[Drama 2019-2020/2021] Love Alarm, 좋아하면 울리는 - Season 2 out now

0ly40

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim So Hyun, Song Kang, And Jung Ga Ram Navigate Romance With The Help Of An App In “Love Alarm”

Netflix’s upcoming original series “Love Alarm” has released new stills of the cast!

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, “Love Alarm” is a romance drama set in an alternate reality where people find love through an application that alerts users when someone within a 10-meter radius has feelings for them. The drama will tell the story of three young men and women who face a world in which people can only express their love through the app.

Love-Alarm2.jpg

The images showcase the three main characters, Jo Jo (played by Kim So Hyun), Hye Young (played by Jung Ga Ram), and Seon Oh (played by Song Kang), as they experience various moments of excitement and pain while being drawn to each other and verifying each other’s feelings.

Former model and popular guy Seon Oh transfers to Jo Jo and Hye Young’s school, and through the Love Alarm app, Jo Jo recognizes Seon Oh’s feelings for her and experiences a happiness that she never thought she would feel again.

However, they must face the barriers of reality and the gazes of those around them. For instance, Hye Young, who is like a brother to Seon Oh, takes a step back for Jo Jo and Seon Oh’s budding romance to develop, but he can’t give up his feelings for Jo Jo, whom he liked first. These conflicts show that while the characters have gotten an application like Love Alarm, the feelings of liking someone are still not that easy.

Director Lee Na Jung stated, “Liking someone takes courage, and it also makes you reflect on yourself,” building curiosity over what events might occur with these characters after getting swept up with Love Alarm.

“Love Alarm” will be available on Netflix August 22. Check out the trailer here!

Hello first time here, nice to meet you all!

I'm really looking forward to this drama, especially because of kim so hyun! I love her, imo she is really suited to play high school drama like this (I miss school 2015!!) so I'm very happy she work on this project.

So I already decided to watch this drama, but is anyone already read the webtoon? Sadly I couldnt find the webtoon with eng sub, but only available in korean.

From the trailer and the drama description it's quite obvious that soen oh is the main lead right? seems like jojo likes him too. And Hye yong is typical second main lead who love the female lead quietly, kind and always watching her from afar. Or am I wrong? what y'all think?

Big spoiler dont read if you havent read the webtoon

I actually try to read the original webtoon, though I dont know korean at all, it seems like hye yong is actually the main lead? From the lastest update of the webtoon, jojo and hye yong already like a couple so it's surprising to me. .I already ship seon oh and jojo from the teaser. I actually never like typicall 2nd male lead like hye yong to ended up with jojo. .sigh I hope the drama wont ended up like the webtoon

Hi, Baby.hae.

These conversations give me a strong 'déjà vu' of School 2015. Personally, I don't care who's the main or second lead, or who's gonna be the lucky one to "get the girl" and the end, as long as the characters and script are solid and well developed. Actually, what pissed me the most about School 2015 was the way the two male main leads were trashed at the final episodes, compared to the great and interesting characters they were at the beginning.

About the "chosen one", two points:

--The drama script could perfectly go its own way.
--According to what I've read, the webtoon is not finished yet. So, this "final" relationship people are talking about in Youtube and social networks (without warnings about spoilers, I love them!) could not be the "good one". Who knows.

Anyway, other people who also have read the webtoon say LA is more than a love triangle. I hope it is.

Netflix Korea twitter update to invite fans for applying for attending [love alarm ] greetings stage event, most probably able to preview the drama. Each winner can bring 1 friend, totally 200 people can attend the event. It's really good news for Korean fans  the event will hold on August 20 at 7pm Korea time.

cr:shirlley0604 -ig

shirlley0604

' Love Alarm ' straight nan Jung Ga Ram Vs tended heart man Song Kang , what is Kim So Hyun's choice http://me2.do/FFHvw9Cv
-
Netflix's original series, `` Love Alarm, '' re-ignites the fireworks between Hye-young and Sun-oh, who have continued since the original story.
-
Here just picked So Hyun related part:-
-
Kim So Hyun said: Jung Ga-ram is, “ will hug and care of the other person warmly even if it hurts.” she also said, “he is a friend who care about others more than himself." Hye-young's charm is said to be a very warm and nice character. ” 
Sun-oh, on the other hand, is honest in his feelings. Sun-oh goes straight on to Jojo and expresses affection with confidence. Song-kang is proud of confidence's charm that caught Jojo, Honest, ”said Kim So-hyun,“ Surprisingly, such a child has been hurt and loneliness that makes you feel sad for him and want to protect him

Archived