[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

icyphoenix

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was rumoured that earlier this year on April 28 relatives of a family worked in a hospital saw Feng Shaofeng and Zhao Liying went to the hospital to see the doctor. Zhao Liying's father was also there. The doctor confirmed that it was a lipoma(her back injury). She left the hospital on the same day. Feng Shaofeng had accompanied Zhao Liying to see the doctor. Feng Shaofeng had been holding her hand.

After the fans brighten up the pic below(zly posted this on her weibo from her vacation), they found that the waist injury was effectively treated, and the back lumps disappeared by more than half.

t01270c35472fe5f951.jpg?size=489x521 

Zhao Liying definitely went to the hospital to do the treatment. There is still a little bit of the back mass. It is much better than before. If it is a lipoma, it must be operated twice. The pus should be squeezed clean and not completely eliminated.

It is said that she's been taking a break during the 2nd half of this year not only to rest but to also allow the performance of the surgery to treat the waist injury.

About her vacation pics she posted on weibo, netizens had posted on weibo as well saying that they met FSF&ZLY at the Thai hotel swimming pool and FSF&ZLY was walking hand in hand. (So it could've been FSF who has taken the photo above for her!!!) They also bumped into a few people along the way(and this is just a rumour but it is said that right after they were caught they quickly ran off). Do you guys remember ZLY mentioned in her recent horse racing CF that to her love is walking in the sunlight and running in the dark night?

[ Full article you can google translate: https://item.btime.com/m_9354ef139026f0100 ]

I'm crying my eyes out while writing this post. :cry::bawling:

I think we were all too quick to judge them. We don't know what they've been going through secretly in real life. It's a pity that fans on both sides can't accept their love for each other. This is just too sad. If this rumour is true, FSF&ZLY have my full support. Nothing proves true love better than when tough and rough times, and you still remain with the person through thick and thin.

And holding her hand while accompanying her to do the surgery?!!! Ya! Some people couldn't even get their husband to do that let alone a boyfriend you haven't even announced to the world. 

All the times she's been smiling for everyone on stage while promoting CFs and all those times she been posting to weibo and it looks like everything's fine. In reality, everything's not fine. But she doesn't want people to see that side of her. She said it in her recent interviews that she wants to slow down and hope time will allow her to think about the things she's been hiding from and procrastinating on.

She said she is hurt. Her body is in a very poor state. She emphasised it very clearly in her recent interview.

But all people think about is her being pregnant when in fact we all know her body won't allow that right now. All people see is through their rose coloured glass and not the ugly truth of reality. Life is tough. Love is tough. 

All those rumours saying that she wrapped herself tightly, staffs had to accompany her down the steps, on the plane she was covering her stomach, she looks weak like a woman who is pregnant...all of those things, did people realise was actually because she had a surgery?!!!! Of course she would be weak!!! And you can see FSF has been accompanying her everywhere.

I used to say they are just 'rumours' but think about it. Why would people make these rumours up? What for? 

FSF used to say that he's afraid after he gets married it will have an effect on how the audience views his projects. This could mean that they might get married in secret. You never know. 

I personally feel like if their love is deep then they wouldn't want to expose it. I don't think they are keeping their relationship a secret because they are afraid of what the fans will think if they announce it. I think they are keeping it a secret because they don't feel it is necessary to announce something that isn't work-related out into the public. I think they are keeping their social media strictly work-related and sometimes throw in their life with friends. But that's about it. You can see why ZLY keeps censoring the pics she takes at her home. 

Because at the end of the day a relationship is about the 2 people involved and whether they are truly happy together or not. That's what matters. I think we should be more understanding of them. The more private the relationship the deeper the love. And we shouldn't force or hurried them to expose it. The more open it is the more it'll lose its intensity.  

Announcing their relationship on Weibo also means that wherever they go they will be asked a lot about each other more than their work.  Like when they're doing promotions or interviews they'll be asked "so when are you guys getting married? What is she like? What is he like?" etc...when what those interviewers should be focused on is their projects. They want to prevent people from asking them these questions so they decided not to admit to their relationship because they only want to talk about work in public. 

Remember when FSF announced his relationship with Ni Ni, and when they were promoting for their film Love Will Only Tear Us Apart the reporters kept asking them about their relationship instead of focusing on asking questions about their film. I don't think FSF liked that and that's why he won't go there again this time with ZLY. He's learnt his lesson. Because talking about your love life in public will make it awkward to face each other in private. Not everyone is comfortable about sharing their private life so openly, proudly and cheerfully to the public. 

Or maybe the reason why they haven't announce their relationship could be because they're not sure about each other yet. :rolleyes: Or maybe it is because of their contracts like the rumours have stated, but I doubt that one.  

Or maybe their relationship is too real and raw but they know that the public wants a picture perfect answer and they can't fake a perfect answer. 

A proposal is just an engagement so I don't know about marriage but I doubt Huang Bin will stop cooperating with ZLY because her&FSF are rumoured to be getting married. 

Taiwan's Harper Bazaar (the one where he recently asked about the 10-carat ring) just recently wished him a happy birthday so I guess he did accept an interview from them and indeed has privately asked Su Meng, a former fashion Bazaar editor, advice on marriage proposal and about the suitable size for the ring, like the rumours have stated.

The article says Huang Bin stopped working with Huang Xiao Ming when he got married so there are rumours he'll stop working with ZLY for the same reason. Commenters asked why Huang Bin can't continue to work with her after she gets married?

Full article to google translate: https://xw.qq.com/partner/vivoscreen/20181007A0OSDZ/20181007A0OSDZ00?ADTAG=vivoscreen&pgv_ref=vivoscreen&name=vivoscreen&showComments=0&isNews=1&showComments=0&vivo_news_comment_data={}&vivo_news_comment_data_checksum=99914b932bd37a50b983c5e7c90ae93b

Huang Bin has officially ended his contract with ZLY of 2 years and one of the reason is rumoured to be her marriage with FSF. ZLY just posted this news on her Weibo today. I want to thank Huang Bin for leading ZLY to FSF.

The article you can google translate: https://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404293234577822253

On October 5, the industry broke the news that Zhao Liying and the agent Huang Bin officially ended their contract. "Zhao Liying's current status is to not accept movies, to not accept TV series, even the recent advertisements have been pushed aside, and the reason is to handle private affairs."

Apparently, Huang Bin has ended his contract with Huang Xiao Ming because of his marriage as well.

So the rumour is true.

And guess what guys?!!!!!

Huang Bin congratulated ZLY on Weibo: "Congratulations Ying Bao on your new stage in life. We have experienced a lot of 'firsts' throughout this journey but this is probably the 'happiest' first."

They just indirectly announced something quite important. 

Which leaves us with...

2 hours ago, ElleWoodsen said:

Huang Bin has officially ended his contract with ZLY of 2 years and one of the reason is rumoured to be her marriage with FSF. ZLY just posted this news on her Weibo today. I want to thank Huang Bin for leading ZLY to FSF.

The article you can google translate: https://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404293234577822253

On October 5, the industry broke the news that Zhao Liying and the agent Huang Bin officially ended their contract. "Zhao Liying's current status is to not accept movies, to not accept TV series, even the recent advertisements have been pushed aside, and the reason is to handle private affairs."

Apparently, Huang Bin has ended his contract with Huang Xiao Ming because of his marriage as well.

So the rumour is true.

Hehe I saw some chinese bloggers broke the rumours on weibo this morning that " today FSF & ZLY will announce their relationship and go public!! "

It turns out that ZLY & HB ended their contract. So the rumour is true.

Btw, I still don't get it. Why HB can't continue to work with her after she gets married? Noted that HB parted way with HXM after he got married.

Now, I'll be waiting if the big rumours of the wedding is true..?

IMG_20181009_164223.jpg

ZLY is trending #1 and #2 on weibo now. 

Screenshot_2018-10-09-17-10-34-238_com.a

1 hour ago, ElleWoodsen said:

ZLY is trending #1 and #3 on Weibo right now.

@ElleWoodsen  what is trending #2 meaning? 

-edit-

Btw, thank you for keeping us update about the couple, and gave us your insight detail explanation. Keep it up ;)

And guess what guys?!!!!!

Huang Bin congratulated ZLY on Weibo: "Congratulations Ying Bao on your new stage in life. We have experienced a lot of 'firsts' throughout this journey but this is probably the 'happiest' first."

They just indirectly announced something quite important. 

Which leaves us with...

Wohoo.. HB congratzz YingBao on her new stage in life :rolleyes: Well.. everything now sound and sense serious,, Can I hope for the big-happy-news to come... :mrgreen:

With so many things happening lately from Jason Zhang and ZLY mistaken marriage to all these rumours, I don't know whether to be happy that ZLY is 'entering a new stage in her life' or sad that Huang Bin is leaving.

So the rumours that Hong Kong Media reported about ZLY&FSF getting married in Europe this November could be true? I think for ZLY it's best to get married when she is free right now rather than wait until she's back to work to get married. 

Earlier in her X-Step promotion event, I noticed the MC asked ZLY what her plan is for November and she answered: "I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday today."

The MC must've known something to ask about 'November' and ZLY must be hiding something to direct the question elsewhere.  

14 minutes ago, dr4malala said:

ZLY is trending #1 and #2 on weibo now. 

Screenshot_2018-10-09-17-10-34-238_com.a

@ElleWoodsen  what is trending #2 meaning? 

Wohoo.. congratzz YingBao on her new stage in life :rolleyes: Well.. everything now sound and sense serious,, Can I hope for the big-happy-news to come... :mrgreen:

I guess the trend went up, pretty fast!! :lol:

I also don't understand why they have to stop cooperating after she gets married?! It's not like FSF will get jealous of him. Huang Bin did the same with HXM but HXM is a guy so leaving because of jealousy is definitely impossible. 

Huang Bin is like a match-maker or something now.

But I do kind of see why he ended his contract with her. Huang Bin is a person who wants to help a star go from 0 to 100. Once they get to 100(100 could mean stable in career&love life) he leaves basically. He has helped HXM and now ZLY. I think it's fair enough to end the contract now since her career is stable and on the rise. Huang Bin wants to continue with work but ZLY is on hiatus right now so he has to leave her to find another star to help. 

Kris Wu said last year that he's sad because someone he likes is getting married soon. I read this somewhere but didn't think too much about it at the time. All the pieces of puzzles seem to fit in all perfectly now.

And zly even mentioned marriage in 72 Floors of mystery. But that part was cut out. 

Don't you think it's funny guys? Like everyone around them is all hinting about their relationship but the public had never figured it out.

@ElleWoodsen n @dr4malala I guess the big news will come up soon!! As ppl r already speculating various things.. Hoping for announcement to happen soon!! But I m still sad abt HB leaving ZLY.. They were soo close, he looked close to FSF too in the zly birthday party papz video!! Hoping everything turns out to be good!! 

I do kind of see why he ended his contract with her.

1. Huang Bin is a person who wants to help a star go from 0 to 100. Once they get to 100(100 could mean stable in career&love life) he leaves basically. He has helped HXM and now ZLY. I think it's fair enough to end the contract now since her career is stable and on the rise.

2. Huang Bin wants to continue with work but ZLY is on hiatus right now so he has to leave her to find another star to help. 

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

@ElleWoodsen n @dr4malala I guess the big news will come up soon!! As ppl r already speculating various things.. Hoping for announcement to happen soon!! But I m still sad abt HB leaving ZLY.. They were soo close, he looked close to FSF too in the zly birthday party papz video!! Hoping everything turns out to be good!! 

@icyphoenix

I'm also sad that HB has to leave her. Yup, they are so close, and their parting in a good way. I agree with the 2 points @ElleWoodsen has state.  ZLY is on hiatus now, but HB wants to continue with works and so on. And now, Yingbao is stable in career & love life. So he can leave, and help another star.

Definitely, there are all types of changes going on with her at the moment. I hope everything goes smoothly.

Also hope FSF, ZLY, HB have a greater success in life!!

Kris Wu said last year that he's sad because someone he likes is getting married soon. I read this somewhere but didn't think too much about it at the time. All the pieces of puzzles seem to fit in all perfectly now.

And zly even mentioned marriage in 72 Floors of mystery. But that part was cut out. 

@ElleWoodsen where did you got that? Do you have any link to that 2 info?

I used to shipped her with Kris.

Now, I'm aware with all FSF & ZLY hints, I totally shipping them!

Don't you think it's funny guys? Like everyone around them is all hinting about their relationship but the public had never figured it out.

Haha its bcoz both ZLY & FSF was very good at hiding it :ph34r: they just want to dating under wraps. Can't really blame us, they seems a normal co-star on public, actually most of the time.. they keep on distance on stage. 

Now, I watch their MK3 BTS videos.. (where at that moment both FSF & ZLY were still on themselves, and not yet hiding anything) I found out FSF & ZLY are compatible together. They are just so cute, so comfy, so playful, so close, and lovely. LOL. The duo seems like a little kids together :lol::relaxed:

FSF & ZLY make such a sweet couple!!

There's a rumour going around on Weibo saying that ZLY&FSF are opening some kind of shop together or something like that. Rumour also has it that they're forming some kind of team like a joint agent or something like that. If anyone knows anything more about this do share. 

And Huang Bin is currently discussing to cooperate with Ni Ni...

NiNi & FSF used to share the same agent back when they were dating...

Archived