Broadcast Period: 3/10/2019

Cast:

Janice Man

Zhang Ming En

Shawn Wei

Shu Ma Ya

Ji Xiao Bing

Synopsis:

An aspiring designer almost loses everything due to a scheme to take her down. She meets the successor of a premier jeweler that paves the way for a sizzling romance. Gao Jie has always dreamed of becoming a jewelry designer, so she packs up her bags to find work at a mining company in South America. She falls in love with Yu Zhi, the successor of Shengfeng Jewelry. Things do not go smoothly for Gao Jie after returning to China, but in order to pursue her passion, she gets a job at Shengfeng. Shengfeng used to be the gold label in the industry. However, fierce competition from Western jewelers has reduced the brand's prominence over the years. To get the company back to its former glory, Yu Zhi breaks tradition by focusing on Western designs. After Gao Jie joins Shengfeng, she becomes fascinated with the exquisite beauty of traditional Chinese jewelry and becomes set on creating designs that fuse Eastern and Western influences. Alas, their cooperation and budding romance encounter roadblocks due to Yu Zhi's stepmother Mu Zi Yun. She is also Gao Jie's aunt and she has been plotting to take over the entire company.
(Source: ChineseDrama.info)

Nice to Meet You 只为遇见你 Viki Episodes

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Nice to Meet You 只为遇见你 Viki Episodes

Nice to Meet You 只为遇见你 Raw Episodes

Baidu Link: https://baike.baidu.com/item/只为遇见你/22566666

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, angelangie said:

the poster itself seems interesting

there are more posters!  but I picked that one since it felt like it was the cutest in the batch to me lol

photo nciet-1.jpg

photo nciet-2.jpg

photo nciet-3.jpg

photo nciet-4.jpg cr avirtualvoyage

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, angelangie said:

seems like going to be all lovey dovey through out?

what is the story about?

The cast is eye-candy as well.. might be another one of those typical romcoms. I do like romcoms though. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thunderman1 said:

The cast is eye-candy as well.. might be another one of those typical romcoms. I do like romcoms though. :)

same....sometimes typical romance is the best :) 

• Like 2

finally an air date: Mar/10/2019 :D

together with new poster and character stills released :)

HYMyrj7llnr8dlpdCy9z4cxkChlxBDvlkJPRRHfd

Spoiler

ncXMNBDgs6Zi0dQKiafBc_iCCX7CZWFQeP8RyvIDwxwx3WBXyiEAYsNoh_ItAt9Pbu1bU9YItTDbuu0QNuOFYYv8mcMFuRpJTzAT-W6zbu-KoSc6_JOv2ik2KATaQawQwsZMGL28snFyhM_hGpMUpJSiO8HMhVZVD1V4DcjpjtK7lLRJUBnoit-YijX4bT3jLUapODYrGRzbEy_nPUTe4KMFFJm30vUqv1RLH1EwTyW3i5zV5nThUtfx3uIyv7dspjqsoKO250ZeqETJEc2Myvxx9BR2e26HOjjW8m9fkdwtAXJr_Hry6ZpDdqNEBNFB_TkecIYRenXKOa3ZrSm_O9Sh-AX18DMX_kVXxL3l

• Like 1

New Stills released....seems like they are releasing in bulks lols :D 

fTH77vI447JrffHtIDJwcgqdkKW4eF_qtsxLupl9qFwebi5K8lYHiZeSxbO_iI6LyQIo4lCrED-dgr0nqLvniSUHhSKQbr4OgrVVG6jcySiBxjELBtjdo4kwln6u6sjs35rmxoZoRjchQSofF12sN3mqytOBcWdG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

@angelangie, drama is out. not sure if it's my cup of tea yet. Episode one was messy.

yea i havent watch it either....pictures wise is pretty much good 

30 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

@angelangie, I'm on episode 6. It's not too bad but the main and female leads fell in love way too fast.

then their conflict will be faster?

• LOL 1

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

then their conflict will be faster?

Don't watch the trailer.. it'll spoil it for you. Predictable plot.. apparently produced by same person who did Because of meeting You.  
There is push and pull in their relationship in ep 6-7.

i just started with episode one .. it's kind of messy here... the male lead dump the female lead on their engagement day?? then sudden show how they met.. are they telling us that they will fall in love and the male lead break their engagement after that??? 

Well, I just binge-watched the first 15 episodes and man I'm really not looking forward to the scene shown in the first episode. I am mean how can anyone come back from that sort of humiliation? I know it will likely be the result of a misunderstanding, but still. I could never forgive someone who did something like that to me. 

• Like 4

On 3/18/2019 at 7:49 PM, visiopeia said:

i just started with episode one .. it's kind of messy here... the male lead dump the female lead on their engagement day?? then sudden show how they met.. are they telling us that they will fall in love and the male lead break their engagement after that??? 

The director decided to show a spoiler.. *smh*

On 3/19/2019 at 1:38 AM, Cindy Ngo said:

Well, I just binge-watched the first 15 episodes and man I'm really not looking forward to the scene shown in the first episode. I am mean how can anyone come back from that sort of humiliation? I know it will likely be the result of a misunderstanding, but still. I could never forgive someone who did something like that to me. 

Yes, she even splattered wine on him or whatever red drink it was. I don't see any redemption in this drama. The female lead also knows that her aunt is his step mom so the whole plot is already revealed from ep 1.

• Like 2

I watched ep 34, looks like the engagement scene will happen soon after this. I'm more curious about what will happen after that and how their relationship will go from there. So far, the drama has been pretty boring and predictable. This scene was actually the only thing that keeps me going, cause I want to know what would happen next.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/28/2019 at 1:30 PM, shihuangdi said:

I watched ep 34, looks like the engagement scene will happen soon after this. I'm more curious about what will happen after that and how their relationship will go from there. So far, the drama has been pretty boring and predictable. This scene was actually the only thing that keeps me going, cause I want to know what would happen next.

She lost her virginity to him in ep 32.... Oh boy. I just hope she womans up because the aunt is just using her instead of protecting her. The whole plot is predictable. I was told my fans on weibo that it will be a happy ending.. nonetheless I will keep on watching