them alone. Bless them, or just keep quiet. 

Hey guys.. We need to different between a Fact / Truth vs a Rumour

Too many rumours out there about our couple.. some of that was a stupid rumours that obviously fabricated and faked, sometimes it become annoying :sweatingbullets:

The media just want to cash cows from "the powerful couple" FSF & ZLY.

And, agree to @heatherbee sometimes uselesss people just love to create useless info's for something to buzz around..

18 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

The HuGe article is very obviously fake. You cant believe every news out there. HuGe is not close to FSF or ZLY so I highly doubt they would invite him to their wedding as a best man. 

Agree. Obviously fake news!! If only you know the fact that either FSF / ZLY is not close to Hu Ge. So how can he will be selected as the best man? I even doubt FSF/ZLY will invite him to the wedding. 

On 10/21/2018 at 12:11 AM, ElleWoodsen said:

"Recently there's an information going around saying that it wasn't easy for FSF & ZLY to be able to marry each other because FSF's mother initially wanted to separate him and ZLY and doesn't let them be together. :open_mouth:

FSF's mother didn't accept ZLY because her education and family background is too different from FSF's. FSF's mother is afraid that ZLY is getting together with FSF because of other motives. :dizzy:

Sorry, I don't buy it :P

This was another misleading fake news! How is it possible for the media to get the private informations from the very-private-couple?

The last time the media and haters want to make FSF look bad from fabricated fake news like he was a playboy, he was a cheater, etc. They didn't care that he had clarified and rectified it.

Now they want to make ZLY look bad :crazy:

People are quick to believe the bad things they hear about good people :o

Also look at the video here FSF himself already clarified it a long time ago. This was a good example how the media and people keep turning the fake news into "truth".

Thank you @thelonetraveller_18

On 10/18/2018 at 8:00 PM, thelonetraveller_18 said:

@dr4malala Hey. FSF has denied the rumours that he's a second generation rich kid. I think I have posted the youtube interview here. Let me search again. 

From 1:41 onwards, he has denied that he came from a rich family and that his father is just someone working in a state own enterprise as management (unsure of the seniority). I think we can quite confirmed that his family background is certainly not what the newspaper reported ie. textile factory. 

Also this one. Sometimes they said ZLY is a powerful woman who will control FSF, sometimes they said she is a petite or gentle woman. LOL!! Which one is true?

If you know her better you will know it B)

On 10/19/2018 at 4:53 AM, ElleWoodsen said:

FSF said he broke up with Ni Ni because she's too sensitive and too strong/too combative. He said ZLY is different, she's a petite woman. 

FSF is in love with ZLY, and hopefully she is his true love. But one thing for sure, he not going to compare the two woman. FSF is someone who look the good side in person. For the record, FSF and Ni Ni remain friends.

Just believe it only from the legitimate interview of FSF/ZLY

Archived