[Drama 2019-2020/2021] Love Alarm, 좋아하면 울리는 - Season 2 out now

0ly40

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Song Kang Reveals Why He Uses Books To Improve His Acting, His Childhood Dreams, And More

Song Kang shared his thoughts on his acting career and his personal growth in a recent interview with Cosmopolitan Korea!

The actor is currently in the midst of filming the second season of “Love Alarm.” He admitted that he’s having a harder time expressing the character of Sun Oh compared to the previous season. “In the first season, I only had to express my feelings for Jojo,” he explained. “In season two, I have to express a multitude of emotions.”

Song Kang Mesmerizes With His Spring-like Beauty In The Star’s May 2020 Issue

In a recent interview with The Star, the well-loved actor revealed that he is currently preparing for season two of the popular Netflix drama Love Alarm, saying, “We’re filming (Love Alarm Season 2) it now. Unlike our first season, the upcoming episodes will show a more mature romance from us.”

Song Kang Talks About How “Love Alarm 2” Will Be Different From Season 1 + What He Wants To Achieve By 30

When asked how he was spending his time these days, the actor shared, “I’ve been filming my Netflix drama ‘Love Alarm 2.’ On my days off, I go to the gym or read a book.

In terms of the biggest difference between the first and second seasons of “Love Alarm,” Song Kang remarked, “While we showed viewers sad, youthful love in Season 1, I think that all the characters will be showing viewers more mature romance in Season 2.”

Local language content top most popular Netflix releases of 2019 in eight countries

BY JEREMY KAY31 DECEMBER 2019

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

money Heist netflix

SOURCE: NETFLIX

‘MONEY HEIST’

Local language films and TV shows lead the list of most popular content viewed on Netflix in eight countries outside the US in 2019.

The streaming platform released the information on Monday (December 30), based on the number of accounts that watched at least two minutes of a film or TV show in its first 28 days of release on the platform. While the number of accounts is not revealed, it does illustrate how local audiences continue to respond to Netflix’s aggressive local language production strategy.

Sacred Games 2 topped the list in India, The Naked Director in Japan, Quicksand in Sweden, Kingdom in South Korea, Money Heist S3 in Spain, Undercover in the Netherlands, The Stranded in Thailand, and Home For Christmas in Norway. The top release in the UK was US documentary The Disappearance Of Madeleine McCann.

Murder Mystery starring Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston came in at number one in nine countries (US, Canada, Australia, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Singapore, UAE, and New Zealand); Money Heist: Part 3 (Casa de Papel S3) led in six (Italy, Spain, Brazil, Israel, France, and Belgium); The Witcher in six (Germany, Taiwan, Denmark, Poland, Austria, and Finland); and 6 Underground in four (Philippines, Malaysia, Switzerland, and South Africa).

Netflix projected viewership over 28 days where shows like The Witcher, which debuted on December 20, have existed on the platform for less time. On Monday research group Parrot Analytics reported separately that, based on its proprietary metrics, the fantasy action show starring Henry Cavill was the most in-demand show around the world from December 22-28, outstripping average demand for shows by a factor of 37.12, compared to The Mandalorian (a factor of 32.7) and Game Of Thrones (26.17).

Martin Scorsese’s Oscar contender The Irishman ranks fifth in the US, UK and Spain, third in Canada and Italy, sixth in Australia and Argentina, ninth in Mexico, and tenth in Germany.

Top 10 most popular Netflix releases by country:

South Korea

Top 10 Most Popular Releases of 2019 (South Korea)

1. Kingdom

2. 6 Underground

3. The Witcher

4. Crash Landing On You

5. Park Na-rae: Glamour Warning

6. Persona: Collection

7. When The Camellia Blooms

8. Love Alarm :heart:

9. Stranger Things 3

10. Vagabond

Despite being at No.8, I am still proud of our So Hyunnie because she was able to bring Love Alarm to the top. If you will observe, LA was the 4th most watched out of 5 (in the top 10) k-drama series in Netflix Korea. Further, So Hyunnie is the only big name celebrity in the cast as compared to Kingdom (JJH, BD, RSR), Crash Landing On You (HB, SYJ), When Camelia Blooms (GYJ, KHN) and Vagabond (LSG, BS). So, her ability to carry a drama by herself only means a bright future for her hallyu career. Lastly, please note that there are 1,153,893 subsribers in Netflix Korea as of end of 2019. Meaning there are about 6,923,358 or more potential views because per subscription you can use 6 devices. Not to mention, that this figure do not consider the number of viewers per devices. So, it may still reach an 8-figure views. For advertisers, these are great numbers because most of Netflix users are the 20/49 group, a.k.a. the buying group.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived