Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

(Posted on: Sunday, 17 April 2022)

Zhu Yi Long's fans donate charity street lamps to light up the road to happiness in the countryside

Energy China·China Development Network Communication Matrix (Communication Xie Yutong) It is an important part of the implementation of the rural revitalization strategy to improve the rural living environment and build a beautiful and livable countryside. 

In order to continuously consolidate and expand the achievements of poverty alleviation, help rural revitalization, accelerate the modernization of agriculture and rural areas, refresh the rural living environment, and continuously improve the quality of life of farmers, Zhu Yi Long Fan Charity has joined hands with China Siyuan Project Poverty Alleviation Foundation, Energy China Platform, Honghe Prefecture Committee of the Communist Youth League, The Honghe Prefecture Youth Development Foundation and the Communist Youth League Maitreya Municipal Committee jointly carried out the street lamp construction project in Bubang Village, Xier Town, Maitreya City, Honghe Prefecture, Yunnan Province. The newly added 34 street lamps stand on both sides of the road, and the little lights not only illuminate the dark night, but also light up the magnanimous road ahead for rural revitalization.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0416%2F5804aa93j00raf4n20040d000k400f3p.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

▲The appearance of the village in Xier Town (Photo source: Maitreya Municipal Committee of the Communist Youth League)

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0416%2Fbaa312b7j00raf4na0089d000n200p5p.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

▲The installed street lights (Photo source: Maitreya Municipal Committee of the Communist Youth League)

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0416%2F3590c417j00raf4ob0025d000k000dsp.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

▲Street lamps illuminate rural roads (Photo source: Maitreya Municipal Committee of the Communist Youth League)

• Love 1

(Posted on: Thursday, 21 April 2022)

Zhu Yi Long Established A Film And Television Company 

On April 19, Haikou Gaobei Film and Television Culture Media Co. Ltd was established with the legal representative of  Zhu Yi Long  and the registered capital of  2 Million Yuan.

Some of it's business scope includes: 

*  Film Distribution

*  Performance Brokerage

*  TV Series Production

The equity penetration chart shows that the company is jointly held by Zhu Yi Long  (90%) and Xiamen Jiantu Film And Television Culture Co, Ltd. (10%).   The latter is wholly-owned by Zhu Yi Long.

Xiamen Jiantu Film and Television Culture Co. Ltd. is 100% held by Zhu Yi Long with a registered capital of 4 million yuan.  

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0509%2Fa94193f9j00rblt42001qc000hs00ptc.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• Love 1

(Posted on: Saturday, 30 April 2022)

Zhu Yi Long : His Long Road To Success

Once upon a time, Zhu Yi Long was just an unknown actor in the entertainment industry.  His resources were poor.  And he often had to run around to audition for major crews.

He was once filmed for an audition in a rudimentary crew.  Not only was the surrounding environment rudimentary, but Zhu Yi Long's outfits were also very simple, with his hair floating on his head. 

t013d947322abd2cd7f.webp

pi

Under the picture, Zhu Yi Long's appearance is still online.  But his temperament and outfit are far from what they are today.  Unknown young actors always have no right to speak, and may have to wait for a long time to be given a favourite role.

Fortunately, this "treasure boy" was finally excavated.  After interpreting "Shen Wei" and "Ye Zun"  in the Drama "Guardian".  Zhu Yi Long not only made people get extraordinary handsomeness, but also made people appreciate his excellent acting skills.  Since then, he has become popular and known to more people.

t01a82c18433789ab9a.webp

After becoming popular, Zhu Yi Long's temperament has changed and he has become a handsome boy like Shen Wei.  He was photographed at events, dressed in a black suit with a bow tie, as delicate as a Prince.  
Under the picture, he has exquisite makeup and hair.  And his appearance is outstanding.  What is even more rare is that he always maintain a humble attitude.   At 180cm, he often bows to talk to people.
  • Love 2

(Posted on: Sunday, 1 May 2022)

Zhu Yi Long : More Photographs To Look At

Zhu Yi Long is also a typical actor with excellent bone appearance.   And the older he is, the more attractive he is.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0429%2Fe86337b7j00rb3c1l001fc000gy00mlg.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0429%2Ffd815d2ej00rb3c1n0013c000hs00npg.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0429%2Fa09146bdj00rb3c1o0010c000hs00npg.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Spoiler

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0429%2Ff0dbfa6aj00rb3c1q0014c000hs00npg.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• Love 2

(Posted on: Tuesday, 3 May 2022)

Zhu Yi Long:  The Public's Misunderstanding Of Him - Traffic Idols?  New Actor?  Transforming?

Answers:

1) He is a "Popular Top Class" Actor.  Not an "Idol".

2) He is an Actor.  Not a newcomer.

3) He is Not Transforming.  No Transformation is required either.

1)  He is Not an "Idol":

He graduated from the Beijing Film Academy in 2010.  He has serious academic background.  Since graduation, he has been acting conscientiously.  Because he is good-looking and has many fans, there are always people who regard him as an idol.  This is a big misunderstanding.  You must know that although he sings well, he is not very good at dancing.

2)  He is An Actor:

He has been acting for more than 10 years, and is considered a Senior in the industry.  He is always regarded as a newcomer because of his "playing face".  His Debut Work is the Digital Movie "Rebirth" in 2009.

As of April 2022, he has participated in the creation of more than 60 Film and TV Works.  He has played more than 70 roles.  But his "drama throwing"  acting skills make him change roles like changing faces.  So there are always people who mistake him for a newcomer who just debuted.

3)  He is Not "Transforming" :

He has never been "set".  So it is often said that he is transforming.  But in fact, an actor who has never been shaped does not need a transformation.  He is a  "Restless" Actor.   Unwilling to stay in the "comfort zone" to play the same kind of role.  Even if doing so, he can easily make fans and a lot of money.  

The role of Shen Wei in  "Guardian" in 2018 made him popular overnight.  After that, he never made a dress similar to Shen Wei again.  

Similarly the following characters such as:

"A New Chinese Ghost Story" (Gong Zijing)

"The Story of Ming Lan" (Qi Heng)

"My True Friend"  (Jing Ran)

"Rebel"  (Lin Nan Sheng) 

.... and others are particularly popular with the audience.  However, he put it down as soon as the performance was over.  And resolutely entered another completely different role such as Hong Yizhou in "Cloudy Mountain",   and Ye Ziyang in "Embrace You Again".   In the movie, "Lighting Up The Stars" which was repeatedly delayed due to the epidemic,  he acted as the Funeral Director Mo Sanmei.

4) Although he is thin and gentle, he can actually lift 80kg in a suit.  Can do one-leg push-ups.  Can open the Champagne with his Bare Hands.  Once he did that.  But seeing that everyone had not started celebrating, he put the cork back.  

5) Although he is beautiful and does not know how cute he is, he is often teased.  His fans jokingly call him "A Four-Year-Old Dragon Aged 34 Minus 30 Zai Zai".  He has the most "Mom Fans" among his fans.  But he is also a strong man.   He is not only upright, but also likes to be Positive when he is in trouble.  He is not afraid of hardship, fatigue or injury while filming.   Others maliciously spread rumours to force him to prove his Innocence.  He does not say much.  Just directly sue these people in court.

6) He never preaches good deeds.  But the recipients will.  For him, public welfare, animal protection and environmental protection are not just words.  He not only donates money to people and places in need for many years.  But as the global ambassador of WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature), he also works with WWF.  Together he has made a lot of explorations and publicity to protect the global ecological environment.  Under his influence, his 30 million fans are also keen on public welfare such as public lunch and various donations, and always remember what he said "Do What You Can".

7) He also accepts business endorsements, but he never treats fans as leeks.  He always reminds fans to "buy on demand" (the implication is not to spend money).  He does not urge fans to spend money for him, and even refuses to follow the anchor's words to fans in commercial live broadcasts and say  "buy!".  He also does not accept endorsements that require fans to sell.

In recent years, he has only established long-term cooperation with more than ten brands, and has the least endorsement among the stars with the same commercial value.

8) Although he looks thin, when undressed he is actually quick fleshy. His figure is not shriveled.  And he can eat very well.  At the same party, everyone else is "in the Vanity Fair".  Only he eats from the beginning to the end. 

9) He says he is just an Actor.  But in fact he sings very well.  He also climbs, dives, likes to dabbles in "Magic Tricks",  good with the Rubik's cube and excels in guitar, piano, violin, basketball and other skills.  Can be called Versatile and Talented.  No wonder netizens suspect that he is an A1 Robot. :w00t:

10) Although he is kind and gentle and does not like to argue with others, he has ambitions.  He does not pretend to be indifferent to Fame and Fortune.  He honestly said that his ambition is to "Leave A Name In The Film And Television History."  He has been moving forward step by step towards this ideal, and has never gone astray.

t01ba63deb167091f21.webp

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

(Posted on: Wednesday, 4 May 2022)

Zhu Yi Long: Quietly Donated Materials To Shanghai.  See the post by a Netizen below.

t01530a3c75e7ee6015.webp

t01e71f38d207f67287.webp

该网友发文表示,“作为小区居民在此表示感谢,上海加油,再去二刷朱一龙的影视作品啦。”The netizen wrote, "As a community resident, I would like to express my gratitude here. Shanghai, come on, and then go to Zhu Yi Long's film and television works for the second time."

t018e324da9dc5357fa.webp

From the pictures posted by netizens, it can be seen that Zhu Yi Long donated a wide variety of materials, not only a large number of vegetables such as green vegetables, cabbage, cucumbers, but also eggs, milk, bread and other foods. There is also a piece of paper in the box that reads "Work together to overcome difficulties", signed "Zhu Yi Long Studio".

This netizen added the text "Romantic early summer has arrived, may good luck and happiness come uninvited" next to the picture.

Many netizens have praised Zhu Yi Long's kindness. Some netizens said that they plan to follow the same netizen, "go and watch  Zhu Yi Long's film and television works for the second time."

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Wednesday, 11 May 2022)

Zhu Yi Long : His 10 Endorsements

On May 9, Zhu Yi Long became the spokesperson of the brand new Chinese toothpaste brand. In the advertisement, Zhu Yi Long showed a big white tooth and was eating candied haws. He was festive and handsome!

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0510%2F4e353cbfj00rbnmgy00lec000ht00ptg.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

A Summary Of Zhu Yi Long's Endorsements:

1. Thermos

THERMOS, founded in 1995, is a brand of thermal insulation products jointly established by Japan and Hong Kong. In 2018, Zhu Yi Long became the spokesperson of the series products, and in 2019, he officially became the brand spokesperson.

2. Nongfu Spring Soda Water

Nongfu Spring is the most famous drinking water production enterprise in China. In 2014, Zhu Yilong became the spokesperson of Nongfu Spring soda water with a clean, fresh and pure image.

3. Nongfu Spring Natural Mineral Water

In 2020, Nongfu Spring released a product advertisement for Nongfu Spring's natural mineral water on social platforms. The picture shows the natural, clear and precious Zhu Yi Long.

4. L'Oreal

In 2019, Zhu Yi Long signed a contract with L'Oreal, which triggered a sales climax for L'Oreal Paris. The topic of "#L'Orealzhuyilong#" continued to rise, allowing L'Oreal Paris to earn enough traffic.

5. KFC

In 2018, Zhu Yi Long and KFC cooperated for the first time to promote KFC's Red and Black Double Fort, and achieved good results. KFC officially signed a contract with Zhu Yi Long in 2020. Zhu Yi Long became the spokesperson of the KFC brand.

6. Nestle Multi-Fun Cool Thinking

In 2020, Nestlé officially announced that it will cooperate with Zhu Yi Long to endorse Nestlé’s Duoqukusi brand. It is said that at that time, as soon as the Nestle Duoqukusi was put on the shelves, it was snapped up.

7. TOM FORD

On October 16, 2020, Zhu Yi Long officially became the ambassador of TOM FORD brand fragrance and makeup. In the next two days, the brand popularity of TOM FORD brand fragrance and make-up has risen rapidly, reaching 97.58 at one point.

8. Chopard

In 2019, Zhu Yi Long became the brand ambassador of Chopard and participated in the 2019 Baselworld Watch and Jewelry Exhibition, which attracted worldwide attention.

9. Louis Vuitton brand ambassador

In 2020, Louis Vuitton officially announced Zhu Yi Long as the brand ambassador in the world tour of "Seeing LV", which is the first brand ambassador of the brand in China.

10. Chinese toothpaste

On May 9, 2022, Zhu Yi Long became the spokesperson of the Chinese toothpaste brand.

As early as 1954, Zhonghua Toothpaste was founded. It is an authentic Chinese citizen. It once became the big brother of the Chinese toothpaste market, ranking first among the three major brands in Shanghai. 

However, in 1994, Zhonghua toothpaste suffered a credibility crisis. Zhonghua toothpaste was "bought" by Unilever in the UK. British Unilever's "buying" method is technology investment and leasing, and the newly established Shanghai Unilever Toothpaste Co., Ltd. inherits Chinese toothpaste. For this reason, the identity of Chinese toothpaste has always been questioned.

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

(Posted on: Wednesday, 18 May 2022)

Zhu Yi Long: Will Next Star In Chen Kai Ge's New Film "The Great War".

This is a Historical War Movie.  With an Impressive Line Up of Stars.

Productions will start in June 2022. Right now, Zhu Yi Long is resting.

The Screenwriter is Huang Jian Xin, who is very good at historical themes.  His previous works include "Take Tiger Mountain By Outwitness",  "Famous Name"  and  "Battle of Chang Jin Lake".  All are Classics with outstanding reputations.

"The Great War"  will start the story from the central government's decision to enter the DPRK, and end with the signing of the Armistice Agreement, showing the great deeds of the Heroic People's Volunteers in the war to resist US Aggression and aid Korea in a panoramic and multi-level manner.

The difference between this film and "Changjin Lake" is that this film comprehensively shows the cruelty of the Great War in an all-round and multi-layered manner during the entire period of Resist US Aggression and Aid Korea, and shows the heroic deeds of the People's Volunteer Army in multiple directions.

Director Chen Kaige is very good at filming such historical war-themed films, and excavating the potential of actors, and making reasonable arrangements for them.

The other casts include powerful actors Duan Yi Hong, his son Chen Fei Yu and actress Zhang Zi Feng

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0517%2F602ded1aj00rc0vb100e3c000np00ccm.jpg&thumbnail=750x2147483647&quality=85&type=jpg?imageView&thumbnail=750x0&quality=85&type=jpg&interlace=1

:hwaiting:

Edited on Thursday, 19 May 2022 to add more information.

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/30/2022 at 1:06 PM, hush puppy said:

To All Lurkers And Fans Of Zhu Yi Long :

I will not be updating this Thread anymore.  Reason: Lack of Support or Interest from his fans. Thank you for having visited.

I am now read until page 72 and you were give up, so sad, if you wanna come back, I still waiting for your thread

12 hours ago, ParinParin said:

I am now read until page 72 and you were give up, so sad, if you wanna come back, I still waiting for your thread

Dearest @ParinParin,  I just logged-on to Soompi, and saw so Many Notifications.  Then I saw  your Message, and  Efforts.  I'm So Touched!! 

Soompi does not have an Emoji that can show I'm touched.  So I shall just use this: :fullofhearts:

After being here for A Year, trying to Revive Interest In This Page All Alone, I have Given-Up.  There is Zero Response, except for An Occasional Visitor.   I was Dismayed for Zhu Yi Long.

But now I'm glad that there is still Such An Ardent Fan Like You.  For You, I shall continue.  Having been Absent for more than a Month, I have a lot to catch up with.  

Be Seeing You. 

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Dearest @ParinParin,  I just logged-on to Soompi, and saw so Many Notificatons.  Then I saw  your Message, and  Efforts.  I'm So Touched!! 

Soompi does not have an Emoji that can show I'm touched.  So I shall just use this: :fullofhearts:

After being here for A Year, trying to Revive Interest In This Page All Alone, I have Given-Up.  There is Zero Response, except for An Occasional Visitor.   I was Dismayed for Zhu Yi Long.

But now I'm glad that there is still Such An Ardent Fan Like You.  For You, I shall continue.  Having been Absent for more than a Month, I have a lot to catch up with.  

Be Seeing You. 

@hush puppyI am so glad that you are back and appreciate your response. I have followed Zhu Yilong for a while in many channels until I found this forum which is the best for me as it is English language. Keep your energy and I am looking forward to your thread. No need to rush and no worry, I can wait 

(Posted on: Monday, 27 June 2022)

Zhu Yi Long:  "Lighting Up The Stars"

Zhu Yi Long's Movie - "Lighting Up The Stars" premiered last Friday, 24 June 2022 after some Delay.  The Box Office broke 200 Million in the First Weekend.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0627%2Fefd1de03j00re3jhf0029c000fn00rsg.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Zhu Yi Long said that from the start of filming to the completion of the film, he often thinks about what constitutes a "big event in life": "In the movie, it is said that 'people have no major issues except life and death', and there is no need to care about many things, in life There is no obstacle to overcome.”

Because of the "third brother", his thoughts on many things have become more open and open-minded. To a certain extent, this has become an "answer" that the character gives back to the actor.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0627%2F0593a0a8j00re3jhg002kc000rs00fng.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Mo Sanmei's "Going to Heaven" (his Funeral Shop in this Movie) is at Baoyuanli, a street with a distinct Wuhan flavor.

It is not far from where Zhu Yi Long used to study, but it is not without challenges for him to return to his hometown after many years to "play" a Wuhan native.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0627%2F6f0d70a6j00re3jhg002lc000ik00rsg.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Since he was admitted to the Beijing Film Academy, Zhu Yi Long has gradually become accustomed to acting in Mandarin. To regain the Wuhan dialect, you need to adjust your own rhythm in the performance. But the "third brother" seems to be destined to be a Wuhan Boy when producer Han Yan and director Liu Jiangjiang brought Zhu Yi Long back to the city.   The noise, enthusiasm, and fireworks... made the story that originally belonged to the north found a more suitable soil.

Spoiler

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0627%2F4d4daa95j00re3jhh002dc000rs00fng.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Zhu Yi Long says, when acting with  a child, it is  more difficult for adults to distinguish her clearly from inside and outside the play. So, to get along with Xiao Wen, Zhu Yi Long says "Every morning, if you're not too busy after putting on makeup, and you don't have to take the first shot soon, the two of us will go early together (in Wuhan dialect, it refers to breakfast).”

Spoiler

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0627%2F61e48017j00re3jhk002mc000rs00fng.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

In Zhu Yi Long's view, other thoughts are "miscellaneous thoughts". Self-confessed that he has "been acting for a long time", he believes that actors should learn to grasp their most important goals in a variety of voices, do a good job in the selected script and characters, and leave the rest to the audience to judge.

• Like 2

Zhu Yi Long's Movie: "Lighting Up The Stars"

Below are some Photos Of Their National Road-Show In Wuhan before it premieres.

t01711d9d82c0d0409b.webp

t010d495716aa4770f9.webp

Zhu Yi Long plays and sings live

He surprises  the  Wuhan audience by playing and singing the theme song of the Movie.

t0198fe0d4e45ae0bb5.webp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

Zhu Yi Long's Movie: "Lighting Up The Stars"

Below are some Photos Of Their National Road-Show In Wuhan before it premieres.

t01711d9d82c0d0409b.webp

t010d495716aa4770f9.webp

Zhu Yi Long plays and sings live

He surprises  the  Wuhan audience by playing and singing the theme song of the Movie.

t0198fe0d4e45ae0bb5.webp

Looking forward to his movie, he is such a great actor, low profile and down to earth person OMG he also super cute when he shy 

14 hours ago, ParinParin said:

Looking forward to his movie, he is such a great actor, low profile and down to earth person OMG he also super cute when he shy 

@ParinParin  I cannot give you an "emoji" yet :frown:.   There is No Button for me to "Click". Because you are New.  When you exceed 10 posts, I will be able to do so.   New Soompi Rules I supposed.  Last time we can.

You are are Right.  That is Zhu Yi Long's Charms.

BTW, when you quote me, do delete any photo or video.  Leaving the Words only.  That is Soompi Rules.  Otherwise the Administrator will come after you :lol:

• LOL 2

(Posted on: Tuesday, 28 June 202)

Zhu Yi Long:  Photo Spread For The "Conde Nast Traveler" Magazine

9BD7D8C6834FB1B64524FDEF282B3CBEC618985B_size719_w1024_h1268.jpg

ED6693D5379BB73E3F32445B71C202F6091BE0E8_size422_w1024_h1365.jpg

4C4E41AEECF38C48C4D55EF0E169D8F3462C1337_size312_w1024_h768.jpg

Spoiler

771DA0916B8CFDF5712145B9826ECCAB93D20FAF_size261_w1024_h768.jpg

79374AF140994932591B3197CA020D40068C5AA6_size315_w690_h920.jpg

Spoiler

8a8400380b3ae0792eeb27d96428e65e.jpg

b59dea7d6859a59b15270163cec759c2.jpg

791d10504b6ec804c4c0bd7fa62733a3.jpg

b5a994f729c5b5e5670e352543489c2f.jpg

c03b0a9a4d4574169f07e3b47e381067.jpg

1d8f5f1fbc9052f0d9c500c99d4b5ae9.jpg

Wed, 29 June 2022: Edited To Add 6 More Photos

• Love 2

On 11/15/2021 at 12:02 AM, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Monday, 15 November 2021)

Zhu Yi Long Is Very Lucky To Have Fans Who Love Him So much

I almost cry when I hear the song from fans during waiting for him, if I were Zhu Yilong, I should have been very touch T_T how much love from fans and so do I. The more I know him, the more I love and admire him.