[Upcoming Drama TBA] So I Married an Anti-Fan, 그래서 나는 안티팬과 결혼했다 - Sooyoung and Choi Tae Joon

0ly40

JUST IN!! He looks so hot in here!! He suits this style so much! 

Funny how whenever we talk about things here there's an update the next day LMAO 

BUT sorry to be that fan but i noticed that Taejoon brushed away Sooyoung's hair even before the director said "action" my heart fluttered hihi <3

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here too. He looks manly handsome! :D

Oh I am falling for this guy, he has no trace of flower boys, all man. Need to smile a little more, he has such beautiful smile, and life is smiling at him. Fighting ! Thank you for being you:D Looking forward to your drama, you are going to conquer the world with God’s will! :)

Choi-Tae-Joon.jpg

Hi guysss, first time posting on this thread. I cant wait for this drama but the fact that the broadcast channel still TBA made me kinda worried. Any info on it??

On 10/29/2018 at 11:50 AM, thecrazedkfangirl said:

BUT sorry to be that fan but i noticed that Taejoon brushed away Sooyoung's hair even before the director said "action" my heart fluttered hihi <3

Lol not to be that kind of fan too but if and only if both of them are still single i would ship them straight away seeing THAT. I mean the way he brushed her hair:wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] So I Married an Anti-Fan, 그래서 나는 안티팬과 결혼했다 - Sooyoung and Choi Tae Joon

“So I Married an Anti-Fan” Drama Showcases Personalities Of Lead Characters

choi-tae-joon-sooyoung-chansung-han-ji-an.jpg

The drama adaptation of “So I Married an Anti-Fan” has released new stills of its four lead characters!

The drama is a pre-produced romantic comedy between of K-pop star Hoo Joon (Choi Tae Joon) and a magazine reporter named Lee Geun Young who becomes his anti-fan (Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung).

2PM’s Chansung plays JJ, who was a trainee with Hoo Joon and Oh In Hyung. But when he sees Hoo Joon becoming more popular than he is, JJ decides to try and steal everything away from him. Han Ji An plays Oh In Hyung, a rookie just making her debut who hides a tragic past behind her idol looks. She switches to JJ’s agency but makes more trouble between him and Hoo Joon because she used to have a crush on Hoo Joon in the past.

In the latest stills, each character makes their own statement with their fashion. Choi Tae Joon and Han Ji An, as idols, are dressed casually but with perfectly coiffed hair, while Chansung and Sooyoung embody their characters as working men and women in suits and jackets.

“So I Married an Anti-Fan” is invested in and co-produced by Warner Bros Korea TV Production and is expected to air in 160 countries.

Soompi Article: Source

This is looking so good! But the wait is killing me! 2018's gonna end and they're still not announcing the airing date. T.T And oh~ have you guys seen the webtoon that just came out? It's so hilarious XD It's on the "Naver Series" app on the playstore ^^ I have (hardly) read up to chapter 3 coz apparently you need "cookies" to download a chapter in advance and cookies cost like 100 won or something T.T But I saw somewhere that we could it see it every week when it comes out. (It comes out every Wednesday at 12mn KST) Cookies are just for people who wanna see it in advance. ^^ and oh yeah, it's in Korean.. I tried searching for it in "Naver Webtoon" app (the english ver of Series) but nothing came up *sigh* so I read it ever so slowly and loudly so that I could understand it LMAO :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This article was posted in December but I'm still gonna post it here anyway XD better late than never lmao

Choi Tae Joon Says His New Drama Made Him Realize How Amazing K-Pop Stars Are

Choi Tae Joon Says His New Drama Made Him Realize How Amazing K-Pop Stars Are

In a recent interview and pictorial for The Star magazine, Choi Tae Joon talked about his upcoming drama “So I Married an Anti-Fan.”

The actor will be starring in a new drama adaptation of the popular novel, which was previously adapted into both a comic and a Chinese film starring EXO’s Chanyeol. Choi Tae Joon will be playing the role of Ho Joon, an A-list K-pop star who ends up falling in love with Lee Geun Young, a reporter who ends up becoming his most notorious anti-fan (played by Girls’ Generation’s Choi Sooyoung).

While discussing his preparations for the drama, Choi Tae Joon revealed that he had recently developed a newfound appreciation for just how incredible K-pop stars are. “Because I’m not a K-pop star, let alone a top star, I have no confidence in my singing and dancing skills,” he said. “So I’m working even harder to practice and learn how to look cool [on stage].”

Apparently, the training hasn’t been easy. Choi Tae Joon shared, “I realized just how amazing K-pop stars are, and I sincerely support them and cheer them on.”

When asked about the similarities between his character and his real-life personality, Choi Tae Joon replied, “What we have in common is that we’re both celebrities.”

He went on to confess that he wanted to emulate Ho Joon’s slick, polished manner, explaining, “Although I’m grateful for my fans’ love, I sometimes get really nervous when I feel like it’s more than I deserve. [However,] Ho Joon is smooth, and he’s a natural at reacting calmly in front of the public. I want to learn from the way he communicates with his fans.”

As for what he would say if he ever met his own anti-fans, Choi Tae Joon remarked, “I think I would try to persuade them not to hate me. I would tell them that I’m not actually that bad of a person, ask them what it is they dislike about me, and argue with any points that I think are unfair.”

Spoiler

Choi-Tae-Joon-2.jpg

The actor also went on to talk about his sentimental nature. “I typically like nighttime,” he said. “I’m not that interested in sleep, so I usually enjoy making the most of the nighttime. When I find myself getting sentimental in the wee hours of the morning, I embrace it.”

Choi Tae Joon, who will turn 29 (by Korean reckoning) in 2019, took a look back at his career as he shared his goals for the future. “As an actor, every production I’ve been in was truly valuable to me and taught me a lot,” he shared.

As for what he hopes to accomplish in the future, Choi Tae Joon revealed, “I’d like to be a part of a truly great production that will help me receive more recognition [for my acting skills] from both my fans and the general public. Before I turn 30, I’d like the last acting project of my twenties to become the work that defines my career.”

Choi-Tae-Joon-3.jpg

Soompi Article: Source

[190125-27] Some Instagram posts from @godinmedia; @baekseungheon_; @abyss_kim; @norinyy

Seems like the last shoot was 2 days ago! I thought they were just gonna pre-produce 50% of the drama but no, they went on full blast 100% lol I hope they release more details + official photos soon (I say this every single time it's getting tiring, really hahaha) @mylovegyoza where are you my dear? I miss your posts here T.T

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama TBA] So I Married an Anti-Fan, 그래서 나는 안티팬과 결혼했다 - Sooyoung and Choi Tae Joon

Update:

Just like with "Mojito" this drama has finished filming a while ago and still hasn't found a broadcast station and therefore no timeslot to air this drama. In addition the main lead Choi Tae Joon is serving in military right now and is not able to promote the drama.

Shouldn't it air next year the only option left is OTT Service, meaning it should stream online instead of waiting for a timeslot.

However, nothing has been determined yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Sooyoung asked us to wait a little bit more...

EJlS_R5WsAAmEDl.jpg

I really don't mind if it broadcasts in streaming sites. Not sure what's the issue with local broadcasting channels of not having a complete drama in their time slots..

Btw, i went to godinmedia webpage, and saw some tiny (literally) sneak peaks of the drama~

BIWlbFS.jpg

Source

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2019 at 3:48 AM, Fabbo said:

Rather than saying it's really bad, I think it is more of strategy-wise issue by the producer godin media. At this point, we don't know yet, but let's wait some more.

Spoiler

Edit: now we are in pandemic situation, shouldn't it be an opportunity wise for them to sell a full pre-produced drama to any broadcasting channel? Ugghh

• Guest locked this topic

Archived