[Drama 2019-2020/2021] Love Alarm, 좋아하면 울리는 - Season 2 out now

0ly40

2- “Love Alarm”

Love alam netflix

“Love Alarm” webtoon / Management Soop / Namoo Actors / E&T Story Entertainment

“Love Alarm” was planned for 2018 but ended up being for 2019. The casting for the remake of the popular webtoon of the same name was for a long time unclear. Now all the main casting is fixed: Kim SoHyun, Song Kang, and Jung GaRam. It will tell the romance of young people that live in a society where an app is alarming when someone who likes them appears in the 10 meters surrounding them.

The producer of the drama is Lee NaJung that worked in for example in “Oh My Venus” and “Fight for my Way”. No premiere date announced yet.

Find out more about the drama in our cast and summary here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1- Love Alarm

Originally planned for 2018, the drama will air in 2019. The drama is part of the 3 Netflix original K-Dramas in 2019.

“Love Alarm” is a webtoon about people that want to know their true heart in a society where people use an app to find out who likes them. The drama will be on Netflix! Kim SoHyun, Song Kangand Jung GaRam are the main cast.

webtoon in drama, korean webtoon, webtoon remake

“Love Alarm” Webtoon

webtoon in drama, korean webtoon, webtoon remake, love alarm webtoon

“Love Alarm” webtoon / Management Soop / Namoo Actors / E&T Story Entertainment

Find out more about the webtoon and about the casting Koreans want for this remake here.

For more information, pictures, and teaser of the drama and webtoon, you can check our cast and summary that we will keep on updating here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 1/12/2019 at 8:59 PM, Elif Ataş said:

Zhera ig uptade. She is wearing school uniform.I think Love Alarm team is making character poster shooting.

they finished shooting?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)

6 hours ago, ser_nt said:

Does anyone now if there are any translations or chapter summaries of the webtoon out there somewhere?

There is no English translation but ıf you are an Indonisian "Ondubukey "https://www.instagram.com/ondubukey/ translating in Endonesian.

6 hours ago, standbysso said:

they finished shooting?

I am not sure. Maybe  :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Love Alarm, 좋아하면 울리는 - Kim So Hyun, Jung Ga Ram & Song Kang - Premieres in 2019