[Drama 2019-2020/2021] Love Alarm, 좋아하면 울리는 - Season 2 out now

0ly40

Song Kang Talks About Filming “Love Alarm 2” + How His Personality Changed While Filming “Sweet Home”

The actor is currently filming the highly anticipated second season of “Love Alarm.” He continued, “When I think about something deeply, I wake up early in the morning even if I’m tired, and that’s what I’m like these days. I only think about Jojo on filming days.”

Lockdown or quarantine? Top Korean dramas to the rescue

Love Alarm was an international hit that shows the way relationships have changed in the age of technology. The show basically revolves around three main characters that are coming of age during the release of the “love app”. Those who download it on their phones will soon discover if someone in a 10-m radius has romantic feelings towards them. While the app is supposed to help people find love, it also causes as many problems as it solves. The show has also been renewed for a second season. Fans are ecstatic but anxious while they wait for news on the actual release date.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love Alarm Season 2: Major Updates On This Series!!!

Intro to Exactly What Love Alarm is!

Here’s The Digital Wise by providing off to assist you with Love Alarm. This series is a Netflix Korean Drama that’s predicated. Netflix has made TV shows in all sort of genres in all kinds of styles because their programming enterprise has been kicked off by the giant Considering that the series has kicked off their enterprise of programming.

It’s produced TV shows from also an experience programme and TV which it is possible to pick to comedies along with prestigious dramas for yourself. But Netflix is pushing its hands to the world of material which includes stories and original string made for readers and individuals of Netflix. Enjoy Alarm is one of them as fiction and science love show’s notion

When will most of the lovers of Love Drama be in a position to see its next Season?

If we would like to monitor Love Alarm year 2’s launch date, we must rely on season 1 of it. If we view, we’ll have the ability to observe the initial instalment has only eight episodes if the Season will have eight episodes it may not require Netflix very long to craft this excellent series.

The statement for the show was made at the January of 2017, if we view, however, the play did not launch till August of 2019. As of the fans are aware that the followup instalments don’t take to discharge as the outing takes it. And Netflix releases reveal following a year. Therefore it’s likely that Season two of Love Alarm could release in August 2020.

'Love Alarm' actor Song Kang brings charisma to 'W Korea' magazine pictorial

Actor Song Kang brought his charisma to 'W Korea' magazine.

On March 31, 'W Korea' revealed Song Kang's pictorial for the April issue of the magazine, and fans were surprised to see him in a more charismatic light. Though the actor is known for his innocent and casual charm, he took on bold colors and a bold attitude for the photo shoot.

Magazine staff expressed they were impressed by Song Kang's ability to completely focus on set and dedicate himself to the concept.

In other news, Song Kang is starring in the upcoming Netflix original series 'Love Alarm 2'.

TOP 9 K-DRAMAS TO WATCH IN ISOLATION

Quarantine Binge Options: These are the top K-Dramas to Watch in Isolation

Quarantine would be a whole different ball game if I didn’t have access to K-dramas. Netflix is a great place to binge past dramas, but did you know there are shows they release in time with when they air in South Korea? Oh yes, it’s true, and they’re not the only ones. Viki is another app that has endless amounts of Asian TV shows and movies to watch.

I know the word “K-drama” seems as if it’s one specific genre, but it’s definitely not. You can find shows from any of your favorite genres. Here are eight of my picks for you to find a show that fits your taste!

Love Alarm (Netflix)
Genre: Romance
Love Alarm follows Kim Jojo (Kim So-hyun), Hwang Sun-oh (Song Kang) and Lee Hye-yeong (Jung Ga-ram) as they try to survive in a technology driven world that enables users of an app to get notified when someone within a 10-meter radius has feelings for them. We watch as hearts are broken within an instant, hope is gained in seconds and anxiety is constant. Maybe the anxiety was just me. I would never want to be anywhere near this world, but it’s really fun to watch it from afar. Season 1 is available to binge and season 2 production is underway!

Found this news.

How Netflix chooses its leading men

How does Netflix love its leading men? Let us count the ways.

Hyun Bin has two Originals and so does Ju Ji-hoon. Lee Seung-gi has three and one upcoming variety show. Song Kang has one but he has an upcoming webtoon series. We wanted to know why they have multiple projects with the streaming giant and so we asked them.

Netflix vice president for Korean content Kim Min-young said that they want to work with all the talents that audiences love to watch. This is something that they are working on. However, the popularity of the said actors locally make them more accessible.

How do they find the talents they want to work with?

“When we decide on onscreen talents to work with, it’s a combination of who are the onscreen talents who can help the creators achieve their creative vision and talents our audiences will love to watch,” she said.

She cited Song Kang as an interesting case. “Love Alarm” was his debut as a main lead. Kim said that they really enjoyed working with him.

“When he first started ‘Love Alarm,’ his Instagram followers were around 150,000. Now, it has grown to 2 million,” she said. “[Song Kang] and the agency enjoyed working on that show. That’s why we were able to have him join our other show as well.”

That other show is the series “Sweet Home” where a high school student lives in an apartment filled with monsters.

On 3/31/2020 at 5:48 AM, Breeze said:

Someone saw Sohyun and Song Kang while  filming .

Love it! But I kind of have a feeling that they might make Sun Oh the bad guy this season so that way it makes sense for JoJo and Hye Young to end up together as the manhwa writer probably intends (since the manhwa is still ongoing). My only thing is that they spent Season 1 developing their characters and seeing how much they went through together, I need them to end up together! #TeamSunHo

13 hours ago, aznchic209 said:

Love it! But I kind of have a feeling that they might make Sun Oh the bad guy this season so that way it makes sense for JoJo and Hye Young to end up together as the manhwa writer probably intends (since the manhwa is still ongoing). My only thing is that they spent Season 1 developing their characters and seeing how much they went through together, I need them to end up together! #TeamSunHo

I love Hye Young more :) #TeamHyeyoung :sweatingbullets:

21 hours ago, aznchic209 said:

7 hours ago, Breeze said:

I love Hye Young more :) #TeamHyeyoung :sweatingbullets:

#TeamJoJo 

While waiting for Love Alarm S2, i think i’ll be posting my understanding and opinion about Love Alarm S1.

Anw, i found this thread much later after i finished watching it. Looking that there’s no many discussion here, i think it’s understandable, because Netflix launch 8 eps at once, so there’s no room for guessing what will happen in next episode.

ok then lemme start

—————————

I have read the webtoon, so i basically knew the plot beforehand. I like the webtoon, but i love this drama even more, here are the reasons:

1. the synchronization of the Drama casts and the characters in webtoon, for me is 90%. Not 100%, but it’s ok because they make it feels fresh.

- Kim So Hyun as Jojo : 100% sync. Hehe, maybe i’m biased but, this is what i felt. For me, Jojo character gives these vibe: hardworking, cheerful but calm, pretty, have dorky side but not much (it shown only to people close to her). KSH portray this character with 100% synchronization for me. No more comment

- Song Kang as Hwang Sun Oh : 90% sync. Sun Oh vibe which i felt when i read the Webtoon are: Tsundere, rather cold, blunt person, charismatic, and ofcourse really handsome. Song Kang portray those aspects well, yet he also gives the “cuteness” as extra. Something that i don’t really get from Sun Oh character in webtoon. This is fresh, i like it. I prefer his Character in the Drama, because Sun oh in Webtoon is more stubborn and kinda childish at one point. I can feel the production team are carefully keep his character to be more relatable but still likeable. And yeah, Song Kang is really handsome, i’m satisfied lol :D

- Jung Ga Ram as Lee Hye Young : 85% sync. Hye young vibe which i felt from Webtoon are: fun, approachable, friendly, reliable, sincere, mature, and also goodlooking (but not as handsome as Sun Oh). I honestly don’t really get the first 2 aspects i mentioned above in Hye Young character portrayed by Ga Ram. He’s friendly, but seemed more quiet and introvert in the drama? I feel the differences in Hye young character more than Jojo & Sun Oh, but it still OK because again, it’s fresh. When hyeyoung in Webtoon laugh or smile, you’ll feel that “he’s a fun person”, but when hyeyoung in the drama laugh or smile, you’ll feel “he’s a warm person”. You got what i mean?haha

Overall, i’m satisfied with the cast! I just can’t imagine other people to act as Jojo/SunOh/Hyeyoung. So, one point!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdT-yRcnUw46sMRaE51LK

to be continue :)

International K-Drama Fans Pick 2019’s Top 10 Series That Kept Them Glued To Their Seats

9. Love Alarm

Starring actress Kim So Hyun and her chemistry with two co-stars Jung Ga Ram and Song Kang, this webtoon-based drama’s love triangle kept the viewers on the edge throughout!

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/international-k-drama-fans-pick-2019s-top-10-series-kept-glued-screens/

Op comes across love alarm season 2 filming at Han River today and says that @wow_kimsohyun is very beautiful 

[200414] Love alarm season 2 related :-
-
come across the Han River and saw Love Alarm drama is filming.l there... Kim So Hyun nim is so beautiful .

cr:shirlley0604 ig

The 11 Best Korean Dramas on Netflix

As it searches for global growth, streaming giant Netflix is riding the Korean Wave by investing heavily in Korean dramas. Regardless of whether you’re a seasoned K-drama addict, or just beginning to explore the medium, Netflix has something for you.

To help you pick from the many K-dramas now available on Netflix, we’ve put together this list of the 11 Best Korean Dramas on Netflix.

8. Love Alarm

High school is a drama in and of itself, and social media makes it even more dramatic.

Enter Love Alarm, set in a fictional high school where a Tinder-like app called a Love Alarm “rings” every time someone within a 10 meter radius “loves” you. Love Alarm doesn’t shy away from the classic triangle of Korean dramas, but it does add a bit of sci-fi and social commentary.

The drama explores self-esteem issues, and how social media makes relationships more superficial. Each episode ends with a note about social media obsession, such as a reminder that “the most powerful number is one [person who loves you].” Love Alarm shines in social commentary that’s increasingly necessary as we realize social media damages both our individual mental health and society’s collective mental health.

Found this gem of a drama the other day and just watched the last episode earlier and what a cliffhanger it was. But I'm still wondering how Lee Hye-yeong was able to enter the venue when he did not have any invitation. I hope season 2 is released later this year and without saying too much I will really be disappointed if Kim Jojo does not end up with Sun-oh. 

OP posted this today but the event was prolly was on 200414. Kim Sohyun filmed at Han River Bridge

"I walked pass the (Han River) Bridge and I saw that there were many people there and realised there was filming going on.

It's my first time seeing filming taken place. I was like 'who could that be?' and found out it was Kim Sohyun. It was filmed on the opposite side so I took a photo but eventhough Kim Sohyun couldnt be seen clearly in the photo, the background was cool.

ooking into it, they were filming Love Alarm S2! I had read and enjoyed reading the webtoon hehe" (cr. 예니덕)

Resim

Resim   Resim

cr:wowhellosohyun twitter

Archived