How Long Do I Leave Double Eyelid Tape In For It To Work?

Guest sw33t x july

Guest sw33t x july

just a quick question..
i'm vietnamese and i have natural double eyelid crease, but last night i think i slept on my side all weird and stuff with my hand pressed against my eyes or something because this morning i woke up and i only have a crease on one eye and no crease on the other. it looks really weird and makes my eye look so uneven. i hate it. this only happens once every two years... =/ and worse, today is the day im meeting this dude that i'm trying to impress. =S i mean, seriously, my makeup looks really weird on my eye today.

so i cut out some tape into the shape of double eyelids. and placed it on my eyelid.. how long do i leave it in for it to be effective?? :sweatingbullets:

p.s. i know those aren't like authentic double eyelid tapes just cheap home made stuff but it's not like i have the time and energy to go buy some right now cuz it's just a one time thing u know. =)

if you take it off, the lid wont stay there. you keep it in until you dont want the crease anymore. thats why girls wear fake eyelashes, so the tapes less noticable..BUT...if you have eyelash glue you can use that to make double eyelids.

Guest empress727

actually....i put the tape on for an hour in the morning. right after i wake up, wash my face. i put it on and take it off before first period at school. and it stays on pretty much for the whole day. but then i dont' get much sleep because of hw and i have to tape my eyes again in the morning. lol

Ive tried the tape and like once i put it on for 3 hours and slept with out knowing, then the following morning i took it off i had double eyelids and it stayed for a while.. untill water hit my face thats when it went away.. but anyways tape can make you get double eyelids even after u take them out...

double eyelid tapes dont work for me =(

same here, but mines were experimental home made tapes :D

i read in double eyelid surgery thread, some people said that the tapes could make your eyelids droopy.

i read that too! that's what im scared of :vicx:

Archived