차달래 부인의 사랑

Network: KBS2

Episodes: 100

Release Date: September 3rd, 2018 - January 18th, 2019

Runtime: Monday - Friday 09:00-09:40

Director: Ko Yang-Tak

Writer: Choi Soon-Sik

Synopsis

3 middle age-women, Jin-Ok, Dal-Sook and Mi-Rae, are friends who graduated from the same high school. They believe they are leading happy lives, but they face a crisis in their lives.

Cast

Ha Hee-Ra - Cha Jin-Ok

Ahn Sun-Young - Oh Dal-Sook

Ko Eun-Mi - Nam Mi-Rae

Kim Eung-Soo - Kim Bok-Man

Kim Hyeong-Beom - Tak Heo-Se

Jung Wook - Kang Joon-Ho

Choi Jae-Sung - Cha Jung-Ho

Kim Ha-Rim - Kim So-Young

Sources: asianwiki, hancinema

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018 ] Madam Cha Dal Rae's Love, 차달래 부인의 사랑 - Monday to Friday @ 9:00 KST - Premiers on September 3rd
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018 ] Madam Cha Dal Rae's Love, 차달래 부인의 사랑 - Monday to Friday @ 9:00 KST

OK, two episodes watched....so far, so good!

Dang, the Vet's wife doesn't mess around! She literally sent him packing! I hope she doesn't take his cheating keister back at the end of the drama!

The entitled college-age young man needs a strong dose of reality. Send him packing as well, and let him explore trees and waterfalls on his own dime. Time to grow up, son. Especially now that his dad has lost his job. 

And WTH--that husband that bailed out on his wife sleeping with him?? What's his problem? Is he nuts? Maybe he doesn't have any, lol. 

2 minutes ago, shamrockmom said:

OK, two episodes watched....so far, so good!

Dang, the Vet's wife doesn't mess around! She literally sent him packing! I hope she doesn't take his cheating keister back at the end of the drama!

The entitled college-age young man needs a strong dose of reality. Send him packing as well, and let him explore trees and waterfalls on his own dime. Time to grow up, son. Especially now that his dad has lost his job. 

And WTH--that husband that bailed out on his wife sleeping with him?? What's his problem? Is he nuts? Maybe he doesn't have any, lol. 

Lol, I said exactly the same thing.. that boy.. send him off to explore but he has to pay his own way. What a self entitled child to think he can just go off to see trees and waterfalls on his parents money.. I know they don’t know his dad lost his job yet but even if he didn’t... 

the relationships on this drama for sure are something to wonder about.. the cheating husband, the husband that sleeps on the bed while his wife sleeps on the floor and the husband that tries to pretend he is asleep as his wife kitten calls him.. 

1 hour ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

Lol, I said exactly the same thing.. that boy.. send him off to explore but he has to pay his own way. What a self entitled child to think he can just go off to see trees and waterfalls on his parents money.. I know they don’t know his dad lost his job yet but even if he didn’t... 

the relationships on this drama for sure are something to wonder about.. the cheating husband, the husband that sleeps on the bed while his wife sleeps on the floor and the husband that tries to pretend he is asleep as his wife kitten calls him.. 

All three of the women need a rich, intelligent, and hot namja to come into their lives a la "Happy Sisters"! The husband who lost his job looks more like his wife's father than her husband. 

I gotta wonder what happened to the fourth member of their high school band. Looks like that is a sore subject.  

And yes, that hunt through the tents was hilarious! How fitting that the dog gave them away. I have to laugh at the men all wearing undershirts/pajamas--guess we won't see too many shirtless scenes here in this drama. Maybe that's for the best, lol.  

P.S. Do people really camp in urban parks like that for fun in Korea? Do they have designated nights for that? 

17 hours ago, tulip06 said:

I don't understand.  Is the politician husband a eunach?

No he had an accident while playing soccer with his friends about 10 years ago. Now he has some sort of "erectile dysfunction" which is the (flimsy) excuse he's using to get out of the false sexual harassment charge. It's also why he hid from his wife's advances in their bedroom a few episodes before.

Archived