[Drama 2019-2020/2021] Love Alarm, 좋아하면 울리는 - Season 2 out now

0ly40

No. 1 article on Google .
2 Handsome Actors Become Main Opponents of Kim So Hyun in Drama Adapting Webtoon 'Love Alarm'

Previously, the production team targeted Ahn Hyo Seop as the main actor in this Netflix drama. "Love Alarm" which is an adaptation of the popular webtoon with the same title finally has a male lead. After being rejected by Ahn Hyo Seop, the production team successfully grabbed two handsome actors, Song Kang and Jung Ga Ram as opponents of Kim So Hyun.

The drama version of "Love Alarm" will be directed by PD Lee Na Jung who successfully gushed "Fight My Way". This drama revolves around an application that is useful for telling someone if you like it. The characters are teenagers who want to fall in love in different ways.

Kim So Hyun will play Kim Jo Jo, a cheerful and vibrant girl who never frowns, no matter what difficulties they have to overcome. Because her parents were not there, she lived with her aunt and family, who ran a convenient store. Jo Jo works part time in a shop to help pay for living expenses. Apart from her aunt's discrimination and indifference, she lived a bright and happy life.

Song Kang is believed to play Hwang Seon Oh, a guy who was raised by an indifferent mother and a hard daddy. He has a sharp and cold personality. But he also has a heart that is warm and weak so often injured and inexperienced in matters of love. The person he trusted the most was his close friend, Lee Hye Young (Jung Ga Ram), whom he believed was someone who could always be relied on.

Lee Hye Young himself is a good and diligent guy. His mother worked as a household assistant in Seon On's family, so he and his mother also lived there. He is like a sturdy pillar who is willing to sacrifice everything for Seon Ho. "Love Alarm" will focus on friendship colored by love triangle conflict. Hwang Seon Oh and Lee Hye Young both have a crush on Kim Jo Jo. Their friendship was tested.

Meanwhile, "Love Alarm" is scheduled to show on Netflix in the upcoming 2019 range.

• Like 2

[Official] Shin Seung Ho 'casting' love alarm' ... "Kim Sohyun Breathing" (Source: Sports Korea | Naver TV Entertainment) http://naver.me/GgZvqAGm
Shin Seung-ho, a new actor, was cast in 'Iove alarm'. On Dec 24, King Kong by StarShip of the company said, "The new Actor Shin Seung Ho will appear on Netflix original series" Iove alarm "(play Lee Ah Young, Seo Bo Ra / Directed Lee Na Jung), Shin Seung Ho will be active as "IL Sik " .
.. In the play, Shin Seung-ho's eclipse is a bloody student of the Judo department, and he is a character who likes Kim Jo-jo (Kim So Hyun). Shin Seung-ho will showcase his energy-filled high school student through 'Japanese eclipse' and will energize the drama.
Shin Seung-ho appeared in the popular web drama 'A Teen' as a male protagonist 'Nam Siwoo', and received much attention as a debut artist despite the attention of viewers. He not only captivated his emotions with big keys, fresh masks, and bass sounds, but also established his formula 'Shin Seung-ho = Nam Si-woo' with stable acting ability. I hope that Shin Seung-ho, who once again challenges teen romance with 'I like it when I like it'.
On the other hand, Netflix's original series, "Iove alarm," will be released in 2019.
.. For your reference, play Lee Ah Young, Seo Bo Ra are also the writers of Channel A drama "Coffee, Do me a favour" which is now broadcasting .

• Like 1

Song Kang, Jung Ga Ram, and Shin Seung Ho will be joining Kim So Hyun in a new drama!

Netflix is set to release a new original series based on a popular webtoon called “Love Alarm.” The story follows a society where there exists an app that lets users known when someone within 10 meters of them has feelings for them. Though such an app is widely-used by society, there still exist some who wish to find out other people’s feelings in the old-fashioned way.

Kim So Hyun will be playing Kim Jo Jo, the leading lady of the story. Her two fellow leads have now been confirmed to be Song Kang and Jung Ga Ram. Song Kang will take on the role of Hwang Seon Oh, who grew up in a wealthy home and is also a handsome model, and he is ready to steal Kim Jo Jo’s heart with his sweet charms. Song Kang has acted in dramas such as “Man Who Sets the Table” and “The Liar and His Lover,” and is currently the MC of “Inkigayo” and has been rising in popularity through his appearance in “Village Survival: The Eight.”

Fighting for Kim Jo Jo’s love alongside him will be Jung Ga Ram, who will play the role of Lee Hye Young. He has been best friends with Hwang Seon Oh for 12 years, and started liking Kim Jo Jo before his friend. There is set to be a tense love triangle as two best friends fight to win the affections of one girl. Jung Ga Ram has been seen as a rising star since receiving the Best Rookie Actor award at the 53rd Daejong Film Awards, and he has since appeared in a variety of films and dramas.

Joining them will be rookie actor Shin Seung Ho, who will take on the role of Il Sik. He is an energetic member of the school’s Judo team and also likes Kim Jo Jo. Shin Seung Ho is expected to bring more energy into the drama with his character. The actor stole the hearts of many with his debut drama “A-TEEN” as the leading role Nam Si Woo, and anticipation is high to see how Shin Seung Ho will continue to carve a path for himself.

“Love Alarm” is set to be released on Netflix in 2019.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

photo1025059.jpg

One of the many Korean drama Netflix exclusives, "Love Alarm", has been chugging along in production, and we have confirmations for the heroine, and all the men after her heart. Kim So-hyun will be taking the lead, joined by Song Kang, Jung Ga-ram, and Shin Seung-ho.

"Love Alarm" is an 8-part story about living in a society where an app by an unknown developer lets the user know when someone who likes them is within a 10-meter radius, and about the people who still want to know the true feelings of themselves and others despite it. The series will premiere in 2019.

Kim So-hyun plays Kim Jo-jo, a young woman who is bright and happy, despite her family's painful history, and who has fallen in love anew since the app launched. Song Kang plays Hwang Seon-oh, a man with everything, including model looks and a rich family. As you may have guessed, he likes Jo-jo.

Jung Ga-ram's Lee Hye-yeong, who has been Seon-oh's friend for 12 years, is someone who has actually liked Jo-jo since before his friend did, so things will surely get complicated. Think this is enough men for one gal to handle? No, says this reverse harem. Shin Seung-ho plays Il-sik, a vibrant judo student who also likes Jo-jo.

I'm not sure how to feel about "Love Alarm" yet. Writers Lee Ah-yeon and Seo Bo-ra have made the currently airing "Coffee, Do Me a Favor", which I haven't checked out. Whether I trust them with romance and women's stories depends on how they do with this one, which looks worryingly fat-phobic. I hope that they, and PD Lee Na-jeong of "Oh My Venus" and "Fight My Way" can deliver.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1