[Upcoming Drama TBA] So I Married an Anti-Fan, 그래서 나는 안티팬과 결혼했다 - Sooyoung and Choi Tae Joon

0ly40

So I Married an Anti-Fan

choi-tae-joon-sooyoung-chansung-han-ji-an.jpg

그래서 나는 안티팬과 결혼했다

Episodes: TBA

Network: TBA

Release Date: 2019

Runtime:

Director: Kang Cheol-Woo

Writer: Kim Eun-Jung (novel), Nam Ji-Yeon, Kim Eun-Jung

Synopsis 

Hoo-Joon is a top star. Geun-Young  is a magazine reporter. For potential news material, Geun-Young decides to attend an opening ceremony for a club. There, she witnesses top star Hoo-Joon's violent behavior and she also vomits on him by accident. This leads to Geun-Young losing her job. Geun-Young believes Hoo-Joon was behind her firing and she decides to do something about it. Every day, Geun-Young demonstrates in front of Ho-Joon's management office. She begins to receive media coverage on her demonstration and soon Geun-Young becomes famous as an anti-fan. A PD approaches Geun-Young about participating in a reality TV show. The concept for the show revolves around a top star and their anti-fan living together. Geun-Young is in financial difficulties and accepts the offer. Meanwhile, Hoo-Joon is offered the same reality TV show and he accepts to improve his image.

Ho-Joon and Geun-Young try to give each other a hard time on the TV program, but they become attracted to each other.

Cast

Choi Tae-Joon - Hoo-Joon

Sooyoung - Geun-Young

Chansung - JJ

Han Ji-An - Oh In-Hyeong

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

•  

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] So I Married an Anti-Fan, 그래서 나는 안티팬과 결혼했다 - Sooyoung and Choi Tae Joon
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/17/2018 at 5:01 PM, stuartjmz said:

I really TRIED to watch Man Who Flips The Table for Sooyoung, but that horrible Dad was just too much, I couldn't take it and had t drop. This one sounds MUCH more promising

Spoiler

I can understand this since I followed the thread during the time it starts and couldn't catch up due to work. However, I managed to finish the 50 episodes drama. I really like how the drama does not have a stagnant characters and they change from mistakes and experiences. It's not the best, but definitely falls under a good drama category.

Some more updates:

Chansung & Han Ji Ahn join Sooyoung, Choi Tae Joon, & more in Korean drama remake of 'So I Married An Anti-Fan'

Chansung-Sooyoung-choi-tae-joon.jpg

linked to allkpop

MORE UPDATES:

2PM’s Chansung And Han Ji An To Join Drama Adaptation Of “So I Married An Anti-Fan”

link to soompi

Adding more casts:

201808200904028010_1.jpg

I may have read them incorrectly since my Korean is not fluent. Hopefully we shall have someone who's good in Korean to add in more info in this thread~ XD

Kim Min Kyu (Signal) - Kim Ha Kyung (new actress) - Kim Sun-Hyuk (Someting About 1%)

Kim Min Kyu shall plays role of Go Soo Hwan, a photograher along with the reporter GeunYoung.

Kim Ha Kyung is GeunYoung's best friend, Shin Mi Jung

Kim Sun Hyuk is Seo Ji Hyang,  HooJoon's manager who's more like his brother. 

It seems like this drama will be a semi-pre-production (not quite sure what it means) but it has been sold to US and South America (I need to double check on this) as it shall be co-produced by Warner Bros Korea TV Production. 

I'll add in the news link once I could find the english version of the article.

(Ref)

EDIT: Kim Min Kyo is also joining the cast. He shall be the rep from HooJoon's company.

i.aspx?Guid=b99d49680bdd47c19188ec11666d

(Ref)

If you guys are interested, you can go to this link

It looks like it has been confirmed to be a 16 episodes x 70 mins. It shall be 50% pre produced.

1.jpg?type=w2

Script of the drama. There's four color ver so far. SOOOO CUUTEEE~!!!! Kindly check the website. 

Check out the videos in the website as well~

%EB%8C%80%EB%B3%B8.jpg?type=w773

image.png?type=w773

Not gonna lie, the casts and the webtoon looks really like a spot on. XD

Spoiler

image_1620782041524727566468.png?type=w7

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YASSSS OMG FINALLY SOMEONE MADE A FORUM!! I GUESS YOU'LL BE SEEING ME A LOT FROM NOW ON ^^ (Sorry for the caps lock i'm just so excited lmao)

On 8/17/2018 at 5:01 PM, stuartjmz said:

I really TRIED to watch Man Who Flips The Table for Sooyoung, but that horrible Dad was just too much, I couldn't take it and had t drop. This one sounds MUCH more promising

I actually made a post about this last Thursday on my account and I'll just paste it here if you don't mind XD

Click the spoiler ^^

Spoiler

https://forums.soompi.com/en/profile/1100146-thecrazedkfangirl/?status=5008&type=status

I'M BACK AFTER A LOOOOOOOOOONG HIATUS GAAAAAH!

Has anyone already made a forum for "So I Married An Anti-Fan" Kdrama???? ASFSSAJSLJDKA IT'S CONFIRMED U GUYS! and that's why I'm back LMAO. I MISSED SOOYOUNG IN THE KDRAMA WORLD SO MUCH!! now she's gonna be paired with the hot cutie Choi Taejoon!!!!

c7ea9a26764e4ccc8c26e6dc00363223.jpeg?s=

The last time I was this excited was when they said that she's gonna be partnered by Seo Kangjoon in "The 3rd Charm" but it turns out she declined the role T.T I was so dissapointed but I thought maybe the she found a better drama to act in. Not saying T3C isn't good (it's still too early to judge, besides i trust Kangjoon now bc of "Are You Human Too?" ASGADJA I loooved that drama! <3 ) but I think she really picked a drama that she'll be confident in playing the role. Tbh i only watched SIMAAF (chinese movie) because of Chanyeol and Seobaby but if i were to comment about the plot, it was kinda meh for me. but when this news was released i watched it for the 2nd time and i honestly enjoyed it LOL (maybe because I kept imagining Sooyoung and Taejoon as main leads LMAO i knowforgive me) and the fact that they had a steamy kiss at the end of the movie made me squeal this time around as opposed to when I first saw the movie I really didn't felt so good (i was jealous looool) Funny how things changed just because of Sooyoung LOL

Anywaaaaaays I really missed being on soompi and forgive me because I stopped posting in the "Man Who Sets the Table" forum HONESTLY i dropped that drama T.T I stopped watching halfway and just downloaded the rest and up until now I haven't finished watching it (i know.. i'm sooo sorry Sooyoung T.T) I was kinda caught up at work plus the plot became so makjang-ish to the point that I couldn't take it anymore so I dropped it and just waited for Sooyoung's clips in YT and IG... I was really dissapointed because I thought it was going to be a about Roori and Taeyang's "married life" But yeah it went all over the place and the villains went too far it was ridiculous LOL

But yeah now I'm really going to be active because I doubt that SIMAAF would do the same to me XD It's not a weekend family drama that'll have 50 eps so I think I'm gonna be okay XD 

Ciao!!

Also hi @mylovegyoza fancy seeing you here again! :))

@thecrazedkfangirl LOL, I've been waiting for you. 

I think @0ly40 started this thread before the casting confirmation of Chansung and Han Ji Ahn. It caught me surprise as I scroll in this forum and found it~ 

@stuartjmz Hopefully we shall be consistently entertained with this drama until the end. Seriously, this drama version seems so promising. I remember when watching the movie, I felt like the story line will definitely be well conveyed if they made it into a drama. I think it was too cramped that between two scenes should've have more to tell. 

Btw, 

https://twitter.com/sooyoungnews/status/1029902921788358656
Not sure how true this is because I couldn't find the blog. Kindly share the link if you do have them.

4 hours ago, stuartjmz said:

My understanding is that a K Drama version was long planned, well before the C Version, but casting and other issues got in the way. I love that Sooyoung is the lead, because she has so much experience with antifans - I still shake my head in disbelief when I read comments attacking her appearance. :(

Yes, I heard about that too. Luckily the C-movie received so much love that the drama version are brought up to attention again. 

Not gonna lie, Lee GeunYoung does reminds me of Sooyoung. 

Spoiler

44415f48c33494bb4561ac2751752b70.jpg

I don't think the attack on appearance will end. But people definitely have recognized her acting. But I'm not sure if it just me or I've encounter some international fans seems to put Sooyoung in the 'cannot act category', I'm quite confuse lately. Even in the drama Man Who Sets The Table, Roori has received so much love from the local viewers, thus the viewership rating went up to 18% at the end of the series. They even wrote her name as actress Sooyoung. (If I'm not mistaken, there were some talks about dresses that she wore in the series - as it seems Roori has turned into fashionista as she gained more confidence in herself, lol). 

New news:

Yoo Seo Jin (The Good Witch) is joining the cast~! She will be the editor-in-chief of the magazine company.

i.aspx?Guid=730e215c6be24ff4bcf125950b98

(Ref)

5 hours ago, mylovegyoza said:

@thecrazedkfangirl LOL, I've been waiting for you. 

I think @0ly40 started this thread before the casting confirmation of Chansung and Han Ji Ahn. It caught me surprise as I scroll in this forum and found it~ 

LMAO!! Did you really? XD I'm touched LOL

Acually the moment they confirmed this I immediately lurked here in Soompi but I only saw a post, and I haven't seen this thread yet so I just posted in my status XD

I went AWOL after I dropped MWSTT and I feel really bad up until now T.T (I really miss Squad 38/Police Unit 38 days where everybody was active and was streaming together T.T) but yeah work also got it the way so..

But I'm really glad Sooyoung got a romcom now :) I LOVED her in melodramas but it's been a while since she's cast in a romcom and now with an actor her age! :) 

I also loved Taejoon in the dramas I've seen him in.. also I shipped him with Bomi in WGM so even tho he played a villain in Missing 9 I can't really hate him deep down but instead I was so impressed by his acting, he really gave me chills. o.o I haven't watched Suspicious Partner yet but now I will ^^ I watched "The Undateables /  Handsome Guy and Jungeum" coz I REALLY LOVE THE LEADS and I was rooting for them from start to end so I really didn't have Second Lead Syndrome LOL buuuuut Taejoon's character was so lovely T.T

I wasn't expecting him as the lead but I'm growing more and more excited as time goes by. 

5 hours ago, mylovegyoza said:

Btw, 

https://twitter.com/sooyoungnews/status/1029902921788358656
Not sure how true this is because I couldn't find the blog. Kindly share the link if you do have them.

I'm following her as well and the moment I saw this tweet I searched for the "blog" but sadly I couldn't find it also T.T I'm gonna try to ask for the source later :)

Also when I search for "그래서 나는 안티팬과 결혼했다 JTBC" posts from JTBC News just pop up up but nothing with them being the production company so I'm not really sure if this post is legit or not. Someone please help us LMAO

5 hours ago, stuartjmz said:

My understanding is that a K Drama version was long planned, well before the C Version, but casting and other issues got in the way. I love that Sooyoung is the lead, because she has so much experience with antifans - I still shake my head in disbelief when I read comments attacking her appearance. :(

Yup there are reports for 2015 that they were planning to make this into a Kdrama but in 2016 it was made into a Cmovie instead tho I didn't really know why. In my opinion, webtoons should really be turned to dramas instead of movies. Like CITT (despite with the issues and all) I enjoyed it so much unlike with the movie ver it felt so fast and cramped. But what am i gonna expect for a 1+ hour long movie? LOL good thing I watched the drama first that's why I know the things that were gonna happen. 

BUT NOW.. the movie came first and it wasn't really that good so now they have the chance to  make it better by adding more scenes from the actual manhwa. And about that.. I searched everywhere for the manhwa with english trans and I only found the one in netcomics but only the 1st chapter is free, the rest you could rent for 0.40 dollars / buy for 0.80 dollars :((( 

I found a site where they uploaded the RAW SCANS so I downloaded it *sigh* I'll just see if I have the patience to read it and understand it thank god there are pictures.. XD Goodluck to me LOL

here's the link to the site~>  https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=71968

@thecrazedkfangirl I remember getting goosebumps when I watched Choi TaeJoon in Missing 9. He's great in Suspicious Partner and the Undateables. Personally, I think he's quite versatile in terms of roles that he had picked so far. This is his first lead drama, right? 

OMG, I didn't know there's manhwa..:o My image of GeunYoung is mostly from the novel. The image is kind of shattered now that I saw the first free chapter of manhwa. LOL. Oh well... (I can see why I didn't know there's manhwa, I'm usually with manga with free online reading)

Kim Min Gyu, Kim Sun Hyuk, Kim Ha Kyung, And More To Join Drama Adaptation Of “So I Married An Anti-Fan”

(link to soompi)

39324691_2027906194187636_70646870024776

Cr:minki0124

I knew they have already started with script reading! So many casting news yesterday~ 

1534814180774520.jpg

Dong-Hyun Bae shall be the Han PD~! The pretty Im Do-yoon, Nu DooYoon, shall work along with Han PD and Baek Seungheon is Shin-hyeong, the long time boyfriend of Shin MiJung. 

(ref)

@mylovegyoza Yes so far it is his first drama as a main lead.^^ but omg you've read the novel? where? is it in english??

btw, the link i gave previously wasn't complete too.. only the 1st and 2nd edition were available but they didn't upload the rest (3 &4) :(

So far I tried to read the raw manhwa and at some point I gave up at parts that have so many dialogs and just skipped to Geunyoung and Hoo Joon's parts LMAO But so far I was entertained XD After reading some reviews of the book and the fact that I watched the movie was of great help :) and oh! the manhwa had some kissing scenes (I could count up to 3 XD) and I felt so giddy when I saw it LOL but I'm not gonna expect too much from the drama coz I don't want to be dissapointed. :P

Anyways.. JJ's character (Chansung's role) is such a d*uche bag and I'm kinda confused as to how they will portray him as a 2nd lead that gets entangled with Geunyoung.. Given his attitude in the manhwa, he abuses his gf (and Hoojoon's first love) Oh In-yeong (Han Ji Ahn).. I was so shocked when I saw it o.o that's why I'm worried coz I love Chansung and 
i think we'll hate him in this drama >< anyways his company announced that he himself wanted to take on a villain role for a change, so... that's about it. We are gonna hate him here lol

omg! they already started the script reading!! I'm just gonna wait for the news lol

Another casting news! (As of 08/23/18)

2018082209022016186-540x356.jpg
Newbie Ji Ho-Seong cast as Kang Ji Hyuk, Hoo Joon's cute junior who believes and follows Hoo Joon like his own brother. Looking forward to him and Choi Taejoon's bromance ^^
<Source>

0000503894_001_20180823091914393.jpg?typ

Kim Hyung Min cast as Roy Ahn, Lee Geunyeong's ex-boyfriend who is a chef (LMAO our shikshin Sooyoung really can't resist being related to anything about food XD)

<Source>

@thecrazedkfangirl I read the novel a long time ago, I used it for learning actually. I think the only international version they had is the Indonesian version, I tried to look for English version but couldn't find them. My korean is freaking bad, I don't think I want to reread the novel again, lol. I remember the novel is a so-so but I'm surprise that the manhwa actually quite cute (currently not sure if it's because of language barrier).

3 kissing in manhwa?! That spikes up my expectation for the drama~ 

I remember being annoyed with JJ character when I read the novel, but in the movie, I somehow don't hate him that much. I think getting a variety of roles like a villain would strengthen up Chansung's acting versatility. I remember even Sooyoung keeps wanting to play villain but didn't manage to be one. We all know, if we hate a character, that actor immersed himself in the role and succeed. I personally think Chansung is able to deliver the role really well. :wub:.

LOL at the chef comment~! XD

EDIT: So.. I read the manhwa. I think describing JJ a richard simmons bag is already too nice. Now I kinda hope they change the flow/ending of the story for supporting characters. I think there's quite a number of violence and abusiveness, hopefully they tune it down a bit and add in more current issues with K-celebrities, sasaengs, social, etc and not just focusing on the cheesiness of free-spirited heart. 

On 8/24/2018 at 4:23 AM, mylovegyoza said:

EDIT: So.. I read the manhwa. I think describing JJ a richard simmons bag is already too nice. Now I kinda hope they change the flow/ending of the story for supporting characters. I think there's quite a number of violence and abusiveness, hopefully they tune it down a bit and add in more current issues with K-celebrities, sasaengs, social, etc and not just focusing on the cheesiness of free-spirited heart. 

OMG you read it! Lmao right?? I totally agree with you! I really hope they'll tackle all of those issues :) Though the manhwa available was short of the last two books so the moment I finished the first two, I was kinda itching for more coz come on, they barely just got together! But yeah i thought it was probably for the best so that we would just have a sneak peek just to know what to expect from the drama. Meanwhile, the book's plot was kinda all over the place especially the ending.. that explains why that "airplane scene" from the movie just popped out out of nowhere. That's how they ended it in the book! 

Also YAAAAAY~! Soompi finally released the translated article! 
add0158b0b154430894b0c3ac0e1bed3.jpeg?s=

<Source>

Spoiler

Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung And Choi Tae Joon’s New Drama Holds First Script Reading

Upcoming drama “So I Married an Anti-Fan” has released stills from its first script reading!

“So I Married an Anti-Fan” is a romantic comedy about Ho Joon (played by Choi Tae Joon), a top K-pop star, and his anti-fan Lee Geun Young (played by Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung), a magazine reporter. The drama will air in 160 countries.

On August 20, director Kang Chul Woo and writer Nam Ji Yeon, along with actors Choi Tae Joon, Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung, 2PM’s Chansung, Han Ji An, Kim Min Gyu, Kim Sun Hyuk, Kim Ha Kyung, and others attended the first script reading.

Before beginning the script reading, director Kang Chul Woo expressed, “The preparations [for this drama] took longer than usual, but I think this was so we could work with such great actors. Let’s work hard to create a fun drama.”

As the actors fell into their roles, they got along extremely well. It was to the point where those around them wondered if it was really their first time meeting each other.

Choi Tae Joon prepared hard for his role as Ho Joon, a man worthy of the title “Top K-pop Star.” He took in the lines expressing Ho Joon’s love for fans, as well as lines full of Ho Joon’s unique tsundere (cold on the outside, warm on the inside) emotions.

Sooyoung displayed a fresh energy as she passionately acted as Lee Geun Young, with her bubbly image and assertive attitude. The chemistry between Sooyoung and Choi Tae Joon was already noticeable.

Chansung, who will be playing his first villain role through this project, portrayed a different image as the shameless JJ. Han Ji An will play Oh In Hyung, a woman at the center of a romantic triangle featuring JJ and Ho Joon. She was able to take in her character with her lines and expressions that displayed her feelings of discomfort.

So-I-Married-An-Anti-Fan-2.jpg

The actors and production staff of “So I Married an Anti-Fan” were able to complete their first script reading successfully.

The partially pre-produced drama will begin shooting soon.

Also!! I was SO CURIOUS as to how tall Taejoon is compared to Sooyoung and now we have a side by side comparison!!! Wow I thought he was gonna be so much taller LOL but yeah i think Sooyoung is wearing heels here LOL and oh my god... Chansung is so dreamy T.T

So looking forward to see how Han Jian is gonna act as Inhyeong.. She looks so young! Anyways IM SO FREAKING EXCITED coz it's really happening aaaaaaah <3 <3

I really like how the articles today mentioned about how promising the acting skills of all main actors.:wub: I know the drama will not start any soon, but ohhh gaaaaaddddd can't wait~!!:lol:

22 minutes ago, thecrazedkfangirl said:

Also!! I was SO CURIOUS as to how tall Taejoon is compared to Sooyoung and now we have a side by side comparison!!! Wow I thought he was gonna be so much taller LOL but yeah i think Sooyoung is wearing heels here LOL and oh my god... Chansung is so dreamy T.T

So looking forward to see how Han Jian is gonna act as Inhyeong.. She looks so young! Anyways IM SO FREAKING EXCITED coz it's really happening aaaaaaah <3 <3

LOL. I'm so sure she's wearing flat shoes. The iconic tall dance partners of Sooyoung (wearing high heals) and Chansung back then:

sooyoung-and-chansung-love_o_GIFSoupcom.

*Unless she was wearing a super high heal shoes, idk

I am so happy for TaeJoon.  He's been second lead and minor parts for a bit and I was wondering when he would get the chance at first lead.  First saw him in Suspicious Partner and I really liked his character.  Pity his costar there was still a bit green but his acting with the others was good.  Not familiar with the webtoon but I did hear that the movie wasn't well received.  A drama may allow more room for plot and character development as opposed to a movie.  Hopefully it will do well.  Undateables didn't do well at all so I hope this drama takes off.

First script reading for drama series “So I Married an Anti-Fan”

(source: asianwiki)

So-I-Married-an-Anti-Fan-SR111.jpg

First script reading for upcoming drama series “So I Married an Anti-Fan” took place August 20, 2018. At the first script reading, main cast members Choi Tae-Joon, Sooyoung (‘Girls’ Generation’), Chansung (‘2PM’ member), Han Ji-An and Kim Min-Kyu all attended. Before the first script reading began, Director Kang Cheol-Woo stated “Preparation for the drama series took longer than other drama series. I think that was to let me work with such good actors and actresses. Let’s do our best to make a fun drama series.”

Meanwhile,  Warner Brothers Korea takes part in the production as an investor and co-producer for the drama series. Exact broadcasting station and air dates have yet to be disclosed. Tentatively, the drama series will air in about 160 countries around the same time as it does in South Korea.

So-I-Married-an-Anti-Fan-SR.jpg

@mylovegyoza that's exactly what came to my mind when I saw Chansung's casting news! I remember shipping them back then just because of that performance!!! huhu the feels! one of the legendary 2pm x snsd ships back then omg :wub: but yeah now that you said it it seems like she is wearing flats here XD i'm watching Suspicious Partner now and I was kinda surprised to find out that CTJ's taller than JCW. Chansung's just too tall compared to Taejoon so he made him look smaller than he actually is lol plus Sooyoung's such a tall lady herself too ^_^ (i'm kinda tall so the height is such a big deal to me whenever i look at guys lol)

Anyways.. i posted something on IG hihi (reposted from godinmedia <Naver link> )

My first thought when I found out that this is an OST from the drama was that, "Wow, they really invested in this" But then i thought, well this IS the FIRST drama that Warner Bros Korea invested in and it will simultaneously air in 160 countries. So... that's a lot to take in. o.o I'm curious as to how they will air this simultaneously in so many countries? will they add an english/etc sub automatically? what countries will be included (I really hope they include mine LOL) and if they already conducted a script reading then why aren't they announcing the TV Network yet? Did this happen before already? I'm just confused cause normally they announce the network first before proceeding with anything lol

On 8/28/2018 at 6:53 PM, stargazer187 said:

I watched the movie version. And it was not good. I fast forward to get to the end. Totally not recommended. And now they're planning for the drama. I hope they make it good and more interesting this time. 

On 8/28/2018 at 7:12 PM, nrllee said:

I am so happy for TaeJoon.  He's been second lead and minor parts for a bit and I was wondering when he would get the chance at first lead.  First saw him in Suspicious Partner and I really liked his character.  Pity his costar there was still a bit green but his acting with the others was good.  Not familiar with the webtoon but I did hear that the movie wasn't well received.  A drama may allow more room for plot and character development as opposed to a movie.  Hopefully it will do well.  Undateables didn't do well at all so I hope this drama takes off.

The movie was written entirely by the director based on Kim  EunJung's novel. However, for the drama, the novelist herself is co-writing the script along with Nam Jee-Yeon, scriptwriter of SNL Korea. I have so much expectation of it being funny tho. :blush:

@nrllee TaeJoon caught my attention in Missing 9. His acting is really good and I'm surprised that he's actually been actively acting since 2011. I somehow watched the Undateables, despite the story, I just watch it until the end because TaeJoon is just too cute.

Archived