Broadcast Period: 3/10/2019

Cast:

Janice Man

Zhang Ming En

Shawn Wei

Shu Ma Ya

Ji Xiao Bing

Synopsis:

An aspiring designer almost loses everything due to a scheme to take her down. She meets the successor of a premier jeweler that paves the way for a sizzling romance. Gao Jie has always dreamed of becoming a jewelry designer, so she packs up her bags to find work at a mining company in South America. She falls in love with Yu Zhi, the successor of Shengfeng Jewelry. Things do not go smoothly for Gao Jie after returning to China, but in order to pursue her passion, she gets a job at Shengfeng. Shengfeng used to be the gold label in the industry. However, fierce competition from Western jewelers has reduced the brand's prominence over the years. To get the company back to its former glory, Yu Zhi breaks tradition by focusing on Western designs. After Gao Jie joins Shengfeng, she becomes fascinated with the exquisite beauty of traditional Chinese jewelry and becomes set on creating designs that fuse Eastern and Western influences. Alas, their cooperation and budding romance encounter roadblocks due to Yu Zhi's stepmother Mu Zi Yun. She is also Gao Jie's aunt and she has been plotting to take over the entire company.
(Source: ChineseDrama.info)

Nice to Meet You 只为遇见你 Viki Episodes

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Nice to Meet You 只为遇见你 Viki Episodes

Nice to Meet You 只为遇见你 Raw Episodes

Baidu Link: https://baike.baidu.com/item/只为遇见你/22566666

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

then their conflict will be faster?

Don't watch the trailer.. it'll spoil it for you. Predictable plot.. apparently produced by same person who did Because of meeting You.  
There is push and pull in their relationship in ep 6-7.

i just started with episode one .. it's kind of messy here... the male lead dump the female lead on their engagement day?? then sudden show how they met.. are they telling us that they will fall in love and the male lead break their engagement after that??? 

Well, I just binge-watched the first 15 episodes and man I'm really not looking forward to the scene shown in the first episode. I am mean how can anyone come back from that sort of humiliation? I know it will likely be the result of a misunderstanding, but still. I could never forgive someone who did something like that to me. 

On 3/18/2019 at 7:49 PM, visiopeia said:

i just started with episode one .. it's kind of messy here... the male lead dump the female lead on their engagement day?? then sudden show how they met.. are they telling us that they will fall in love and the male lead break their engagement after that??? 

The director decided to show a spoiler.. *smh*

On 3/19/2019 at 1:38 AM, Cindy Ngo said:

Well, I just binge-watched the first 15 episodes and man I'm really not looking forward to the scene shown in the first episode. I am mean how can anyone come back from that sort of humiliation? I know it will likely be the result of a misunderstanding, but still. I could never forgive someone who did something like that to me. 

Yes, she even splattered wine on him or whatever red drink it was. I don't see any redemption in this drama. The female lead also knows that her aunt is his step mom so the whole plot is already revealed from ep 1.

I watched ep 34, looks like the engagement scene will happen soon after this. I'm more curious about what will happen after that and how their relationship will go from there. So far, the drama has been pretty boring and predictable. This scene was actually the only thing that keeps me going, cause I want to know what would happen next.

On 3/28/2019 at 1:30 PM, shihuangdi said:

I watched ep 34, looks like the engagement scene will happen soon after this. I'm more curious about what will happen after that and how their relationship will go from there. So far, the drama has been pretty boring and predictable. This scene was actually the only thing that keeps me going, cause I want to know what would happen next.

She lost her virginity to him in ep 32.... Oh boy. I just hope she womans up because the aunt is just using her instead of protecting her. The whole plot is predictable. I was told my fans on weibo that it will be a happy ending.. nonetheless I will keep on watching

10 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

She lost her virginity to him in ep 32.... Oh boy. I just hope she womans up because the aunt is just using her instead of protecting her. The whole plot is predictable. I was told my fans on weibo that it will be a happy ending.. nonetheless I will keep on watching

Oh so he is her first love? I don’t know how she can forgive him after that humiliation though. I just hope the writer won’t do something dumb like she forgets everything he did and just forgives him. Her aunt is in the wrong but I don’t think she deserved to be treated that way. Hope things will get more interesting this point onward.

On 3/30/2019 at 10:27 AM, shihuangdi said:

Oh so he is her first love? I don’t know how she can forgive him after that humiliation though. I just hope the writer won’t do something dumb like she forgets everything he did and just forgives him. Her aunt is in the wrong but I don’t think she deserved to be treated that way. Hope things will get more interesting this point onward.

I think is the other way around...he forgiving her...she really is stuped. He has been telling her the entire time that his stepmother is the cause of his mother suicidal and him going abroad growing up without a familly...and she still believes her more that him and she supposly is in love with him..really she deserves more than the scene in front of all the guest. She really went wrong with it. He have her oportunity to tell the entirely trued but choose not to...she choose to believe and trust her so call aunt instead of her love. And know she would be so proud and try to hurt him even moore she really do not deserve his love. He has help her since the begining don't forget who rescue her on the begining of the story. I also blame the grandmother she really did not saw what kind of monster she had as daughter in law and just let her do everything. Now another battle would come. 

They both messed up. Don't forget YZ has been working with the woman who is the cause of her mom having a mental disability and the woman who is the cause of her grandfather's death. How many times has he stood by and let Gao Hui sabotage her and just stood by? She messed up big time by keeping her aunt a secret and lying to him but he's no perfect lover either. At least she never set out with the intent to hurt him on purpose.

And no matter what she's done, she doesn't deserve to be publicly humiliated and shamed on her wedding day. No real man does that to a woman he claims to love even if she wronged him. It's not like she humiliated him in public so no she doesn't deserve that in return. He lost any higher moral ground the second he took that public. Call off the wedding and dump her in private!  And even if she deserves it, and that's a big IF, he could be the better person and treat his "wife" better than she treated him. But he took the low down dirty road. He certainly is no gentleman and that makes him no better than what she did.

I don't even know why I stuck around watching this as long as I did. They advertised this as being in a series with Because of Meeting You. Does it have the same writer? Cause it sure as hell doesn't feel like it. Because of Meeting You was sweet and romantic and Deng Lun played such a great character and gentleman. The female lead was also a 100x better written. Their relationship was pretty much perfect. What the heck happened? The only thing the 2 have in common is annoying as hell evil "sisters" and bad side characters everywhere.

10 minutes ago, lizax1 said:

They both messed up. Don't forget YZ has been working with the woman who is the cause of her mom having a mental disability and the woman who is the cause of her grandfather's death. How many times has he stood by and let Gao Hui sabotage her and just stood by? She messed up big time by keeping her aunt a secret and lying to him but he's no perfect lover either. At least she never set out with the intent to hurt him on purpose.

And no matter what she's done, she doesn't deserve to be publicly humiliated and shamed on her wedding day. No real man does that to a woman he claims to love even if she wronged him. It's not like she humiliated him in public so no she doesn't deserve that in return. He lost any higher moral ground the second he took that public. Call off the wedding and dump her in private!  And even if she deserves it, and that's a big IF, he could be the better person and treat his "wife" better than she treated him. But he took the low down dirty road. He certainly is no gentleman and that makes him no better than what she did.

I don't even know why I stuck around watching this as long as I did. They advertised this as being in a series with Because of Meeting You. Does it have the same writer? Cause it sure as hell doesn't feel like it. Because of Meeting You was sweet and romantic and Deng Lun played such a great character and gentleman. The female lead was also a 100x better written. Their relationship was pretty much perfect. What the heck happened? The only thing the 2 have in common is annoying as hell evil "sisters" and bad side characters everywhere.

So I guess I should probably watch that instead lol.

But I'll still wait until for this one to finish airing to see what the response is. If the ending is okay, I'll continue it. 

11 hours ago, Cindy Ngo said:

But I'll still wait until for this one to finish airing to see what the response is. If the ending is okay, I'll continue it. 

I think someone mentioned that this one gonna have a happy ending. I think in general modern chinese drama usually have ok - happy ending. Its the ancient dramas that usually left hanging or sad ending. Also, seeing how the story progresses so far (with about 20 episodes since the engagement incident), I think the leads have enough time to work out their issues and be together in the end.

20 hours ago, Cindy Ngo said:

I think the story is a lot better than this one but to be fair it does have its own frustrations when watching so be warned. The bad people, especially the adopted sister and mom, have a bigger role and are more annoying in Because. And they don't really get their karma until the last 20? minutes of the series so you have to put up with them beginning to end.

But the main relationship is what saves it. It is a true romance, and is romantic and Yun Kai, the lead male is a dream hero. The female lead likes to keep secrets from the main guy like GJ in here too but you can understand her reasons better and her secrets don't directly affect the guy as much. Then when the secrets are revealed, they fight it out for like 10 minutes and make up because our guy is so understanding and supportive.

I was ok with this until after the engagement at the big company gala when YZ finally finally picked GJ over his own selfish interest. But it went downhill after that. I thought the one thing this one had going for it was that the leads were driving the story and the main conflict was between them trying to work it out. Because they both have major issues. In Because of You, it was the evil sister driving the story and the leads were just responding to her and other outside conflicts. But the way they wrote it, I now prefer the outside conflicts lol.

On 4/2/2019 at 10:44 AM, shihuangdi said:

I think someone mentioned that this one gonna have a happy ending. I think in general modern chinese drama usually have ok - happy ending. Its the ancient dramas that usually left hanging or sad ending. Also, seeing how the story progresses so far (with about 20 episodes since the engagement incident), I think the leads have enough time to work out their issues and be together in the end.

yes I only like happy endings if it isn't then I rather not watch

Archived