[Drama 2018-2019] SKY Castle, SKY 캐슬

0ly40

Actually, I don't have sympathy for any adult in this drama because each, and everyone of them, with eyes wide-open, walked into his/her current situation.

I was very surprised at the Soo Lim character and her debut with the Sky Castle community.  I thought she was very presumptuous, given that it was her first time interacting with her new neighbors.  It was fine for her to disagree with their methods.  It was fine for her to open up a discussion on the subject. 

However, the way she delivered her opinion was quite imposing, and rather impolite.  She sounded autocratic. As if she was the foremost authority on the subject matter, so her perspective is the only accurate one. (Not due to the acting, but the dialog was not impressive. )

Actually, being autocratic applies to 99% of the adult characters in this drama, regardless of their stance on the topic of education.  Perhaps,  the writer wrote, and the director directed, to show how it is not opinion, style or conviction that is wrong. But, a dogmatic approach on any subject is wrong because it doesn't facilitate discussion and dialogue. Discussion and dialogue is, instead, replaced with argument, which produces more angst and resolves nothing.  :huh:

• Like 9

On 12/25/2018 at 7:35 AM, Nanana85 said:

Still on the top buzzworthy drama for this week, congrats SKY Castle. :glasses:

Soompi article about it

https://www.soompi.com/article/1282661wpp/park-bo-gum-song-hye-kyo-buzzworthy-actors-week-sky-castle

Yup.And as I've said, still the best one currently airing.  And one of the best dramas to end the year.  If this was shown a little earlier in the year  it would and could get awards. Should get awards.  Just goes to show no big names can still make a good drama. Well as far as I'm concer, I always watch a drama based on the story and writing and acting, it doesn't matter who the stars are. And this still is my current fav along with Bad Detective/Less Than Evil.   More ahjjushis! Lets watch  OCN "Trap" next year 2019 and that's qwith Lee Seo Jin and Sung Dong Il :)

• Like 4

Article about SKY Castle

http://m.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20181224000704#cb

Viewers gush over ‘SKY Castle’ as ratings skyrocket

By Yim Hyun-su

Black comedy compared to hit US drama ‘Desperate Housewives’

Published : Dec 24, 2018 - 16:49 
Updated : Dec 24, 2018 - 16:58

The ratings for “SKY Castle” are soaring as enthusiastic viewers gush over the show’s depiction of South Korea’s education craze as well as the larger-than-life housewives played by some of the best actresses on Korean TV.

JTBC’s Friday-Saturday series saw its ratings rise from just 1.7 percent viewership with its pilot episode in November to 11.3 percent on Saturday, according to Nielsen Korea. The ratings have risen each week consistently. 

restmb_idxmake.php?idx=60&simg=%2Fcontent%2Fimage%2F2018%2F12%2F24%2F20181224000716_0.jpg

Yum Jung-ah (left) and Kim Seo-hyung appear in “SKY Castle.” (JTBC)

The growing popularity might be thanks to the overwhelming enthusiasm brewing on the internet.

The black comedy was the most discussed drama of the week between Dec. 10 and 16, knocking tvN’s “Encounter,” starring Song Hye-Kyo and Park Bo-gum, off the top spot, according to a weekly ranking from big data analyst Good Data. 

The ranking means the show was the most talked about in online communities including Twitter and blogs.
One Twitter user welcomed the show’s refreshing storyline, tweeting, “SKY Castle is such a great story. Too tired of Korean love drama, this drama could be opening up people’s mind about obsession in education.”

Sky Castle is such a great story. Too tired of korean love drama, this drama could be opening up people's mind about obsession in education.

Some fans compared the show to 2004-12 US show “Desperate Housewives.”

“SKY Castle feels like when Desperate Housewives meets a K-drama,” one tweetread.

“SKY” in the title “SKY Castle” is used in South Korea to refer to the country’s top three universities: Seoul National University, Korea University and Yonsei University.

On the show, wealthy “tiger moms” and their husbands living in an upscale apartment take center stage. The show’s main character Han Seo-jin, played by Yum Jung-ah, will do anything to make sure her daughter Kang Ye-seo enters the College of Medicine at Seoul National University, even if it means spending hundreds of millions of won to hire an elite “university admissions coordinator.”

Director Jo Hyun-tak did not shy away from showing the dark side of the country’s education hype on the show. During a press conference last month, he said viewers might experience different emotions as they see people trying all methods and pulling every string to send their children off to the best universities. 

By Yim Hyun-su (hyunsu@heraldcorp.com)
  • Like 6

I have a question!!

so, I got my husband addicted on Sky Castle as well and we just finished 10 together. And we have completely different guesses about Kim Young Joo and Yeon Doo’s connection.

My guess: Yeon Doo is actually Kay, the secret daughter Coach is hiding in a “sky castle”

Hubby: that’s not possible. Yeon Du has older siblings. And she’s dead. I think Coach is just making up the story about her link to her to fool Woo Joo’s mom.

Also, what’s your guess on why Coach is pushing Hyena to the Kang family? Is she trying to concoct an explosion?

Your guess???

• Like 5

12 hours ago, justamom said:

I have a question!!

so, I got my husband addicted on Sky Castle as well and we just finished 10 together. And we have completely different guesses about Kim Young Joo and Yeon Doo’s connection.

My guess: Yeon Doo is actually Kay, the secret daughter Coach is hiding in a “sky castle”

Hubby: that’s not possible. Yeon Du has older siblings. And she’s dead. I think Coach is just making up the story about her link to her to fool Woo Joo’s mom.

Also, what’s your guess on why Coach is pushing Hyena to the Kang family? Is she trying to concoct an explosion?

Your guess???

I hv the same thought with your husband .. that coach only want to fool Woo Joo's omma ... she definitely doesn't hv any relationship wih Yeon Du. 

I think she aimed to utilize hyena secret birth to push yeo su reach her objective (enter med SNU). we know that yeo su kinda obsess with hyena, imagine if she know hyne is her sister...waoooo.. with kind of thought it will trigger her more to reach her goal ... coz she doesn't want to lose to her anymore ..

meanwhile hyne just want to revenge (?) to her father ...

but perhaps in the end hye bin is the peace maker .. 

• Like 6

18 hours ago, justamom said:

It's not possible. Kay was shown to be a little girl being treated in a hospital in the US with brain damage, and the Coach, who is her mother, was shown as being in denial that she had a child when hearing the news. Yeon Du was a high school student when she died. Yeon Du is dead and Kay is still being kept in a different house by the Coach.

It would be too convenient for the Coach to actually know Yeon Du. Given how cynical she is, your husband is probably right that the connection is just made up. But in any case it doesn't matter too much, she's still manipulating Soo Im's feelings from private personal information about Soo Im that she obtained.

• Like 3

yay, Cha Seri is coming home! Twitter fans are gone wild with Prof Cha's admiring expression to his most lovely daughter. :lol:

Omg such a very proud papa here! That epic face! :love:

JTBC ig drama update, eps 11 stills. Looks like yehbin and hyena is being super close already, whoa..

• Like 3

Rating for eps 11, why it decrease to 9,6% ? I guess people still on holiday mode, hehee..

Did watching through some spoiler and even didnt know the convo, but still some scenes makes me chills. Love the catfight scenes between Suhjin and Jinjin. I laugh at their hilarious scene. Jinjin must plan some revenge later :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Cha Seri is interesting already. Hmm... good girl gone bad?! :w00t:

And what a fast development. Only in one eps, Suhjin already know that Hyena is his husband secret/unknown child. She's doing DNA test. Daebak.. it gives me goosebumps. What is her plan after this...

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 3

[SKY Castle] Ep 11 spoilers, Yum Jung Ah x Lee Tae Ran x Yoon Se Ah

castle.png

Article: Naver 'SKY Castle' "DNA 99% match" Yum Jung Ah finds out about 'Kim Bo Ra = Jung Joon Ho's daughter' shocked 

1. [+3309,-16]
I think Hye Na walked around the house intentionally to let Agal Mi Hyang [t/n: "Agalmeori" is part of Han Seo Jin's line in ep 3 which made Lee Soo Im realize that she's Kwak Mi Hyang. "Let me rip your lips off."] get suspicious of her. Really, she has Agal Mi Hyang in the palm of her hand.  ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

2. [+2675,-14]
They don't drag the show by going about manipulating the DNA results. That's the class of SKY Castle~~ it's fun^^ 

3. [+2096,-24]
I'm so curious about the two different sides of Pa Gook-ssi's daughter, Se Ri.  

4. [+1162,-19]
The speed of the development is daebak too. Hye Na in the preview is scary. 

5. [+1120,-15]
Now that Kim Joo Young knows about Kwak Mi Hyang, she's slightly looking down on her too... She's coming out strong, thinking that she can do whatever she wants now. 

6. [+607,-10]
If they are going to make it that Se Ri lied about attending Harvard, then the story would be really cliché... I hope she did attend Harvard. 

7. [+502,-13]
I think Hye Na's crazy acts towards the housekeeper isn't because she's a psychopath, but she did that on purpose to show Kwak Mi Hyang her existence..  

8. [+478,-8]
In the middle of all this, why is Oh Na Ra so pretty? 

9. [+445,-14]
Why do underprivileged people have to have kind? Portrayals like the character Hye Na who is full of spite are more realistic. 

sky.png
Article: Naver 'SKY Castle' "Mom, this is the beginning" Kim Bo Ra enters her father, Jung Joon Ho's house successfully 

1. [+2842,-22] 
Hye Na isn't a normal person too. She doesn't shed tears and be kind, she is spiteful and is practical. She's really smart too. I wonder how the scariest character will change. 

2. [+1792,-40]
I agree with what Young Jae's father said. Why is Lee Soo Im trying to make atonement for what she did through Young Jae? Thinking of changing the world with someone else's misfortune, that doesn't work. My child won't become that way. Just like Ye Seo's mother. The world would only curse at Young Jae for sure. 

3. [+1339,-14]
It's been a long while, looks like Jung Joon Ho has finally got a role that matches him... 

4. [+1187,-17]
I think Se Ri didn't really go to Harvard.... Pa Gook-ssi is going to faint.. 

5. [+965,-224]
Lee Tae Ran's character is really annoying. Isn't she driving one member of a family into the sewers for the sake of the society?

6. [+510,-1]
Oh Na Ra looked so pretty after getting her hair pulled and all messed up. How did she make her hair so pretty while lying down that way? 

7. [+360,-29]
This kind of smells like makjang now....  Scriptwriter, aren't you turning Hye Na into a psychopath now? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  She's a shrewd character, but I could understand her because she's pitiful. But she was totally a psychopath today... She walked around while biting an apple as if she won't get caught. She looked around the study and got caught ridiculously. And she treated the housekeeper however she wanted....? 

8. [+316,-22]
I like that Hye Na isn't just a kind and typical Cinderella character. Since her opponent is Kwak Mi Hyang, she should at least be at that level. 

9. [+291,-31]
But why is she trying to take revenge?? If he knew and pretended not to know, that makes sense. But her mother gave birth to her secretly on her own, isn't it..??? I'm kind of speechless~~

10. [+274,-10]
I've always been on Lee Tae Ran's side, but I'm changing my mind today.... She's nosy... If she really has conscience, she shouldn't be insisting to write a novel to atone for her past. If the person involved doesn't want it to be written, she shouldn't write it.... 

cr
  • Like 4

[SPOILERS!!!][SKY Castle Roundup] Episode 11

Original Source (Sports Chosun via Naver): "DNA 99% match" 'SKY Castle' Yum Jung Ah knows 'Kim Bo Ra = Jung Jun Ho's daughter' 'Shock'

Nationwide ratings for episode 11: 9.585% (cr. Nielsen Korea)

1. [+5725, -44] I feel like Hye Na purposely strutted around the house so that she can make ahgal Mi Hyang find out. Forreal ahgal Mi Hyang's head is on the top ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ (t/n: In the drama, Yum Jung Ah always says "아갈머리" which can be translated to something like: "I'm going to rip your mouth off" so this commenter nicknamed her ahgal (which is from her catchphrase) and Mi Hyang, which is her real identity. You can watch her saying it here - X)

2. [+5073, -51] SKY Castle's class where they don't drag out the results of the DNA test and show it immediately~~~ So richard simmons fun ^^

3. [+3824, -49] I'm curious about Pa Gook-ssi's daughter Se Ri's double identity (t/n: "Pa Gook-ssi" is a nickname for Cha Min Hyuk (Kim Byung Chul), pagook literally means "demise", they're talking about Kim Byung Chul and his character in 'Goblin', here's the scene - X ↪ [+1952, -8] I hope Seri is an iljin at Harvard.... If she dropped out or doesn't attend then Pa Gook-ie will really faint... 
↪ [+980, -6] I thought Pa Gook-ie was so richard simmons scary after watching episode 1 but he's the cutest ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
↪ [+121, -7] Harvard iljin ㅋㅋㅋ That's kinda weird

4. [+2141, -36] The pace of the plot development is daebak. Look at Hye Na's spirit in the preview.

5. [+2126, -4] I feel like after Kim Joo Young found out that she's Kwak Mi Hyang, she's looking down on Kwak Mi Hyang... She's coming off hard as if she doesn't need to know anymore 

6. [+1088, -24] In the midst of all this, why is Oh Na Ra so pretty 
↪ [+317, -1] Oh Na Ra looked so pretty in the sofa scene 
↪ [+121, -1] The fact that a woman who got her hair pulled is that lovable and pretty~~~~♡

7. [+1094, -32] Why does an unfortunate person always have to be nice? I feel like it's a more realistic portrayal to be spiteful like Hye Na 

8. [+994, -24] If Se Ri attending Harvard is a lie then the storyline is hella cliché,,, I wish she just attended Harvard 

9. [+915, -24] I feel like Hye Na going off at the housekeeper doesn't mean that she's psycho but I feel like she purposely did that so that she makes Kwak Mi Hyang aware of her existence.. 

1. [+1093, -15] I liked that they didn't drag out the birth secret, as expected, it's so freaking fun ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+633, -136] It was so sad when Hye Na fantasized about Ye Bin and Professor Kang.. I hope Hye Na strongly endures until the end.. Why do you think she entered the house? ... I'm going to watch today only looking forward to that scene ㅠㅠ Hye Na hwaiting 
↪ [+37, -1] "Are you asking because you really don't know?" ㄷㄷ (t/n: this is a line from the preview for episode 12. Here's a link to the preview - X)

3. [+467, -30] The parents are fighting psychologically through their children's education, I thought the ending would be a story about Kwak Mi Hyang's downfall but it suddenly became a story about Hye Na's revenge

4. [+442, -144] If you take out the birth secret, I feel like that peculiar, luxurious atmosphere would've been more maintained, what a shame. I feel like the drama suddenly turned into a morning makjang drama 

5. [+249, -21] Hye Na and Kwak Mi Hyang... I feel like it would be worth watching the fight   

[WILL BE UPDATING] SKY CASTLE EP. 11 DISCUSSION

Hi everyone! As you guys know SKY Castle is rising in popularity and so there's currently a lot of talk about it in community sites such as instiz and theqoo. The drama even trends on instiz every single day! There are a lot of interesting theories and even memes (shoutout to pagook ahjussi lol) posted after an ep airs so I decided to translate all of them in one post :) I will continue to update this post and once ep 12 airs I'll post a SKY Castle Ep. 12 discussion. Feel free to comment down below what you think about them! So yeah, enjoy all the SKY Castle theories + memes! ^

Original Post: SKY Castle Seri character was inspired by the Korean genius girl who lied about getting accepted to Harvard and Stanford

Screenshot_20181229-010027_Chrome.jpg

"You know there was that incident where a girl lied about getting admitted to Stanford and Harvard and her dad received a lot of backlash. It matches well with SKY Castle's theme"
"You know there was that incident where a girl lied about getting admitted to Stanford and Harvard and her dad received a lot of backlash. It matches well with SKY Castle's theme"
Kim (English name Sera Kim) 

- She told everyone that she got accepted to both Stanford and Harvard university. Both universities were so fascinated by her math research that they decided to allow her to attend both schools at the same time. She claimed that later however, she would have to choose one university for her diploma once she graduates.
 - Her story went viral in Korea and she was invited to radio shows to talk about it. Her dad hyped it up by doing interviews with local news outlets.
- She showed acceptance letters she received from both universities, which then later proved to be fake. The letters she showed were forgery.
- Both Harvard and Stanford University confirmed that they never sent an acceptance letter to her and have never offered a joint program to any students.
- Her dad in the end apologized for her mess

There are real stories that inspired the writer of SKY Castle. The names Seri and Sera are also similar.

comments
1. Crazy..... Please.....
2. No Seri-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3. Hul Seri...
4. That's too much..
5. Seri basically deceived her parents...... But I think she did get accepted to Harvard but I think she just didn't attend ㅋㅋㅋ
6. I think this is right....
7. But before when Seri was talking about going to Harvard there was something about Hyena's gaze no? Seems like she knows something
8. Hul seems like this is right, goosebumps
9. It's a hell ending for Pagook's house too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Original Post: comment about SKY Castle Seri's true identity that gave me goosebumps

SKY_%25E1%2584%258F%25E1%2585%25A2%25E1%2584%2589%25E1%2585%25B3%25E1%2586%25AF_11%25E1%2584%2592%25E1%2585%25AC_0053.jpg

Screenshot_20181229-014114_Naver%2BTV.jpg

+23, -0 Kim's name in the Harvard forgery scandal is Sera. Seems like the story was inspired by this. They'll be shocked that she did forgery.
 +10, -0 Hul.... I searched and it's right Kim is Sera Kim... It was inspired by this scandal..

comments
1. I wonder if Pagook-ie really didn't know about the forgery? ㅠ Seems like he would thoroughly check through it
2. No... Please make Pagook-ie happy ㅠ
3. To make the visa, I think she did go.. She might have dropped out
4. No ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want the twins to be happy ㅠㅠ
5. Ah I don't want this to happen..... Just please make Pagook happy........
6. If this is true, I'll be so disappointed ㅜㅜ
7. If she didn't get accepted to the school they wouldn't have given her the student visa

[will be updating...]

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Although ,i love the plot about Seri is the double face who is Harvard Student  that works hard and play hard ..

but there's possibility that Seri lies

She talked about Harvard 's library which open 24 hours right ??

Excatly , There's no any Harvard Library which open 24 hours including Widener Library that she mentioned .

I guess Hyena know that Se Ri lies ..Hyena 's reaction is like what? no...

I doubt Seri actually goes to Harvard but she might dropped out or not regist ? like Yong Jae 's case

• Like 5

This drama will give me a heart attack!! Ep11 was moving so fast, I was clutching at my chest in the middle of the night! Hye Na moved in and her tie to the family was discovered in one episode! That is a new record for dramas!

Seri is shaping up to be another live wire. I doubt she was actually accepted to Harvard, or if she was, she went to America and discovered what "the home of the free" means in the American anthem. If she is in Harvard, I bet she has a GPA of 2.2 in class and 4.5 in clubbing.:joy: Her poor, lovely mother! But Prof Cha will probably go nuts! I think Seri has come back to show Prof Cha that his methods cannot work. He is too full of himself to learn from others, so he must learn from his own experiences. The twins are the biggest beneficiaries here. Their parents will change their approach and they will be saved from the education grind.

21 hours ago, justamom said:

I just watched Episode 11 and OMG! Kim Bora and Yeon Jung Ah were OUTSTANDING.

Hye Na is owning that role!! The preview scared the crap out of me!! 

I love the comedy in this drama. Writernim gave us another brilliant commentary into the impact of educational suicide when Soo Im chatted with Young jae's father, but when Jin Jin had her hair pulled, I laughed so hard.

48968172_10156526100990412_9133887917956

I still want Jin Jin to come out from under Su Jin's clutches. She needs to start winning against her! The status tables must turn soon!

BTW, I noticed that there were many shots in Episode 11 that focused on the characters hands and feet. Why do you think that was so?

• Like 4

[SKY Castle] Ep 12 spoilers, Yum Jung Ah x Lee Tae Ran x Yoon Se Ah

20181230_1546101164_48015900_1.jpg

Article: Naver 'SKY Castle' Park Yoo Na, a fake Harvard student, Kim Seo Hyung was a suspect for her husband's murder 'plot twist' 

1. [+6040,-33]
"$6,200" is on the search rankings. [t/n: I assume it's to convert dollars to won~ :') ]  It's so funny. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+5024,-54]
I find Lola Jung who pretended to know someone who used to be a murder suspect and pretended to be happy to meet her the funniest.  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+5271,-84]
The whole nation prayed hard for her to be a real Harvard student... 

4. [+2452,-53]
We all lie ~ [t/n: originally in English] 

5. [+1343,-13]
Today's golden line, "God gave us children because God wants us to know that there are things that we can't control." I can really relate to that line. 

6. [+1082,-13]
It would be a relief if Prof Cha is still alright after finding out about Se Ri... Se Ri... Doesn't have Ripley's Syndrome [t/n: patients who build a delusional fantasy based on lies.], right...? Yoon Se Ah asked her, "Until when are you going to act like this?" in the preview, that should mean that Se Ri did something messed up in the past too, but Cha Pa Gook doesn't know about it. Yoon Se Ah settled the problem on her own a few times. 

7. [+912,-29]
It's not Jung Joon Ho's fault or Yeom Jung Ah's fault that Hye Na became that way. It's Hye Na's mother's fault. Hye Na's mother is selfish. Her daughter is living a tough life, wandering around renting one-room flats. Her mother should've told her about it, or beg her father before she dies. She's left alone in this world, her mother is just pretending to be considerate, kind, and thinking it's the love of the century. Will a child that's left alone like that be able to survive without turning into someone spiteful? 

8. [+856,-16]
When Pa Gook finds out that his daughter lied, the drama will record it's highest ratings. 

9. [+1048,-228]
No, but why are people finding Han Seo Jin and Kang Ye Seo pitiful and supporting them?? Aren't they examples of selfish, off-putting people who are born with silver spoons? Han Seo Jin is looked down on because of her past, that may not be a right thing. But both Hye Na's and her mother's lives were completely snatched away by her, isn't that right?? Kang Ye Seo doesn't even have a reason to hate Hye Na. She's just a high school student who is unable to hide her feelings and looks down on people who are less privileged. She's so straightforward to the point that she doesn't have friends, but people like her because she's honest? And they find her pitiful because Hye Na is going against her?? I really can't understand people. 

Spoiler

sky12.png

Article: Naver 'SKY Castle' Yum Jung Ah screams silently after knowing about Kim Bo Ra's real identity 'cries' 

1. [+4709,-15]
I'm amazed by Yum Jung Ah-ssi's acting and was able to focus because of that. 

2. [+2314,-21]
Yum Jung Ah's daebak acting is crazy.. 

3. [+3825,-2169]
I dislike the character Hye Na. She's not shrewd, she's wicked. She's treats the housekeeper differently like a rude person.... I get goosebumps thinking that when she grows up, she'll be like the people around me. Ye Seo may be too much, but she's more humane since she can't hide her feelings. To be honest, it's true that Ye Seo works hard 
too... I relate to Ye Seo more. 

4. [+2255,-1471]
Han Seo Jin ㅠㅠ  Please, don't lose to Hye Na. ㅠㅠ Han Seo Jin doesn't have parents luck while growing up, when she gets married, her husband, her mother-in-law, nothing goes well for her. She's just living life raising her kids. Please. 

5. [+1056,-283]
Ye Seo has no manners, but she's really pitiful. 

6. [+590,-5]
If Yum Jung Ah appeared on public tv channels, she'd get daesang for sure.... Her acting is daebak... 

7. [+508,-60]
If he made her mother pregnant and married another woman in the end, she should take revenge on her father. Why is she taking revenge on Han Seo Jin and Ye Seo? Is that revenge? Isn't she taking it out on Han Seo Jin and Ye Seo because she can't handle her father? 

8. [+351,-1]
No, but how many times did it explode in one hour for this drama? From Se Ri not being a Harvard student to teacher Kim Joo Young. Everything is just shocking. Their acting is really good. 

cr

• Like 5

It's only episode 12 and they are already revealing the secret behind Coach Kim. Isn't that too fast for a 20-episode show? Seri too, the last character being introduced, and yet the secret is out. What will they do for the next 8 episodes to keep viewers?

• Like 5