[On-Going THAI Series] Wolf เกมล่าเธอ 2019

WeLoveSoompi

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've watched the first few episodes and have to say that I am finding it very hard going.

Not going to elaborate too much because I don't want to spoil the plot for others.

Despite the fact that I recognise almost all the cast from previous shows that I have enjoyed I can't bring myself to like any of their characters. Some of the English dialogue is painful to listen to - what is being said, not the actor's ability to pronounce it. It is just so lame. As for the English/Spanish/Thai scenes - fast forward. Upset girl, don't understand, lots of shouting...

After four episodes I still haven't worked out what the objective of the missions is. Yes, to win pots of money, but chasing a girl just to dump her once the mission is complete offends my moral senses. I am hoping that everything will slowly draw together and our characters will either see the light or get their just deserts. 

I'll probably fast wind my way towards the end, just to know what the ending was, rather than having enjoyed the story. Lots of episodes to go though. I might yet be converted.

1 hour ago, dustinmyeye said:

I've watched the first few episodes and have to say that I am finding it very hard going.

Not going to elaborate too much because I don't want to spoil the plot for others.

Despite the fact that I recognise almost all the cast from previous shows that I have enjoyed I can't bring myself to like any of their characters. Some of the English dialogue is painful to listen to - what is being said, not the actor's ability to pronounce it. It is just so lame. As for the English/Spanish/Thai scenes - fast forward. Upset girl, don't understand, lots of shouting...

After four episodes I still haven't worked out what the objective of the missions is. Yes, to win pots of money, but chasing a girl just to dump her once the mission is complete offends my moral senses. I am hoping that everything will slowly draw together and our characters will either see the light or get their just deserts. 

I'll probably fast wind my way towards the end, just to know what the ending was, rather than having enjoyed the story. Lots of episodes to go though. I might yet be converted.

tbh im not even watch this series :D:D

Broken, broken, gather here! The breakup sentence. How many times do you miss it? It still hurts? #Oh #hug

Image may contain: 2 people, text

Take a shock to play like this. Wolf is so cruel!!

Is it really fun to play with love like this? #End #Hurt #Cork

Short words, but cuddle seconds of stock. #End all emotions.

Archived