Quantcast

[Drama 2019-2020/2021] Love Alarm, 좋아하면 울리는 - Season 2 premieres on March 15th

Found this gem of a drama the other day and just watched the last episode earlier and what a cliffhanger it was. But I'm still wondering how Lee Hye-yeong was able to enter the venue when he did not have any invitation. I hope season 2 is released later this year and without saying too much I will really be disappointed if Kim Jojo does not end up with Sun-oh. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love Alarm trailer and main poster    

Netflix Drama Love Alarm 좋아하면 울리는 Network: Netflix Season 1 y 2 Episodes: 8 Airtime: August 22nd, 2019 Watch on: Netflix   Synopsis:   The

I'm sorry but I just don't understand how people can support SO. Ship who you want but there's no way I can support someone like him.   Here is why!    Who kisses someone to find

OP posted this today but the event was prolly was on 200414. Kim Sohyun filmed at Han River Bridge

"I walked pass the (Han River) Bridge and I saw that there were many people there and realised there was filming going on.

It's my first time seeing filming taken place. I was like 'who could that be?' and found out it was Kim Sohyun. It was filmed on the opposite side so I took a photo but eventhough Kim Sohyun couldnt be seen clearly in the photo, the background was cool.

ooking into it, they were filming Love Alarm S2! I had read and enjoyed reading the webtoon hehe" (cr. 예니덕)

Resim

Resim   Resim

cr:wowhellosohyun twitter

Song Kang Reveals Why He Uses Books To Improve His Acting, His Childhood Dreams, And More

Song Kang shared his thoughts on his acting career and his personal growth in a recent interview with Cosmopolitan Korea!

The actor is currently in the midst of filming the second season of “Love Alarm.” He admitted that he’s having a harder time expressing the character of Sun Oh compared to the previous season. “In the first season, I only had to express my feelings for Jojo,” he explained. “In season two, I have to express a multitude of emotions.”

Ok, so I just finished the 1st season and I'm rooting for Sun Oh. I know that Season 2 is the time for Hye Yeong to shine and show KJJ his love. I can't wait for it. 

Song Kang Mesmerizes With His Spring-like Beauty In The Star’s May 2020 Issue

In a recent interview with The Star, the well-loved actor revealed that he is currently preparing for season two of the popular Netflix drama Love Alarm, saying, “We’re filming (Love Alarm Season 2) it now. Unlike our first season, the upcoming episodes will show a more mature romance from us.”

Song Kang Talks About How “Love Alarm 2” Will Be Different From Season 1 + What He Wants To Achieve By 30

When asked how he was spending his time these days, the actor shared, “I’ve been filming my Netflix drama ‘Love Alarm 2.’ On my days off, I go to the gym or read a book.

In terms of the biggest difference between the first and second seasons of “Love Alarm,” Song Kang remarked, “While we showed viewers sad, youthful love in Season 1, I think that all the characters will be showing viewers more mature romance in Season 2.”

• Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019-2020/2021] Love Alarm, 좋아하면 울리는 - Season 2 premieres on March 15th