[Drama 2019-2020/2021] Love Alarm, 좋아하면 울리는 - Season 2 out now

0ly40

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim So Hyun Confirmed For Lead Role In Netflix Drama Adaptation Of Popular Webtoon

Oct 18, 2018
by E. Kang

Kim So Hyun will be leading a drama!

Her agency E&T Story confirmed on October 18 that Kim So Hyun accepted the offer to star in Netflix’s “Love Alarm.”

Based on a popular webtoon, the drama is about people who still want to know each other’s true thoughts and feelings while living in a society where an app that lets users know when someone within a 10 meter radius has feelings for them is widely used.

Kim So Hyun will play Kim Jo Jo, a girl who continues to be bright and carefree despite her painful family history. She begins a new romance after the release of the ‘love alarm’ app.

“Love Alarm” will be directed by Lee Na Jung of “The Innocent Man,” “Oh My Venus,” and “Fight My Way.”

It is set to be released in 2019 through Netflix.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1247153wpp/kim-hyun-confirmed-lead-role-netflix-drama-adaptation-popular-webtoon

Kim Sohyun Confirmed Her Drama Comeback Through Netflix`s [Love Alarm]

Kim Sohyun will be back in a new drama.

On October 18th, the actress' agency, E&T Story, confirmed that she has accepted the offer to star in Netflix’s 'Love Alarm.' Lee Najung, who is well known for her works including 'The Innocent Man,' 'Oh My Venus,' and 'Fight for My Way' will be in charge of directing the drama. The drama is based on a popular webtoon and it tells about people who still want to know each other's true thoughts and feelings.

Kim Sohyun will play Kim Jojo, a girl who continues to be bright and carefree despite her painful family history. She begins a new romance after the release of the ‘love alarm’ app. The drama is set to be released in on Netflix.

It will be Kim Sohyun's first drama comeback since 'Radio Romance.'

http://kstarlive.com/Kim-Sohyun-Confirmed-Her-Drama-Comeback-Through-Netflix-s--Love-Alarm--6014816

Kim So Hyun leave a message in StandBy cafe to her fans today.
[Eng] Hi everyone!!!
Long time no see~ how are you! Today because of schedule, therefore I’ve update a bit late...
This time I specially come to bring a new message to you guys! I’ll be with Netflix Original series “Love Alarm”’s Kim Jo Jo together! At the begin, the news has came out when the moment I still haven’t confirm yet, fans are very worry, in the other hand I also think must have some people are disappointed, so my heart feel so worry...But I have also considered the part everyone worry about, I will get closer carefully :) Although I must be take care a lot! Firstly it isn’t TV broadcast, therefore the audience real time reaction, ratings isn’t concentrate to calculate, hope everyone wouldn’t feel worry :) The filming system is different with don’t say forest even cannot see a tree that kind of short time & terrible environment, this is a work that can use time to complete nicely together. I also very reassure to participate this work! So, please wait patiently! I’ll work hard to use new face meeting everyone in Netflix ㅎㅎㅎStill many people feel strange towards Netflix, right! Although it also has TV channel, but actually it also has APP! Although it still so strange, but also a quite good platform, therefore everyone no need so worry! Then, I’ll bring you good news again next time! I left this little bit message for everyone who still worrying!! See you in “This is My First Twenty” tomorrow!! Watch it with little cutie pie!!

Kim So Hyun Says Yes To Lead Role In New Netflix Drama “Love Alarm”

KIM SO HYUN WILL BE BACK WITH A NEW DRAMA SOON AS SHE HAS JUST CONFIRMED HER NEWEST PROJECT WITH NETFLIX.

Kim So Hyun’s agency E&T Story confirmed on October 18 that the actress has accepted the offer to lead the new Netflix drama Love Alarm.

Love Alarm is based on the popular webtoon of the same name by Chon Kye Young. Its plot revolves around the concept of people who still wish to know each other’s real thoughts and feelings in spite of living in a world where even dating is made convenient by technology.

The lovely actress will be playing the drama’s lead character Kim Jo Jo, a girl who continues to have a bright disposition in life despite her painful family history. She has lost her parents and lives at her aunt’s house, still she tries to be as happy and carefree as possible.

https://www.hellokpop.com/tv-movies/kim-so-hyun-netflix-drama-love-alarm/

Kim So Hyun will be leading a drama!

Actor Kim So hyun goes to Netflix. 

According to his agency E & T STORY on October 18, actor Kim So Hyun confirmed his appearance on Netflix original series 'If You Like'. 

The popularity of the writer of the celestial soul Based on the same name, Webtoon, 'I like it when it's ringing', there is an app that tells anonymously when a favorite person comes in within a radius of 10 meters, but it still contains stories of people who want to know their own and the other's true heart . 

KBS 2TV 'Good Man Who's not in the World', 'O My Venus', 'Same Mei Wei' etc. 

Kim Joo-hyun, who plays Kim Joo-hyun in the drama, is a bright, wrinkled girl in the family history of sickness. Kim Sohyeon will be captivating the hearts of viewers with his loving and full of looks. 

Kim Sung-hyun, who has been recognized for his character emotions such as rich emotional smoke and chameleon in various works, has been attracting attention in this work. 

http://askkpop.com/article/Kim_So_Hyun_will_be_leading_a_drama_199840/#sthash.RqAVHOyA.dpbs

“Love Alarm” will be directed by Lee Na Jung of “The Innocent Man,” “Oh My Venus,” and “Fight My Way.”

Now that KSH has officially agreed, count me in. I hope Netflix won't make it hard to watch it outside SKorea. And English subtitles would be greatly appreciated!

Anyway, I don't know the webtoon (please, keep us away from spoilers), but I'm foreseeing a big-fat-huge second lead syndrome :phew:

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Love Alarm, 좋아하면 울리는 - Kim So Hyun - Premieres later this year

• Drama: Love Alarm (English title)
  • Revised romanization: Joahamyun Woolrineun
  • Hangul: 좋아하면 울리는
  • Director: Lee Na-Jeong
  • Writer: Cheon Kye-Young (webcomic), Lee A-Yeon, Seo Bo-Ra
  • Network: Netflix
  • Episodes: 8
  • Release Date: 2019 --
  • Runtime:
  • Language: Korean

Plot

Cellphone app Joalarm is created. If someone likes you and they are within 10 meters of you, the alarm for the app rings. The app also shows how many people like you, but the app doesn't reveal specific details on who likes you.

Kim Jo-Jo (Kim So-Hyun) is a high school student. She is pretty and smart. She seems like cheerful person, but her parents died when she was young. Since the death of her parents, Kim Jo-Jo has lived with aunt's family. Living there is not easy for Kim Jo-Jo. She doesn't download the app Joalarm.

Meanwhile, Hwang Sun-O is a popular male student at the same high school where Kim Jo-Jo attends. He is the son of a wealthy family, but he is not loved by his parents. His best friend Lee Hye-Young also attends the same high school. Hwang Sun-O notices that his best friend Lee Hye-Young likes Kim Jo-Jo. Hwang Sun-O wants to know if his friend really likes her, so he kisses her.

Notes

1. Based on webcomic "Joahamyun Woolrineun” by Cheon Kye-Young (first published September 14, 2014 via webtoon.daum.net/)

Cast

(cr:Asianwiki)

Archived