[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

icyphoenix

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Feng Shaofeng once said in an interview: I will not tell you who I'm dating with until I am married (to the person). Feng Shaofeng once said in the program that he is not willing to share his love life. "It is your right to take pictures of me, but I didn't say that it is my right to announce it," but he said that he will not hide it once he's sure, "With marriage, I will tell you about such a big thing. I don’t want to let everyone down, I don't want to waste my feelings, but it’s better to tell everyone when it’s completely settled.”

Deng Chao, Han, Angelababy, Nicky, Ada Choi, Guan Xiaotong, Yang Zi, Song Qian, Simon Yam, Ouyang Nana, Jiang Xin, Tang Yi Xin, Zhang Liang Ying, Ho Sheng Ming Du Chun , Marco, Li Wei, Zhang Rui, Hai Lu, Xiao Shenyang, Xu Haiqiao, Xing Zhaolin, Zhang Hanyun, Su Mang and other friends in the circle have sent blessings. The popularity of the young couple is no joke!

26 minutes ago, ElleWoodsen said:

Deng Chao, Han, Angelababy, Nicky, Ada Choi, Guan Xiaotong, Yang Zi, Song Qian, Simon Yam, Ouyang Nana, Jiang Xin, Tang Yi Xin, Zhang Liang Ying, Ho Sheng Ming Du Chun , Marco, Li Wei, Zhang Rui, Hai Lu, Xiao Shenyang, Xu Haiqiao, Xing Zhaolin, Zhang Hanyun, Su Mang and other friends in the circle have sent blessings. The popularity of the young couple is no joke!

Did any of her or his costars wish them? 

1 hour ago, ElleWoodsen said:

How about william chan or Kris Wu? Any news or congrats from him? He's like the only guy I thought Li Ying would be until Feng Shao Feng but I guess those other younger actors that were interested in Li Ying weren't willing to settle down because of their career. Their choice on missing out on lifetime of happiness. Congrats to the happily married couple!  

16 minutes ago, heatherbee said:

Help pls...how can I post a photo here using my phone only...

Thankx in advance:)

Follow this post

3 minutes ago, tsukimori said:

How about william chan or Kris Wu? Any news or congrats from him? He's like the only guy I thought Li Ying would be until Feng Shao Feng but I guess those other younger actors that were interested in Li Ying weren't willing to settle down because of their career. Their choice on missing out on lifetime of happiness. Congrats to the happily married couple!  

They might have done it in private without causing any fuss or it will be trending in Weibo too!! 

8 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Follow this post

They might have done it in private without causing any fuss or it will be trending in Weibo too!! 

By the way Icy, how popular is Feng Shaofeng?? I have watched like one drama of his but is he even popular in china? Just doing a little research on Li Ying's hubby.

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Did any of her or his costars wish them? 

But I'm not that familiar with chinese celebrities, so I just write the one I know.

I think Liying costars that I know : Yang Zi, Nicky Wu, Tang Yi Xin, Li Qin, Deng Chao, Lin Zhi Ling, Xing Zhao Lin, Jin Han. 

FSF costars that I know : Victoria Song Qian, Shu Qi, Chen Bo Lin, Yuan Hong, Lin Zhi Ling, Xiao Shen Yang. Also director Han Han (btw, just knew Han Han is his bestie)

Also many stars I don't know.

Director Yu Zheng also gave a special congratulation to both. Yu Zheng was the one who gave FSF/ZLY opportunity to shine. 

42 minutes ago, tsukimori said:

By the way Icy, how popular is Feng Shaofeng?? I have watched like one drama of his but is he even popular in china? Just doing a little research on Li Ying's hubby.

He is a famous actor with many movies and dramas on his bag.

He rose to mainstream popularity after starring in Yu Zheng's drama Palace (2011).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feng_Shaofeng

Archived