[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

icyphoenix

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Did any of her or his costars wish them? 

You might not believe it but even actors and actresses she's worked with way back in the 2011 New Huan Zhu Ge Ge (Li Sheng[Xiao Yan Zi], Hai Lu[Zi Wei], Zhang Rui[Yong Qi]) congratulated her!!!!! I can tell our ZLY has a very good relationship with everyone she worked with. And plus they still maintain the friendship.   

It's Called FATE:

Ying 1987.10.16
Feng 1978.10.07
> a difference of 9 years 9 days !!!! (We all know this one)

> And you can also turn the 87 backwards and it becomes 78 (2 last digits of their birth year)

知 Z (Z is the first letter of Zhao)
否 F (F is the first letter of Feng)
>  知否 ZF = 知否 知否 应是绿肥红瘦官微 (This is the name of their next drama Ming Lan Story) The 1st letter of their surname put together is the name of their drama!!!!! :dizzy:

Ming Lan & Gu Ting Ye (Their character in Ming Lan Story):
> A difference of 9 years old (Which means Ming Lan is 9 years younger than Gu Ting Ye) !!!!! :open_mouth:

The first time they were in the same drama together (The 2009 'Four Women Conflict' 锁清秋 where ZLY was in a small supporting role 'Wen Yan') was aired in 2009:
> 200= 9 years ago (2018 - 2009 = 9) !!!!!! :astonished:

I keep seeing number 9s everywhere guys.:lol: And number 9 represents longlasting/longevity/everlasting/forever. Fate was doing its thing all along.

[The above info is a translation of a post a netizen posted onto Weibo to share this frightening fate.]

Angelababy, Deng Chao, Xie Na, Wu Qilong, Cai Shaofen, Shu Qi, Guan Xiaotong, Yang Zi, Song Yi, Wang Zhonglei, Ren Dahua, Ouyang Nana, Jiang Xin, Tang Yizhen, Zhang Yuying, He Yuming, Du Fu, Ma Ke, Han Han, Zhu Dan, Zhang Xueying, Liu Xianhua, Li Wei, Li Nian, Li Wei, Li Chun, Song Yi, Yan Yukuan, Wu Yingjie, Zhang Rui, Hai Lu, Aya, Yu Yuming, Xiao Shenyang, Xu Haiqiao, Xing Zhaolin, Wu Yingjie, Zhao Yingjun, Wang Yinan, Zhang Hanyun, Qiu Xinzhi, Lu Jinbo, Lin Source, Wang Weiwei, Su Mang, Yin Xiaotian, Liang Shu, Miao Miao and others have sent blessings.

(These are people they've worked with but there's more:D)

8 hours ago, tsukimori said:

By the way Icy, how popular is Feng Shaofeng?? I have watched like one drama of his but is he even popular in china? Just doing a little research on Li Ying's hubby.

He is a famous actor.. His dramas like palace n prince lan ling n ice fantasy n others r well known.. He had lot of movies too.. Plus he is a well known name in c entertainment!! 

P. S. Thanks for the info guys

Soooo you guys wanna talk about FINANCE now? :joy:

Zhao Liying and Feng Shaofeng, a strong alliance of 1.45 billion net worth!

According to the statistics of Forbes China Celebrity List, Zhao Liying has been ranked in the top 100 in 2014-2017, with a cumulative income of 340 million yuan. Among them, in 2017, Zhao Liying earned 190 million yuan in single-year income for TV dramas, movies, variety shows, commercial performances, endorsements, advertisements, etc., and squeezed into the top ten of the Forbes celebrity list, #4.

jrj76jal8oiuotyf!1200

Feng Shaofeng entered the Forbes celebrity list for the first time in 2012. In recent years, his accumulated income was 103 million yuan. Although the difference between Zhao Liying's 340 million is slightly larger, Feng Shaofeng has a strong family background. It is reported that Feng Shaofeng's father is a textile rich businessman with a net worth of nearly 1 billion. His factory is located in Zhejiang, Guangzhou, Fujian and other places. Feng Shaofeng is the only heir.

The combination of Zhao Liying and Feng Shaofeng can be said to be a collision of 1.45 billion net worth.

Zhao Liying investment map: Xinrui Hairun, holding straw bear film industry

Zhao Liying personally has not made much progress in investment. In addition to the three 100%-owned personal work studios established in Nanjing and Shanghai, there is also a studio in Shanghai and its former agent Huang Bin holding 50% of the shares. Others directly invest in Hairun Film and Wu Qilong and Liu Shishi. Straw bear film industry.

592vlxrgfy1hnwaa!1200

It is worth noting that the relationship between Zhao Liying and Wu Qilong and Liu Shishi is not only as simple as the straw bear shareholders. Zhao Liying's 49% share of Jiangsu Blue Boiling Film and Television Culture Co., Ltd. is another shareholder of Jiangsu Straw Bear Film.

74b107kxfzhw7rs5!1200

The company was established in 2015, and it is estimated that Zhao Liying and Wu Qilong jointly established the company because of the "Yanshan War".

Feng Shaofeng Investment Map: Stepping on Leroy Film

Perhaps because the Feng Shaofeng family has already used the considerable scale of the textile industry, many investments do not require Feng Shaofeng to come forward, so Feng Shaofeng does not have much personal investment.

k80uqfhm57iif75c!1200

Feng Shaofeng and his agent Liang Shuo are deeply tied in investment. Liang Wei appeared in Shanghai Dongwei Film and Television Co., Ltd. and Beijing Haochi Yinghua Culture Media Co., Ltd.

fq60cxe21c837l2q!1200

Feng Shaofeng's other investments are tied to listed companies, such as Zhejiang Dongyang Haoyi Film and Television Entertainment Co., Ltd., which is jointly established by Huayi Brothers and Chen He, Li Chen, Zheng Zheng, Du Fu, Feng Shaofeng, etc. The film industry is also the listed company project with the most star-studded thunder.

The noon new drama will be aired: the two people pay no less than 70-80 million yuan

Zhao Liying and Feng Shaofeng's new drama "Knowing whether it knows whether it should be green, fat and thin" will be broadcast on Hunan Satellite TV. This is another costume drama after the noon sun in "The List 2", but this drama is different from The theme of the powerful drama of "The List", but through the story of the growth, love, and marriage of the family girl Minglan of the Northern Song Dynasty, a picture of the life of the girl from the girl to the mother of Houmen, telling the prosperity of a family house, ancient times Women struggle under the ethics system. For this kind of drama, I believe that with the production ability of the midday sun, it will be a boutique drama.

According to the status of Zhao Liying and Feng Shaofeng, this series believe that the two will receive at least 70-80 million yuan in pay, and a drama with two people, it is also a winner in life.

ynm8yq1c7v6utnjl!1200

Feng Shaofeng and Zhao Liying are still in their infancy in terms of investment, but the strong alliance of 1.45 billion net worth, I believe that the investment landscape of the two will gradually unfold in the future.

Such a rich couple they are. I believe in the future they are also planning to open a family shop together. Many news articles reported on this.

[Translated from this article: https://36kr.com/p/5157431.html]

6 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

He is a famous actor.. His dramas like palace n prince lan ling n ice fantasy n others r well known.. He had lot of movies too.. Plus he is a well known name in c entertainment!! 

But would you agree that ZLY's dramas are more successful than his? She has consecutive hit dramas in the past years. 

1 minute ago, ElleWoodsen said:

But would you agree that ZLY's dramas are more successful than his? She has consecutive hit dramas in the past years. 

Yes have to say that.. ZLY has a golden period everything she is associated with has become a hit!! FSF too had his period.. His several movies were a big hit..

A netizen found that Zhao Liying and Feng Shaofeng invested in 13 companies altogether. Some netizens joked that the marriage of two people is equivalent to the merger of two listed companies.

A total of 13 companies

According to Tianyue's data, Feng Shaofeng's registered companies are registered under his real name Feng Wei. According to the business role data, it is a legal person of five companies, a shareholder in seven companies, and a senior executive in three companies.

tgm6zucnd6duer1c!1200

At the same time, according to Tianyue's data, Zhao Liying is a legal person in four companies, a shareholder in six companies, and a senior executive in three companies.

It is worth mentioning that Zhao Liying also participated in the investment of the listed company Beijing Hairun Film Co., Ltd., and the amount of the subscription was not disclosed.

309nxp5ysyxcr725!1200

s83q4jt7swlikj9a!1200

Btw, in FSF's WeChat friend circle, he called ZLY his Mrs Sunshine.   :lol:

Netizens on Weibo said ZLY is the only person that fits all of his list of ideal type descriptions, out of all his past girlfriends. 

And they also find that FSF fits all of her list of ideal type descriptions too. 

Win-win situation. :glasses:

Hong Kong Media interviewed Zhao Liying & Feng Shaofeng's "matchmaker" and asked FSF & ZLY when they'll hold their wedding.

Zhao Liying and Feng Shaofeng were openly married, and they smashed the Weibo system. Zhao Liying used this actual action to prove his "national popularity". Congratulations!

After the two people "official propaganda", netizens also dug up their date of receipt of the certificate, it was September 13th, and the photos they received were also exposed.

At this time, netizens all commented on this newcomer, and the marriage of the two created an "explosion" on Weibo hot search, including related topics such as "Ni Ni" and "Guan Xiaoying congratulations Zhao Liying", and also followed the "explosion" "... Zhao Liying's traffic is evident.

Had to give her the capital "service" word.

As for the wedding banquet, this is also the focus of many netizens, and even the marketing number has released the following news:

71e4b49757b9027eddca60bb9463ba1f

On the other hand, the Hong Kong media gave an important message.

The Hong Kong media interviewed the owner of the film company. He was the matchmaker of Feng Shaofeng and Zhao Liying, because the two people's definite works "Daughter Country" was made by him.

72749bacacd843e5ed16cb210f41ffb6

Wang Boss said that Feng Shaofeng and Zhao Liying personally gave him a happy phone call, and he also asked if the two would make up the wedding banquet. The answer was “still thinking”. In other words, one of the newcomers has not yet prepared a wedding banquet. Zhao Liying is "too tired"!

1fdca3750f78398561a6c81f16457ade

On October 16th, netizens collectively carnival, the best laughter is the "four big brothers": Wu Qilong, Liu Weiwei, Luo Jin, Feng Shaofeng.

915f7eba11bf5fecc84bf48ba209f752

After the entertainment circle 85, the four major Hua Dan (Yang Mi, Liu Shishi, Zhao Liying, Tang Yi) all have "the Lord", and the netizens compared the "four big brothers and sisters", and they all started to joke, everyone is right!

031167125a7f8e39324f580738ba92a1

The imagination of netizens is really rich, hahahaha...

The full article: https://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404295886581706367#interest 

thanks for all the information gather... whether she makes more money than him or whether she's more successful or not, it does not matter at the end. I guess he was the most qualified person for her. Can we really find another male actor that is more qualifying than Feng Shaofeng? 

In terms of age, all Li Ying's former male leads are too young to consider setting down or they are already married. Feng Shaofeng, is at the age that is considering getting married and taking a break from work.

I think timing and opportunity plays a big factor in this couple.  I'm just surprised that Li Ying is willing to get married so young... most actress wait till they are older till their career slows down.

This is probably one of the few good news in the past few months in the breaking up of many stars. It is no wonder that after their official announcement, almost simultaneously, Weibo collapsed, and the peak traffic was even higher than when Luhan and Guan Xiaoyu announced their love.

However, when other stars couples announced fans were shocked and mourned, but with FSF & ZLY the two people were all blessed under Weibo. After all, over the past year, there have been too many clues about their love. :lol:

From the 16th of November, when the two filmed MK3, there was a behind the scene where the two were being intimate, and Feng Shaofeng also holds up a mirror for Zhao Liying to do her makeup.

If this cp for their film then in April of the second year after finish shooting, the first time the two were met by passers-by in Wuxi to eat hot pot is already a private connection, a precursor to love.

Beginning in July of the same year, they were often photographed by reporters, going on a date wearing couples' clothing and spending the night together.

Even on the birthday of Zhao Liying on October 16 in 2017, Feng Shaofeng attended the conference in Beijing during the day and immediately rushed to Hengdian to celebrate her birthday. I think of a lyric, "Every time I think of you, you have the courage to be infinite." If it is not because of love, how can I come to see you for more than a thousand kilometres away?

And this year, perhaps finally the feelings of both have settled, they began to "be accidentally encountered" - in the Four Seasons Hotel in Koh Samui, walked hand-in-hand, was photographed in Sanlitun hand in hand shopping, behaving intimately, caught on the plane was met with peers going to Shenzhen, and was found shopping in Hong Kong.

I remember in an interview, the reporter asked Zhao Liying about her love life. She said: "I don't want to talk about it if I'm not 100% sure. When I stabilize my feelings, I will announce it. Every girl has to be in love sooner or later."

Feng Shaofeng also promised on the show that "(no hidden marriage) When I get married I will tell everyone."

It is because of the seriousness of feelings that you will choose to precipitate your feelings first, and carefully get along with each other to confirm your eyes. It is also because there is enough love that it will be solemnly announced to the world that she is the person I chose to handle for a lifetime.

At that time people thought that this was just a joke, but it wasn't.

I also noticed that every time a star announces a relationship or a marriage, there is always a former ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend that will get dragged onto the hot search.

I suddenly found that when you have met your true match you'd know, and you don't need to date them for years to know this. Maybe that's why it didn't work out with Ni Ni and him.

Maybe you have been with a person for many years and you are still tepid, but when you meet another person, you just fall into love. Many things in the world follow the law of conservation of matter, but love is not. Love needs to be alone, even if you are entangled in life for a few degrees of ups and downs.

Just like a special match, you can only burn if you happen to be a fire that you ignite.

Because love for more than three years (non-student age) does not consider entering the next stage of life, only to say that the two sides or one of them are still hesitating. You have not reached his ignition point.

"A person who doesn't want to marry you but who has been in love with you, likes you but can't reach love. He doesn't want to get married, but he doesn't want to marry you now. But if you choose to spend the rest of your life, you must love you."

Just as Feng Shaofeng and Ni Ni loved each other for three years but broke up peacefully, and Shao Liying fell in love for less than two years, Feng Shaofeng asked Su Mang on the show, what is the carat number of the diamond ring for marriage proposal, Su Mang said that the woman’s birthday number is the best. Then he mentioned Zhao Liying's birthday.

Also because they announced the marriage, I talked to a friend who was already engaged about the value of marriage. In fact, before she met her fiancé, she was also very afraid of marriage. But now she finds that it's not that bad.

It is not a light-hearted thing but it's whether the person is willing to go up and down with you in the long haul, experience passion, bored with each other, has had quarrels, and finally tolerated each other because of love, tempered one under the weight of life heavy heart.

After the announcement of the marriage, some people took Zhao Liying’s one-year trip, and there were 300 days in the 365 days in the crew, working almost all year round. Because ZLY isn't a graduate of any uni, her academic qualifications are not high, so she tried to make up for the lack of education in the previous period. In 2016 alone, she even took up 10 dramas. In the same period, she is called a model worker.

But in the interview about the love life she mentioned above, she also said, “I might have neglected (love), but I think even when all I do is work, it doesn't mean I won't fall in love. This is a process that girls must go through.” 

More than once, I heard that the girls who are screaming in the workplace are silently complaining about themselves. From the very beginning, they suspect that they are too independent, they are not willing to submit to the status quo, they will not take the initiative to cater to men, and they will lead to singleness. If they are self-defeating, the longer they are, the more they feel. It seems that love is boring, and people who feel that they can't meet their own interests may end up being alone. It seems that career and love can only choose one.

In fact, both of your work life and family life can exist at the same time. It's just that you have to be ready at all times, and you shouldn't reject it when it comes to you.

The Queen C-cup has a microblogging question, which is also a question about "people who don't have energy in life". She said, "People will meet love because they want to get love and want to connect with the outside world. It’s not that love falls from you in the sky, it’s when you are ready to make love.”

Maybe you haven't met him at this stage, maybe you can't predict where and when you will meet someone who happens to be your ignition. But don't be discouraged, continue to enrich yourself, don't doubt love, you will always meet the right person at the right time, and side by side with him.

Full article: https://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404296052516729307#hot

23 minutes ago, tsukimori said:

thanks for all the information gather... whether she makes more money than him or whether she's more successful or not, it does not matter at the end. I guess he was the most qualified person for her. Can we really find another male actor that is more qualifying than Feng Shaofeng? 

In terms of age, all Li Ying's former male leads are too young to consider setting down or they are already married. Feng Shaofeng, is at the age that is considering getting married and taking a break from work.

I think timing and opportunity plays a big factor in this couple.  I'm just surprised that Li Ying is willing to get married so young... most actress wait till they are older till their career slows down.

I know it doesn't matter. True love is when you love the person for exactly who they are and not for external purposes like beauty or money. Their love for each other doesn't need to be proven. 

I'm just translating articles around the web that's related to them. That's all sweety. ;) 

Hi guys, 

I'm a new comer here. I like to read silently before. Just to say that tsukimori is right.. Meeting a right person at a right time. That's fate. Besides, from what I read over the net, Fsf is really in love with zly to the extent that he took 3 flights from Beijing to Hengdian to celebrate zly birthday last year. 

FSF and ZLY each already rich enough on their own money.

From what I see ZLY is a simple person that not required a huge mount of money to spend. Like says, with her own money she can have a good retirement (well hopefully she keep active in acting, and I believe she will bcoz she love acting).

FSF has an expensive hobby in racing & luxury cars (I guess why he is click with Han Han), ofcoz he can afford to it. 

He's an ambassador for Porsche, Ferrari, Honda, Ducati, etc.

And, I'm not sure but I see on weibo he is racing for Mc Laren?

For the record, FSF is not a money hunger, he even working for free in movie : The Golden Era (2014). 

I qoute wikipedia :

" In 2014, Feng starred alongside Tang Wei in The Golden Era directed by Ann Hui, which closed at the Venice International Film Festival. His portrayal of Xiao Jun, a left-wing author who is strong and not afraid to express his feelings, earned the praises of the director. Feng had requested not to be paid to support Ann, whom he has admired and wanted to work with her for many years. "

I think he likes to acted in 'festival kind of movie' such as Wolf Totem, White Vengeance, The Golden Era, The Continent.

Hoho, I still wonder if he really a rich second generation?  Anyone can prove it? 

(like I know Liu Yi Fei step father is a tycoon)

@thelonetraveller_18 said he has denied it?

4 hours ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

Hi guys, 

I'm a new comer here. I like to read silently before. Just to say that tsukimori is right.. Meeting a right person at a right time. That's fate. Besides, from what I read over the net, Fsf is really in love with zly to the extent that he took 3 flights from Beijing to Hengdian to celebrate zly birthday last year. 

Welcome here :) @Leeza Muhammad and @tsukimori

Would like to see you come here again to chat and sharing anything about the couple 

Archived