[Drama 2018-2019] Madam Cha Dal Rae's Love, 차달래 부인의 사랑

0ly40

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is with the grown women in Kdramas acting like 5-year-old brats?  That's what I think about SY(?--the daughter/nurse who married the man old enough to be her father.  I want Mom to get her groove back and tell them where to go.  Hopefully, the son will return and be her support.

11 hours ago, calledtoteach said:

What is with the grown women in Kdramas acting like 5-year-old brats?  That's what I think about SY(?--the daughter/nurse who married the man old enough to be her father.  I want Mom to get her groove back and tell them where to go.  Hopefully, the son will return and be her support.

Ha! Even today, HW said, "I can't believe I married a baby!" Geez. DY wasn't much better in terms of maturity either before he left for "Africa". (So irritating--it's a continent, not a country!) 

I have no idea where this drama is going, or who will end up with who. SY's mom needs to get her groove back--and have a hot guy have her back at the same time. Perhaps that coffee guy, or the one who brought DY back....

Yup SY is not very likable. I hoping the mum will hook up with the store owner that rescued DY and leave them behind, ungrateful so and soes. 

Love that the mistress is turning out to be a bit of a bunny boiler serves him right. :D

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018-2019] Madam Cha Dal Rae's Love, 차달래 부인의 사랑 - Monday to Friday @ 9:00 KST

Ok, I’m going crazy with stocker step-mom!!!   She needs to go even if she means well.  She is rushing to have a baby as if it will make her new husband stay with her.  Her behaviors are pushing everyone away.  I’m sure the sons greatest wish is for his parents to reunite.

The grumpy old husband is too negative and too old to change so let’s embrace the new love interest....which I can’t figure out (is the store owner like an older son or is he becoming a possible loverelationship with Noona.  There is most likely a secret that the grumpy old husband didn’t cheat on his wife and the son is not blood related.  But at this point, as far as I can tell, there is nothing keeping them together, especially after all the years of verbal abuse.  Love will die a natural death.

Musical Actress needs to pay more attention to her son and become more responsible.  I kept seeing the singing teacher as her new love interest because he seems to be amused by her secretly.

I'm glad I could express myself here.

My dude was so hot to get married straight after his divorce, he deserves his bunny boiler :D, let her torture him a wee bit longer. He better make sure he double padded cause I can so see her 'accidentally' getting pregnant. He and his ex wife need to sort their kid out. He' s acting up a little because of them and they not even realising it. How can they let him dictate and come and go as he likes if the situation at one house isn't to his liking. They both dropping the ball when it comes to him.

@desertflower I too was seeing the singing teacher as a love interest for her as well.

I'm not liking how this seems to be going. It's looking the miserable patriarch is going to be sick, dementia maybe? So what are the going make a situation where Jin Ok ends up staying with him out of so misguided loyalty or pity? I really hope not she already given them enough of her life. She needs to move out of that house quick fast.  Also so glad it seems that SY has come to her senses a little because she was really pissing me off. The way her  and her husband were trying to force the issue between her dad and mom, even though she's seen and heard how she treats her all this time and she's said out her own mouth she does want that in her marriage yet she wants to push her mom back into it. Glad they going home they were annoying.

Ah man our poor CEO, hope he really is Jin Ok's love interest, but at the moment it seems more mothering than anything else. Time will tell. 

I look forward to my daily dose of Cha Dal Rae. Glad to see others are too even though it's quiet up in here.

15 hours ago, tas82 said:

My dude was so hot to get married straight after his divorce, he deserves his bunny boiler :D, let her torture him a wee bit longer. He better make sure he double padded cause I can so see her 'accidentally' getting pregnant. He and his ex wife need to sort their kid out. He' s acting up a little because of them and they not even realising it. How can they let him dictate and come and go as he likes if the situation at one house isn't to his liking. They both dropping the ball when it comes to him.

@desertflower I too was seeing the singing teacher as a love interest for her as well.

I'm not liking how this seems to be going. It's looking the miserable patriarch is going to be sick, dementia maybe? So what are the going make a situation where Jin Ok ends up staying with him out of so misguided loyalty or pity? I really hope not she already given them enough of her life. She needs to move out of that house quick fast.  Also so glad it seems that SY has come to her senses a little because she was really pissing me off. The way her  and her husband were trying to force the issue between her dad and mom, even though she's seen and heard how she treats her all this time and she's said out her own mouth she does want that in her marriage yet she wants to push her mom back into it. Glad they going home they were annoying.

Ah man our poor CEO, hope he really is Jin Ok's love interest, but at the moment it seems more mothering than anything else. Time will tell. 

I look forward to my daily dose of Cha Dal Rae. Glad to see others are too even though it's quiet up in here.

Let me state for the record that I will go on a virtual table-flipping spree if Dino Dad has Alzheimers/Dementia and JO ends up taking care of him. At first, I thought the writer was gonna redeem this jerk....but I have already lost hope. He needs to go. HW is just as annoying as his immature wife SY; dude has no backbone that I can discern. As for the CEO being JO's love interest....he needs to get his own mental health issues under control, otherwise JO will go from one mothering situation to another like you said. 

Compass Vet (because he uses his "D" as a compass) seems to like the thrill of the chase, but not the results. I crack up as he attempts to elude his insanely jealous 2nd wife. She knows he is a cheater, and once a cheater=always a cheater. I have seen this setup repeatedly in RL, and it never ends well. 

The one character that really grabs me is Dong Hyun. What a shame he was born to such awful parents, and now has a witchy stepmom to boot. He's a terrific young actor; as the mom of grown sons, I can assure you he has all the disaffected teenage boy mannerisms down to a T. I really want to see what the writer does with this character. 

Only took me 50 episodes to figure out that the first part of the twins names (Il Ran and Yi Ran) translate to "One" and "Two" in Korean! Bwahhahhaaah! I really need to get back to studying...

@shamrockmom   You’re thinking along the same lines as I am with all the characters and their potential love interests.   Oh I so want Jin Ok to leave grumpy mean husband for the store yum yum.   I really don’t want to see her suffer taking care of him because of Alzheimer’s like she had to take care of his mother.  What kind of karma is that!!   Let her go and let her have a life!!!

Yep, cheater guy is a piece of work and actually all three characters are cheaters...the lover now wife, the ex-wife, and the cheater husband.   This is why the music teacher, who instills discipline (getting her to clean) and is secretly amused by her should be her new love interest getting her out of the threesome loop.  The son is really getting into a desperate situation and is not taking care of himself by spending hours playing video games.  He looks like he is about ready to collapse.

The real estate/politician and his wife are funny.  Singing at the supermarket opening was really about how starting a career in entertainment is not always in the beginning.  But something doesn’t seem right....like the real person (behind the scenes) to hire her has a vendetta against her.  Maybe she did something to them.  At first, I thought they would be a new love interest who wanted to get closer to her but, no, it looks like they must hate her.  Maybe the missing member of the girl group is the CEO of the entertainment agency. 

Watching everyday is so much fun!!!

9 hours ago, desertflower said:

@shamrockmom   You’re thinking along the same lines as I am with all the characters and their potential love interests.   Oh I so want Jin Ok to leave grumpy mean husband for the store yum yum.   I really don’t want to see her suffer taking care of him because of Alzheimer’s like she had to take care of his mother.  What kind of karma is that!!   Let her go and let her have a life!!!

Yep, cheater guy is a piece of work and actually all three characters are cheaters...the lover now wife, the ex-wife, and the cheater husband.   This is why the music teacher, who instills discipline (getting her to clean) and is secretly amused by her should be her new love interest getting her out of the threesome loop.  The son is really getting into a desperate situation and is not taking care of himself by spending hours playing video games.  He looks like he is about ready to collapse.

The real estate/politician and his wife are funny.  Singing at the supermarket opening was really about how starting a career in entertainment is not always in the beginning.  But something doesn’t seem right....like the real person (behind the scenes) to hire her has a vendetta against her.  Maybe she did something to them.  At first, I thought they would be a new love interest who wanted to get closer to her but, no, it looks like they must hate her.  Maybe the missing member of the girl group is the CEO of the entertainment agency. 

Watching everyday is so much fun!!!

It was briefly mentioned in an earlier episode that the 4th member of their band had some kind of accident. I'm wondering how that's gonna play out. 

I do think the voice teacher/school teacher would be a great matchup for Mi Rae. I love his voice--they really cast this part well. He's too stuffy and needs to lighten up. She needs some order and discipline in her own life. They balance each other well. 

The cheater husband and son’s pain and suffering from new wife and stepmother is coming to a boil.  I cracked up big time when I saw her using her IPad to monitor the apartment via hidden camera, while she is in the hospital.  The bachelor boys (aka cheater dad and son)  were caught throwing their stuff around the house and enjoying their time away from her while she recovers from the flu in the hospital.  The son was especially happy and relaxed.

Meanwhile, grumpy mean old husband was chowing down on grilled meat so fast without consideration of everyone around the table getting their share.  Jin Ok had to go in the kitchen to fry some more meat pieces in order to feed the guests (Because he would eat it all, again, if cooked on the table grill),  People were talking to him and he wouldn’t look at them or respond.  I can’t wait for the subs.   He’s really going downhill fast.

It’s fun to see the crazy characters while watching these three women navigate life’s surprises.

OK, she full blown crazy, the scarf incident where she's so convinced and now putting cameras every where. Can't wait for them to find out, cause she so short tempered she deffo going give herself away.

I was hoping what I said early wouldn't happen but they really going down the dementia route. They really want to put shackles on Jin Ok. So not fair she's raise his love child as her own, taken his abuse and hell I know he was out making the money but what he made aint a fractions of what she put in at home physically and mentally. I really hope they don't make her stick to him out of obligation.Come on mister CEO make her heart flutter so she see there's more to life. Or better still let the success of the product push her to want more.

The daughter is still so annoying with her toddleresque persona at times. Still don't get how you'd want to be with someone who fancied and wanted to date your mum and who was your mum's first love, coulda been your daddy.

I need Mi Rae's romance with the singing teacher to start already. Let her ex go away and suffer with his bunny boiler wife.

Love love Dal Seok and her husband's relationship, rough patches but still they have each others back, squad goals lol.

5 hours ago, tas82 said:

OK, she full blown crazy, the scarf incident where she's so convinced and now putting cameras every where. Can't wait for them to find out, cause she so short tempered she deffo going give herself away.

I was hoping what I said early wouldn't happen but they really going down the dementia route. They really want to put shackles on Jin Ok. So not fair she's raise his love child as her own, taken his abuse and hell I know he was out making the money but what he made aint a fractions of what she put in at home physically and mentally. I really hope they don't make her stick to him out of obligation.Come on mister CEO make her heart flutter so she see there's more to life. Or better still let the success of the product push her to want more.

The daughter is still so annoying with her toddleresque persona at times. Still don't get how you'd want to be with someone who fancied and wanted to date your mum and who was your mum's first love, coulda been your daddy.

I need Mi Rae's romance with the singing teacher to start already. Let her ex go away and suffer with his bunny boiler wife.

Love love Dal Seok and her husband's relationship, rough patches but still they have each others back, squad goals lol.

As much as I love this drama, I might have to tune out over this Alzheimer's/dementia plot. I couldn't finish "Marry Me Now" because of the cruel direction that drama took toward the end. (Actually, there was a whole lot wrong with that drama. But I digress....) Dino Dad is gonna become a danger to himself and his family. He's gonna flip out at JO because her phone was off while she was working and she didn't pick up. I cringe when he's on screen. CEO better step up and fast.

Compass Vet has got himself into a real fine mess with his overbearing, jealous and psychotic new wife. A dirty house and junk food both look mighty appealing next to Psycho Wife installing cameras everywhere. Can you imagine if (Heaven Forbid) she was pregnant and had a child? I've met a couple of these ultra-controlling nutcase moms over my lifetime, and by the time their kid(s) are grown, these women are ready for an institution. Mostly I feel bad for Dong Hyun, who never asked for any of this, but gets the mess dumped on him anyway.

I must have looked like I was crazy myself in those long Black Friday lines at the store....I was watching the episode on my phone (with headphones; I'm not that rude!) while the line barely moved, and I cracked up at the overly dramatic Whitney Houston moment with Dal Sook and her husband. This show has it's comical moments, and now that the whole storyline of the husband's ED problem has gone by the wayside, their relationship is so cute and fun. You are right--#squad_goals! :D

• 2 weeks later...

urgh they trying hard to make not reach the end. How can HU let him use his dementia as an excuse for his actions. Him cutting up her clothes and hding her shoes was him being his horrible self. Glad they moving in let them take some of the brunt of it.  Must say I lost some of my sympathy for Jin Ok though, she helped to make her bed and keeps doing so...

It's time crazy wife starts getting some pay back. It's just getting more and more ridiculous. Plus the way they playing with that kid's head is not fair at all.

At this rate Dal Sook and her hubby going be bankrupt. Really need them to wind there necks in and be more realistic . I like that couple wouldn't be nice to see em penniless.

Anyways I hope I can make it to the end.

Archived