[Drama 2018-2019] SKY Castle, SKY 캐슬

0ly40

5 hours ago, nrllee said:

http://kkumnetz.blogspot.com/2019/01/so-i-think-we-all-went-too-far-with-sky.html

:lol: when you try too hard to analyse a drama (like I did), only to read this and realise the joke's on me :lol:... the dead dragonfly was just that...a dead dragonfly :lol:.  I needed a good laugh after all the dark moments of this drama.  Good one PD!! 

We took it SOOOO seriously, we forgot it is actually a black comedy/satirical drama. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Hi guys it's my first time posting here,although a longtime lurker :D

I dont know if you're aware of the issue or the leakage of the script of Episodes 17/18  (that contain a huuge spoilers obv)  :tears: 

this time JTBC comfirmed it being true unlike last time when it was only fan theories

https://story-kpop.blogspot.com/2019/01/netizen-gone-mad-about-sky-castle-17th.html

seriously... , stuff like this wouldn't it hurt everyone involved in the drama ? so why a staff would leak it when they had reached their highest rating yet

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Emma Em said:

Hi guys it's my first time posting here,although a longtime lurker :D

I dont know if you're aware of the issue or the leakage of the script of Episodes 17/18  (that contain a huuge spoilers obv)  :tears: 

this time JTBC comfirmed it being true unlike last time when it was only fan theories

https://story-kpop.blogspot.com/2019/01/netizen-gone-mad-about-sky-castle-17th.html

seriously... , stuff like this wouldn't it hurt everyone involved in the drama ? so why a staff would leak it when they had reached their highest rating yet

The leaks have been there before episode 16 started, and they still got their highest rating yet, and they've been on top of CPI rankings. So, I don't think that the crew, nor JTBC, is worried about it.

I even feel like the "leaks" had affected the series positively because it's a sign that people have so much appetite for this drama, that they are trying to find spoilers for this series. SKY Castle has been so unpredictable, that people are throwing theories left and right and they've been getting them wrong. It's like they are trying to bet on a lottery, but they just couldn't win.:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Can't read Korean so don't know what the spoilers are.  Gonna watch it regardless. :lol:

Looks like JTBC is sending cast and crew on reward vacation.  So they should!!  They earnt it!  

https://www.soompi.com/article/1292475wpp/sky-castle-cast-go-reward-vacation

I can read korean  but haven't searched for the leaks,

although just looking at the top searches on the korean portals kinda gives an idea ... ( I hope I'm wrong tho)

• Like 5

1. Seems like Yeseo's grandma really knew about Hyena........
2. No-con is regretting it now ㅉㅉ
3. I wonder what Pagook is going to do 
4. Ah Kwak Mihyang richard simmons
5. Seems like this episode is going to be a sad one
6. What is Pagook up to again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. No-con Kwak Mihyang already said that you were going to regret it ㅜ These two are going to fail even more
8. Kwak Mihyang's acting is amazing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
9. Seunghye please file a divorce
10. Hm??? All of a sudden why change the atmosphere ㅋㅋㅋ All the families have changed now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11. I feel bad for Nocon but I also don't feel bad
12. I feel so f*cking bad for Lee Sooim
13. Wow it's going to be f*cking fun...
14. What to do with our Woojooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
15. Ha I'm really excited, Friday come faster
16. Pagook brought a king-sized pyramid?
17. Tears are welling up Sooim-ah ㅠㅠ
18. What did Pagook prepare
19. Yeom Jungah's acting ㄷ ㄷ ㄷ 

note: no con = no condom

1. Why did they set Yeom Jungah's picture like that, crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. Yeom Jungah's acting is really crazy...
3. No-con is regretting it now
4. Hul
5. Yeom Jungah's f*cking good at acting
6. Just seeing the preview you can see that Yeom Jungah's acting is daebak..
7. Seems like her mother-in-law knew already
8. Huuuuukk
9. Save Woojoo
10. Woojoo is so pitiful, ah seriously
11. What's with Jung Aeri's expression ㄷ ㄷ Seems like she knew about Hyena
12. Ha richard simmons so fun........
13. Seriously please save Woojoo
14. Ah Woojoo no ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
15. Yeom Jungah seems like her real mom
16. ㅠㅠ Give Yeom Jungah a daesang
17. All of their acting so ~~~~~~~ good, I got goosebumps
  • Like 5

Is grandma the culprit? I've been having this thought for days but too afraid to post it here. Coz I thought it was too wild and finally I'm loosing it. Would a grandma hate her grand child , but than I remembered there is also  Flowers in the Attic by V.C. Andrews which depicts a cruel grandma!

• Like 5

22 hours ago, jongski said:

@alleram95  Hyena doing suicide is......... well,  even a strong, smart, cunning one gets demoralized from all that she had to go through. But I don't think she'll do suicide. She's not just the type. Who do you think? Chingus here who do you think murdered her?

It's just the possibility that was shown by the clips.. 

Personally I think she didn't have any thoughts to kill herself.. if she did, then she would do it after her mother's death.. finding out about KJS as her father stopped that thoughts because she was curious about him and why he abandoned her mother and her..

I put my vote that more than 50% Coach Kim had a hand in this incident.. at the last ending credit scene in episode 16, it was shown various shots of hands.. I think they want to imply that before she fell down, Hyena had some seconds to grab someone's hand and scratched it.. And I think one of the hands that had a scar was Coach Kim's..

Preview for ep 17 

Rough translations:

"Yesuh, I can't ever give up on you (your life)"

KJS : How can't you tell me about this? Or How can you keep it a secret from me? (About him being Hyena's father) 

HSJ : You said it yourself that it is a nuisance (refering to his conversation with YS about the possibility he had another daughter at breakfast). The one who killed Hyena, is you.

KJS : I don't even know that I caused my own daughter death, how can I call myself as a doctor?! How can I?! (gosh look at the grandma creepy smile) 

CSR: You said that by letting Dad out in the cold will make him think sense...

CMH: Look at that... Amazing, isn't it?

NSH: He must be so shocked when he was kicked out with your own hands (refering to the twins)

LSI : Our WooJo... Please help my son.. It's all.. It's all my fault, I'm sorry

HSJ : But you know Yesuh that I can't ever give up on your life

• Like 6

On 16 January 2019 at 5:03 AM, jongski said:

@alleram95  Hyena doing suicide is......... well,  even a strong, smart, cunning one gets demoralized from all that she had to go through. But I don't think she'll do suicide. She's not just the type. Who do you think? Chingus here who do you think murdered her?

I said before I think it's Prof Cha. So I am sticking to it. Coach Kim bribed him to do it with exam papers or the like?  For his boys.  She is ultimately behind it like she was behind all the other deaths.  Her forte is mind play. She never wields the sword and deals the final blow. She always manipulates  others to do it so she stays 'clean'.  There's CCTVs outside so I feel like it can't be anyone coming from outside Sky Castle?  She told Teacher Jo to 'wrap it up' when he asked her if they really needed to go that far (I assumed they were talking about HyeNa's death)..then we get shown the footage from a dash cam (but yeah it would be nice to know who's car that was.). Isn't that a plot hole though? I didn't think dashcams worked unless the engine is on?  If it's a parked car the dashcam doesn't work?  I don't know - I don't have one.

Not long now. I am sure Writer Nim will deliver in the last 4 episodes. Spine chilling stuff but so good :huh:

EDIT - actually it would be SO ironic if the leaks are true.  Here we are as an audience (on the outside) guessing who killed HyeNa and (on the inside) they have their very own 'whodunit' finding the person who leaked the info :lol:

• Like 2

https://twitter.com/jtbclove/status/1085555320066199553

The production crew was doing their best to prevent any unfavorable 
situation such as content leakage as the topic and interest about drama 
is getting bigger. Nevertheless, I have confirmed that this week's screenplay
 has been leaked, and I am sorry to hear from viewers

https://twitter.com/jtbclove/status/1085800343009542145

and I google translated it

The crew of 'SKY Castle' officially commits an investigation for illegal 
distribution of scripts. Despite the strong warning against illegal distribution 
of scripts to protect the rights of viewers, scripts are still circulating online.

• Like 3

bases on trailer ep 17 my theory

hyena did jump herself

not to suicide, that high will get you big injury but not dead instantly, to make her father know that she is his daughter, but at the hospital her father choose another patient to icu, kjs dont know yet about hyena real identity, but kjs mom's know about hyena already, maybe kjs mom's who told hyena to jump...

i dont know lah :D

• Like 4

As for the distribution of scripts online and leaks, I seriously doubt it would dent the ratings.  If nothing at all, people may want to tune in just to see if the script leak is actually authentic or not :lol:.  I think the buzz and hype of this drama has built up so much momentum there's going to be little that will be able to stop the final push to the end (leak or not).  I liken it to reading a book which has been adapted to a movie. You already know the ending but you wanna watch it anyway because you want to see it 'live' and play out before your eyes.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, jongski said:

I loves them! This Cha couple.. wait.. like in rel life too?:o:blink::lol::wub:

Haha...that's the couple people are shipping in real life anyway... both are not married (like the blog post says) and he's not much older than her.  :lol:.  Not confirmed though.  Just a bit of fun. :lol:

• Like 2