Quantcast
Mel_Rios

(Up-Coming Thai BL Drama 2019 - The Best Twins - รักจิ้น ฟินเฟร่อ

I watched just 4 eng subs episodes, and the series is going on just for Mild, not for former Mr. Thailand, the old sister is funny but rude, the others characters is just for complette the drama, but is interesting, just need more work about it.

The twins are in love with the young siblings couple, but the Sister likes the same Twin that her brother. And the young professor is the last boyfriend of the Twin ( I forgot the name), I don't like how in the first episode the gay twin just for nothing take a stranger young gay guy and try to sleep with him... :fearful:

I wanna know what is going to happen with the Gym guys with the drag queer boss too. XDDD

I don't know why GCine count are not ranslate the full chapter D: I wanna know what the Pond's Twin is saying to the Tee's Sister DDDDDD: 

On 5/15/2019 at 10:49 PM, clon_105 said:

Last PAk Instam... The series is boring actually... D:

For me, it is boring since the first EP, and certainly the worst serie i have seen since years! Some good actors, but appaling story, some fillers, a (very) bad director, all ingredients to forget it just after last image! Of course, this words are only valuable for me! Hopefully, just 8 ep! Maybe a miracle for the last one?!!!