[Drama 2019-2020/2021] Love Alarm, 좋아하면 울리는 - Season 2 out now

0ly40

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some people's gonna think there's such an app like that, for real...

Without having read the webtoon (like many people here, I don't know Korean), I wonder how does it work. Is the phone reading his/her owner's mind?. That's pretty scary, if you think about it.

Netflixkr uptade

Love Alarm, late summer"
Here is where the heart is virtuous,
Enjoy romantic moments in the exciting experience zone -
Operating Period: August 18, 2019 – 9.01 (Sun)
Operating hours: 16:00 – 22:00 (Daytime_Free viewing) . (Shirlley0604 -ig)

ECOSJMbU0AAoJlP.jpg

ECOSKr4U0AEP4RK.jpg

ECOSLROU0AAXivh.jpg

Spoiler

ECOSKENU4AMFbBq.jpg

17 hours ago, angrytomato said:

Some people's gonna think there's such an app like that, for real...

Without having read the webtoon (like many people here, I don't know Korean), I wonder how does it work. Is the phone reading his/her owner's mind?. That's pretty scary, if you think about it.

According to the original webtoon writer nim updates, Netflix Korea is not just holding the promotion settings at Lotte World Tower World Park Square , they even have an app available on Google play store for fans to download, but its only available on Android phone, iPhone not ready yet. * ** You need to be in Korea in order to ring and collect hearts during the exhibition period.
-
Pic 1 translation:-
Love Alarm App is on the Google Play Store. I hope you can feel the excitement of the protagonists of 'Love alarm'. If you install it and is at the Netflix venue now, you can get love alarms and collect hearts throughout the period. If you collect a lot of hearts, you may possibly go to the badge club!
-
Pic 2 : 
IPhone is still being prepared ... This event will only be available on Android phone ㅠ ㅠ
-
Does anyone here at the venue ring and collect the hearts from love alarm right now ? I know it's ringing start from 4 o'clock ... I'm so curious if it's going well. If you have a picture or video, please send it to us ~~  <= webtoon writer hope someone who has downloaded the app and is collecting hearts at the venue to send her a pic or video to let her know if the app works well.

ECPa3bxUYAAjy-e.jpg

Key features of Love Alarm mobile application (for Android)

Love Alarm is the official mobile application that is intended to give users many chances to win special events and get many ‘Hearts’.

The concept of this application is based on a webtoon story “좋아하면 울리는" by Kye-young Chon. This webtoon story is also known as “Love Alarm” in the English version which is same as the Netflix original series.

The design of the application is similar to the one used in the Netflix original series but it is not about finding your 'significant others'. SORRY.

However, you can enjoy related promotional events and mini polls about the webtoon story and it's characters. Through the experiences, you will be able to fill up the empty heart on your screen and you can find yourself getting to know the webtoon characters more.

The first event will be held in Seoul, South Korea. When you find a place designated as a "Love Alarm experience space", Love Alarm will give you "Heart" points. We will give you more details soon via this application.

My God. It's a shame for all of you who can't read Spanish, but if you enter Spanish Google Play Store, there is already people complaining about the app, because it doesn't work... :D:sweatingbullets:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.ky.lovealarm&hl=es_ES

Actually, if you go without the "mental reading", it would be an easy app to develop. Like some people have said, "Tinder+Pokemon Go" ;)

The writer of #LoveAlram #KyeYoungChon had make an english version on the webtoon on her youtube channel

Great! I was able to --more or less-- follow the story just by watching the pictures, but now I'm catching all the jokes!

It's a shame it came too late... next Thursday is D Day. I've just bought my Netflix account.

LOL. They don't know how to hold a comic speech balloon, the pointer is supposed to... point at the character.

The lady is black is Kye Young-chon, webtoon's author, isn't she? Without her glasses, blond hair and big pink "prop", I don't recognize her avatar_9c5ee9de5aca_64.pnj

Edit: fail! She is Lee Na-jeong, the series' director.

What the xtwyxhkqx are those gagdets? Love Alarm prototypes? Not very practical... :D

Subs, subs!

When the series was decided to be made, the writer of Love Alarm, Cheon Kyeyoung already had Kim Sohyun in mind to play Jojo. And Kim Sohyun has always been the no. 1 pick for virtual casting by netizens before the drama was decided to be made.

cr:wowhellosohyun -twitter

Pd Lee Na Jeong said the reason So Hyun was casted as Jojo is not only because of high synchronization rate in appearance but also because of So Hyun rich acting skills that is beyond her age.

So Hyun said she was a fan of the original webtoon and she wanted to play Jojo so much that she couldn’t give up when the proposal came. She also said she is #TeamHyeyoung from start till the end.

As the reason for casting Jung Ga ram, the director praised his eyes, saying they were lyrical, clear and clean, not like actors in their 20s these days.

Q: How did Seon Oh feel about that? (So Hyun is #TeamHyeYoung) A: Seon Oh is pure/innocent too *all laugh* (So Hyun mentioned one of the reasons she likes HY is his innocence) and ...I support them.

cr:Lily_CFC -twitter

When they were asked if they look like their character they play. They all said "No". Only Kim So-hyun's lie detector turned red which means she is lying. :))))))))))))

cr: mayfairwitch -twitter

ECY-R5bU4AAAc9o.jpg

ECYmSBMVAAApiK8.jpg

ECYfFgxUcAIoIw7.jpg

Spoiler

Jung Garam's best memorable scene and favourite line from Love Alarm was "To me, that is all romance, because I'm doing it with you"

Song Kang went through audition competing with 900 people and got casted. Usually when he goes for auditions, he will have remaining regrets of not able to fully show his confidence and preparations but this time when he went to Love Alarm auditions,

he decided not to have any regrets and showed his everything so which why he was sure that the character SunOh belongs to him.

cr:wowhellosohyun -twitter

4 Reasons To Watch Upcoming Netflix Drama “Love Alarm”

“Love Alarm” is an awaited drama in the international community. First announced in 2018, the drama finally will air from Aug. 22 on Netflix.

Kim SoHyunSong Kang, and Jung GaRam are the main actors of this comedy fantasy romance school drama. It is about people who want to know their true heart in a society where people use an app to find out who likes them. To be precise, the app is telling people who like them in the 10 meters around. For more information, characters description, posters, and teaser you can check our cast and summary here.

The actors seem to have high chemistry and friendship.

giphy.gif

With 2 days left before its broadcast and the press conference held this morning (Aug. 20), fans excitation is climbing.

love alarm netflix, drama love alarm, love alarm kim sohyun

Netflix

Here are four reasons why you should watch the drama.

1- Love triangle

Netflix

One of the main themes of “Love Alarm” is the love triangle. Viewers will most probably have the Second Lead Syndrome because of HeeYoung (acted by Jung GaRam). He likes JoJo (Kim SoHyun) however he noticed that his 12 years friend SunOh (Song Kang) has feelings for her and he tries to conceal his feelings.

2- Handsome lead actor

Netflix

Netflix

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Song Kang is a rising actor and he has caught the attention of many with his gorgeous features. In the drama, his character is a model. From the released pictures and trailer, the actor’s handsome look is already interesting many.

Not everyone watches dramas based on the beauty of the main actor/actress, yet we need to admit that it is still somehow a plus.

3- Solid main actress

Netflix

Song Kang and Jung GaRam’s acting are good but are yet to be well-recognized because they are still rookie actors, even if Jung GaRam won the Best New Actor Award in 2016 for the movie “Fourth Place”.

Both male actors might not be very popular yet. But that is not the case for Kim SoHyun! She is an actress with a lot of experience and many like her good acting.

4- Well-loved story

Netflix

The drama is based on the webtoon of the same title. It is popular and many like its story. It has accumulated more than 4.7 billion views. Readers have fallen in love with this fantastic idea of an app telling you who likes you.

Are you ready to enter “a world where you can’t hide your feelings of love”?

https://www.kpopmap.com/4-reasons-to-watch-upcoming-netflix-drama-love-alarm/

Archived