[Drama 2019-2020/2021] Love Alarm, 좋아하면 울리는 - Season 2 out now

0ly40

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] Actor Song Geon-hee Follows Up "SKY Castle" With Netflix's "Love Alarm"

Actor Song Geon-hee of recent "SKY Castle" fame has joined the cast of "Love Alarm", Netflix's upcoming original about an app by an unknown developer that lets the user know when someone who likes them is within a 10-meter radius, and about the people who still want to know the true feelings of themselves and others despite it.

Following his work in webdramas, and later jTBC's "My ID is Gangnam Beauty" and "SKY Castle", Song Geon-hee has been rising in viewer favor. In "Love Alarm", the actor will be playing a popular idol star named Max. The actor will reportedly be showing an entirely different character to what he has previously taken on.

"Love Alarm" sounds like a light take on technological dystopia, where people's dependence on and loss of control to technology hinders everyday life as we know it. It's certainly a fresh idea for a romantic drama, so I hope it becomes a solid work for youth, and others. The series will be released this year.

• Like 2

On 2/18/2019 at 8:03 AM, Elif Ataş said:

Actor Song Geon-hee Follows Up "SKY Castle" With Netflix's "Love Alarm"

And who did he play there? One of the twins, right? Then I will look forward to the drama! I liked him very much there, so sweet and touching.:rolleyes:

55 minutes ago, angrytomato said:

This is really bad news. Autumn is way too much

Oh yes ... Until the autumn very, very long time. But in the summer and spring there will be so many other dramas that time will pass unnoticed.:w00t:

• Like 3

upcoming webdrama, korean webdrama, webdrama 2019

Web dramas are getting more and more popular among Korean and international audience. The quality of these dramas is getting better and better with a great plot and a talented cast. It is quite common to see rookies or non-famous actors on web dramas, viewers can discover much of these unknown talents. It is also common to see idols making their acting debut through a web drama before acting on TV dramas or some also just keep acting on web dramas.

For international viewers, there are subtitles in various languages and diverse platforms available to enjoy the shows. One of the most famous producers of Korean web dramas might be Playlist but Netflix and YouTube are also releasing their original Korean dramas.

There are many upcoming exciting web dramas, here is a selection of 5 of them! Let us know in the comment which web drama you are expecting the most.

1- “Love Alarm”

webtoon in drama, korean webtoon, webtoon remake, love alarm webtoon

“Love Alarm” webtoon / Management Soop / Namoo Actors / E&T Story Entertainment

When: 2019

Cast: Kim SoHyun, Song Kang, and Jung GaRam

Summary: “Love Alarm” is a webtoon about people that want to know their true heart in a society where people use an app to find out who likes them. To be precise, the app is telling people who like them in the 10 meters around.

Reason to wait for it: Based on a popular webtoon, the story is already well-loved. Moreover, the top actress Kim SoHyun is part of the cast, making some even more tempted to watch it.

For more information about the drama and cast, you can check out cast and summary here.

https://www.kpopmap.com/5-upcoming-web-dramas-to-look-forward-to/

https://btscelebs.com/2019/03/25/3-korean-dramas-im-excited-to-watch-this-year/

3 Korean Dramas I’m Excited to Watch This Year

Kim So Hyun’s “Love Alarm” (2019)

Can you imagine an app telling you if your secret crush likes you back? This fun NetFlix series is all about a rookie developer who creates a special app that can do just that. Of course, Kim So Hyun will be caught up in a coveted love triangle with actors Jung Ga Ram and Song Kang.

I’m looking forward to the coming months!

• 4 weeks later...

Kim Si-eun, Netflix ' Love Alarm' Casting ...Breathing with Kim So Hyun · Song Gang [Official] (Source: Herald POP | Naver TV Entertainment) http://naver.me/GJey9oFi
The actress Kim Si-eun confirmed the casting with the character of 'Yukjo', which is so gorgeous and lovely atmosphere that you can not keep an eye off, as she responds to the expectation of the original fans. She is interested in what she would be like to express her 'yukjo', which is usually lively and splashy and pure charm.
Kim Si-eun, who is twenty years old this year, is already popular among teens because she is known as 'The Ripper', 'Vitash', 'G Bus Goddess', G Bus TV 'Peach Amusement Center' and JTBC2 'I am against you'. She made her debut with KBS drama 'School 2017', and last year she appeared in the drama 'Bad Papa' and the HBO movie 'Mong Dal'. She has appeared in successive films such as 'A Teen' and 'Dae-TV', 'Love Trouble', which is now a favorite in the advertising industry.
Actress Kim Si-eun will act as Yukjo in Love Alarm. Another cast in Love Alarm revealed.

• Thanks 1

Sohyun interview. She talked about Jung Garam and Song Kang.

Kim So-Hyun is Ready for a New Chapter

The Korean actress reveals her dreams for the future, her beauty secrets and her camaraderie wih Jung Ga-ram and Song Kang on set for the upcoming Netflix drama,  "Love Alarm".
by Pameyla Cambe
1556511906409180-1555316604406726-1.jpg?w=1920&h=800&fit=clip&crop=bottom&fm=pjpg&auto=compress

Kim So-Hyun at Gentle Monster's '13' Launch Party

What do you enjoy and find most challenging about being an actress?

I started out as a child actress but now I’m 21 years old. I feel like it’s the beginning of a new chapter in my acting career. In all those years I spent as a child actress, there were experiences that now serve as a very strong foundation of what I can do today. What I enjoy the most is being able to immerse a hundred percent into the character that I’m playing and really share the feelings that they’re supposed to feel. 

How do you usually prepare for a role?

When I first get the script, I don’t just go straight to memorizing my lines. I set plenty of time aside to really get to know the character like a real person. When I feel that I have really learnt about them, then I try my best to genuinely express the character. It has to be real for me.

What was it like working with Jung Ga-ram and Song Kang for your upcoming Netflix series, Love Alarm?

Jung Ga-ram and I went to the same university in 2018. He is very serious about his acting and very passionate. He really does his best for each scene. So, it was really helpful to have him around and I learnt a lot from him. He is a colleague you can depend on.

As for Song Kang, he is a very delightful, pleasant person to be around. With his great sense of humour, he was able to make everybody working on the set, happy and feel enthusiastic about what we were doing. It felt very comfortable around these two actors, and I was able to really enjoy working on this upcoming Netflix original production. We had a great chemistry when communicating with each other.

Full interview is in Kim So Hyun tread.

• Like 1