[Drama 2019-2020/2021] Love Alarm, 좋아하면 울리는 - Season 2 out now

0ly40

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, angrytomato said:

So, if I've understood it, those planned 8 chapters are covering just a part of the whole webtoon script, is that so?

(Crossing fingers for the audiences...)

(Only eight episodes... it's going to end SO fast... :bawling:)

I saw a photo in ig (shared before) and the owner tagged season 2 at script of Love Alarm. Probably there will be several seasons .

Love alam netflix

“Love Alarm” webtoon / Management Soop / Namoo Actors / E&T Story Entertainment

“Love Alarm” was planned for 2018 but ended up being for 2019. The casting for the remake of the popular webtoon of the same name was for a long time unclear. Now all the main casting is fixed: Kim SoHyun, Song Kang, and Jung GaRam. It will tell the romance of young people that live in a society where an app is alarming when someone who likes them appears in the 10 meters surrounding them.

The producer of the drama is Lee NaJung that worked in for example in “Oh My Venus” and “Fight for my Way”. No premiere date announced yet.

Find out more about the drama in our cast and summary here.

Keep visiting this thread, we'll have instant news when Netflix say something.

Alternatively, you can follow Netflix feed ( https://media.netflix.com/en/prs.rss ) or keep an eye to their upcoming series' list at https://media.netflix.com/en/only-on-netflix#/new?page=1 . Probably they will bring updates on SN things like Twitter, Facebook and the like, but I don't have accounts on them.

17 hours ago, angrytomato said:

LOL. There is more information about coffee trucks than the filming itself.

"CF Alarm... there's this new app that warns you when somebody near you is willing to send you a coffee truck"

Yes, we see the pictures of the coffee trucks  instead of the cast :)) Food and coffee trucks are important:rolleyes:

Reading Love Alarm webtoon - basic guide

Chon Kye-young's "Love Alarm" is hosted at Daum.net. Direct link is http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/joalarm

Every cover is an "episode" (or what is considered an episode in webtoon's world). The default sorting is "newest first", but you surely want to read it beginning from the start :P, so it's time to click on this link to sort them by "oldest first"/natural sorting:

bYziZjJ.jpg

Once sorted, it's done. You are allowed to read the first seven episodes for free; then it's up to you to register and buy credits for reading, following Soompi's guide or whatever tutorial you find after a "how to register daum" Google search (there are tons of them).

You can jump to the next/previous episode using the bottom panel. Don't get mixed up (like me :sweatingbullets:) with the similar arrows for browsing through the comment's pages:

xm3hPD7.jpg

Characters/drama equivalence

• Of course, we all know Jo Jo is played by Kim So-Hyun. She's the main female lead, the tiny girl with black long hair and big eyes.
  • Song Kang's character, Sun Woo, is the tall guy with black hair and cold temper.
  • Jung Ga-Ram is playing Hae Young, Sun Woo's best friend, as tall as him but showing grey shorter hair.
  • Jo Jo's cousin (Go Min-Shi) is the red haired girl. She's easy to identify :D
  • Il-Shuk (Shin Seung-Ho) is Jo Jo's male friend, the one with his head shaved on both sides.

I think coffee truck for the cast and stuff :)

# If you like it rings
The drama "If you like it" step, the actors support ~
Coffee Pong today is the drama "If you like it" step, the actors are listed in the coffee tea support ~
It is good today.Rum support is #KBS Art Valley, the staff who suffer in the cold weather, for the actors # Coffee pong # coffee #
I am preparing for fun while seeing actor # Kim So Hyun who goes to work commuter ~!
You are still pretty .... I make you feel good around people actor Kim Sung Hyun ~
It is also delicious today ... It is good that you take a lot of business cards.
The warm heart of "KBS Art Vision" that you have met in time ... I will deliver it carefully ~ (Google trans)

Archived