[Drama 2019-2020/2021] Love Alarm, 좋아하면 울리는 - Season 2 out now

0ly40

2 hours ago, angrytomato said:

My God, second half of the year? That's weird, it's just eight episodes long. I hope somebody give us an explanation.

They finished shotting of 6th episode. And airing date is July.  

DyZIis_UUAEJfCt.jpg

On top of the banner says "Waiting for 2nd season".

Tthey are working for Love Alarm's OST.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Elif Ataş said:

Because of season 2

:blink:

OK, a question for all you guys who use to follow a lot of Korean dramas, is this usual? I mean, there are no ratings because the show's starting is scheduled to next summer, and they're planning second season?

As time goes by, I am more and more confused :sweatingbullets:

On 2/2/2019 at 4:12 AM, angrytomato said:

My God, second half of the year? That's weird, it's just eight episodes long. I hope somebody give us an explanation.

3 hours ago, angrytomato said:

:blink:

OK, a question for all you guys who use to follow a lot of Korean dramas, is this usual? I mean, there are no ratings because the show's starting is scheduled to next summer, and they're planning second season?

As time goes by, I am more and more confused :sweatingbullets:

Maybe because Netflix is producing? They're really different from other k-drama producing houses and networks.

With "Kingdom" - another Netflix production - they announced a second season months before the first season aired. Netflix has all that data on what and how we watch, and maybe their algorithms + the quality of footage already shot gave them confidence there'd be demand for another season.

Also, because it's Netflix, all their in-house original productions get written (and sometimes voice) translation subs in several languages. That probably adds some extra post-production time.

Song Gun Hee will be starring in the upcoming Netflix original series “Love Alarm”!

“Love Alarm” is based on a popular webtoon that tells the story of a society that uses a mobile application that lets users know when someone within 10 meters of them has feelings for them. The drama will focus on the people who wish to find out other people’s feelings in the old-fashioned way without the widely-used app.

The drama already features a great lineup of popular actors such as Kim So Hyun, Song Kang, Jung Ga Ram, and Shin Seung Ho. Song Gun Hee will be taking on the role of a popular idol member named Max.

Song Gun Hee made his debut through the webdrama “Flat” and recently made a name for himself with JTBC’s hit drama “SKY Castle.” With the upcoming drama, the actor plans to show a new side that he has kept to himself until now.

“Love Alarm” will be directed by Lee Na Jung of “The Innocent Man,” “Oh My Venus,” and “Fight My Way.” It is set to be released in 2019.

Archived