0ly40

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Song Kang 's interview

Song Kang “My first major leading role in #LoveAlarm, was like heaven on the day of casting."

‘About Netflix's promising project #LoveAlarm based on a famous webtoon, asked how he felt about his first starring role, he said, "After the last meeting, I waited a month and a half for the casting result. The day I heard the casting was like heaven" Song said.

"It's pre-production, so I'm done filming. I didn't have any difficulties at first, and the more I got into the 2nd half (of filming), the faster I want to go to the filming set. After the end, I felt like I wanted to play this character again" he said with unusual expectations.

cr:Lily_CFC -twitter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Netflix Drama “Love Alarm” With Kim SoHyun Based On Webtoon Confirms Premiere Date & Releases First Picture

Love Alarm webtoon, love alarm drama, love alarm netflix, love alarm kim sohyun, kim sohyun 2019 drama, kim sohyun song kang, song kang drama, song kang love alarm, song kang 2019

Many have been waiting for news from Netflix since the remake of the popular webtoon “Love Alarm” was announced last year. It is one of the numerous other dramas of 2019 based on webtoon

“Love Alarm” is a webtoon about people that want to know their true heart in a society where people use an app to find out who likes them. To be precise, the app is telling people who like them in the 10 meters around.

Kim SoHyun, Song Kang, and Jung GaRam are the lead actors of this school romance.

On July 24, Netflix announced that the drama will premiere on Aug. 22. The first picture was also released, Kim SoHyun and Song Kang are standing on the stairs of school. This is one famous scene from the webtoon.

22 minutes ago, philosophie said:

So since it’s on Netflix will it be released all at once? Also,will there be a season 2 like chief of staff and because is is my first love??

Yes. Drama will be released at once and there will be season 2.

Archived