[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

icyphoenix

19 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Many rumors r coming onboard as her split with her manager.. Hahahaha!! Let's wait patiently for them to make a move lolz 

Yup.. this is funny, people so eager to heard the duo rumours

I'll be waiting for any official announcement.

And I hope LY will get a good manager.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recently, Taiwan media exposed a more surprising news: Feng Shaofeng and Zhao Liying have already married in September (I think by this they mean to apply for the marriage certificate)

006peFcxly1fw3628yxtrj30jg0ett9s.jpg

1) https://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404293598282705355

2) https://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309352000034293584613440350

3) http://n.cztv.com/wy/13013083.html

An insider broke the news that they have marriage certificates already!!!

Hong Kong media broke the news that Zhao Liying was married to Feng Shaofeng, and Feng Shaofeng registered marriage at the Shanghai Civil Affairs Bureau on September 1 and became a legal couple. Feng Shaofeng is a native of Shanghai. After registration, he and Zhao Liying went to Hong Kong for their honeymoon.

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!! How should I suppose to react to all this?!!! Telllll Meeee!!! I've lost my mind!!!

And here we all thought they were just RUMOURED to be hanging around in Hong Kong!!!

I knew there was a reason why they were hand in hand comfortably shopping without a care in the world about those paparazzi back in August. 

See I told you guys they weren't gonna announce their relationship until the wedding. But by the looks of it I don't even think they're gonna announce their friggin' wedding!! Such a secretive and private couple. 

According to informed sources, Zhao Liying will share the same agent/team with Feng Shaofeng.

35 minutes ago, ElleWoodsen said:

Just a bit curious though. Anyone know if they're gonna have a kiss scene in Ming Lan?

I don't think Daylight's historical drama have any kiss scene. I have watched NIF 1&2 and nope :P even hardly seen any lovey dovey scenes, just a light-hugs.

I think they need a romance drama/movie.

Yep, we need a little bit PDA...

2017, The 24th Beijing University Student Film Festival : The Most Popular Actress among college students : Zhao Liying 

2014, The 21st Beijing University Student Film Festival : The Most Popular Actor among college students : William Feng Shao Feng

2f1079fbaf51f3de23cc354b98eef01f3a2979af

1683c4e8393a2a4207fef1aec9600869-full.jp

I don't believe all the marriage rumors. Usually when stuff like that are floating around it is false. I remember the same happening a few years ago with Tang Yan and Luo Lin and they are still not married. 

If they had really applied for a marriage license, we would know about it. At that point there is no reason to hide it. 

I have doubts about the marriage rumours too but it's not impossible. I'm just curious why someone would even have the mind to make up these rumours. 

13 hours ago, dr4malala said:

I don't think Daylight's historical drama have any kiss scene. I have watched NIF 1&2 and nope :P even hardly seen any lovey dovey scenes, just a light-hugs.

I think they need a romance drama/movie.

Yep, we need a little bit PDA...

Ming Lan's writer is the same writer as Battle of Changsa though. And the director has directed When A Snail Falls In Love so...

But yeah I too don't think there's gonna be a lot of lovey-dovey scenes in Ming Lan. What a shame really.

But in FSF&ZLY's previous interviews, they did say they prefer martial arts dramas and films more than rom-coms. FSF said he's not very comfortable with doing all the romance stuff.

ZLY said she thinks there's a lot more to life than all the lovey-stuff. 

I think this is a common problem with a lot of Libras too. They prefer to do things with their head and their logic rather than doing it using their heart and feelings. That's why they're so successful and civilised cause they don't let their feelings get involved in their work/business. 

On 8/30/2018 at 7:08 AM, mrsyooknit said:

From ZLY's birthday celebration last year (Oct.15-16)

FSF had an activity in Beijing October 15th. He flew back to Hengdian that same night and attended ZLY's bday party. Everyone at the party were people from ZLY's studio. She got a birthday celebration that day with the cast of Minglan but then went to a restaurant for the party with her studio and FSF. :ph34r:

tumblr_pe8mrbsowE1sakenqo1_540.gif

tumblr_pe8mrbsowE1sakenqo1_540.gif

Huangbin being very friendly here

If only we knew this earlier. This probably wasn't just a friendly hug. It could also mean that Huang Bin was planning to end the contract from here.

I still remember around the time ZLY was finishing her Ming Lan filming, Huang Bin reposts ZLY's post on Weibo and he wrote something like: "time to rest soon".

A netizen on Weibo said that they are confused. If FSF is going to propose on October 16th then how can they already apply for the marriage certificate on September 1st? They said September 1st is a Saturday, the civil affairs bureau isn't open on Saturday so how can they possibly obtain the marriage certificate?...

And here I thought the rumour about their marriage certificate wasn't going to make it to the top search of Weibo. People are quite slow to catch up, this was yesterday's news. 

Bad attention or good attention, it's still attention, right? At least what ZLY&FSF can get out of this is that they're becoming more popular...

13 minutes ago, ElleWoodsen said:

And here I thought the rumour about their marriage certificate wasn't going to make it to the top search of Weibo. People are quite slow to catch up, this was yesterday's news. 

Bad attention or good attention, it's still attention, right? At least what ZLY&FSF can get out of this is that they're becoming more popular...

But  bad attention will bother their life.  This  popularity is no meaning.

I think ZLY have long not care about what people think about her on Weibo. She only responded to the pregnancy rumour because it could affect her career and also because it is indeed not true that she's pregnant. ZLY will only speak the truth or she will remain quiet if it's the truth but she doesn't want to admit it. She doesn't respond to anything else because it could affect the other party involved.  

If she doesn't deny the marriage certificate rumour then it could be true or it could be that she doesn't want to reveal anything at all about her love life. Celebrities are humans too. At this time in life, marriage is a normal thing for FSF&ZLY so if they are indeed together than they'll marry sooner or later. Whether this rumour has credibility doesn't really matter.  

Since we're onto it let's rewind to the interview where FSF & ZLY talked about going public with relationships.

FSF said he will not announce his relationship publicly if he is serious about the relationship.

ZLY said she will only announce her relationship once she has settled down. She also said relationships and marriage is a normal thing and no one can stay single forever so if she has someone and she is ready she will announce it. 

Not sure if their opinions have changed since then. 

I still don't understand how someone can get a hold of their marriage certificate and just take a photo of it like that and posting it onto Weibo without the consent of FSF&ZLY. Common sense. If it was you would you let someone else take a photo of your marriage certificate and posting it onto social media? No way. Wouldn't you do the posting yourself? I don't get it. 

And I still don't know why someone would make up a rumour like this. Marriage is a very serious topic. People can say whatever they want but making stuff up about someone else's' marriage is going too far isn't it? 

Why can't those rumour makers just wait until the official announcement from the 2 parties themselves? 

Archived