Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

(Posted on: Thursday, 20 January 2022)

The Ten Cent Entertainment White Paper actually has various categories of Awards.  Namely:

1) Annual TV Drama Actor Popularity Top 10

In this category, Zhu Yi Long comes Second.

First Place goes to Huang Xuan. Third is Bai Yu

2) Annual TV Drama Actor Reputation Top 10

In this category,  Zhu Yi Long is First.

Next comes Zhou Xun, Yu He Wei

• Like 2

(Posted on: Sunday, 23 January 2022)

Zhu Yi Long: On his way to the 2022 Spring Festival New Year Eve Gala's 1st Rehearsal at CCTV.  

Zhu Yi Long: On his way to the 2022 Spring Festival (Chinese New Year Eve) Gala's 3rd Rehearsal at CCTV.  There will be One More Rehearsal before they go Live.

Zhu Yi Long: 27 Jan 2022 -On his way to the 2022 Spring Festival (Chinese New Year Eve) Gala's 4th Rehearsal at CCTV

Zhu Yi Long: 29 Jan 2022 -On his way to the 2022 Spring Festival (Chinese New Year Eve) Gala's 5th & Final Rehearsal at CCTV

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on: Monday, 24 January 2022)

Zhu Yi Long: In The Eyes Of His Makeup Artist, Peng Peng

- He Remembers  small things

I have been working with Brother Long for 5 years. 

I first met him at a magazine shoot in late 2016. At that time, he was not yet popular. He was a clean and handsome big boy. He didn't seem to have any outstanding characteristics compared with other artists. He was quiet, introverted, and very polite to everyone.  

On April 26, 2019 we attended an event in Shanghai. It was already night when I returned to the hotel after the event. I went to his room to pack up, and the other staff left one after another. Apart from me, there were only two people left in the room, namely Brother Long and Sister Chan (Zhu Yi Long's manager). 

After a while, Sister Chan asked me to look at today's photos. I thought something was wrong, so I rushed over. After watching it for less than half a minute, the lights in the room suddenly went out, and the staff who had left before came in with cakes. I immediately turned my head to look at Brother Long, he looked at me smugly and smiled: "Happy birthday!"

This thing touched me a lot. I have been in this industry for a long time, and putting makeup on an artist is actually a job with little communication. Everyone is light-hearted. So someone like Brother Long who can remember your birthday and is willing to spend some careful thought on celebrating your birthday will make you feel warmer.  

I have cooperated with Brother Long when he was not so popular. Until today, I feel that he has not changed much as a person. In the entertainment industry with many fluctuations, it is very rare to be able to do this. In the circle of makeup artists, many people's jobs are "fluid". After celebrities become popular, they often change makeup artists, but Brother Long and his team did not. This is my luck and the choice of Brother Long. Such a person, I believe, can go a long way.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0627%2F4a41124bj00re54pw0010d000hs00bvp.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

(Posted on: Saturday, 29 January 2022)

Zhu Yi Long was interviewed by CCTV Spring Festival Gala 2022

On January 29, Zhu Yi Long's CCTV Spring Festival Gala 2022 interview was released.

In the interview, Zhu Yi Long said that the Spring Festival means Family Reunion for him, and the Must-Have Dish for New Year's Eve dinner is Fish.

When asked what is his specialty dish? Zhu Yi Long said he is not good at cooking. 

Zhu Yi Long also said that the show he wants to participate in the most is Magic.  Because he has always been interested in magic~ Finally, he sent New Year's greetings to everyone in Wuhan dialect!

(See The Interview Below.  The  English Translations are the Text Above.)

• Like 1

(Posted on: Tuesday, 1 February 2022

To All Those Celebrating:  "Happy Chinese New Year - Spring Festival 2022!"

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcms-bucket.ws.126.net%

Credits to Wenella

Zhu Yi Long: His Studio releases the following photos

The studio gave a surprise late at night! After releasing the new photos, Zhu Yi Long's studio wrote in his official blog: "Cold words for winter snow, warm spring breeze." All the best, all the best!

In the photo, Zhu Yi Long appeared in a wine red suit. His handsome face showed his true colors, and his deep eyes were even more moving. This is most likely Zhu Yi Long's dress in the show "Happy Time".

It only took less than 2 hours for this post by Zhu Yi Long's studio to receive more than 40,000 likes, and the number of retweets exceeded 60,000, which shows how popular Zhu Yi Long's popularity is. 

Spoiler

• Love 3

(Posted on: Wednesday, 9 February 2022)

Zhu Yi Long: An Old Photo From His "Guandian" Days....

format,jpg

On A Separate Note, I Love The Following Descriptions Of Him, I Came Across The Web.  Share it with you all :

"BEAUTY : Zhu Yi Long's Beauty has a strong sense of Vulnerability.  But there is No Femininity; Sick but Not Frail;  Weak but Not Effeminate, Like Ice, Glittering and Crystal-Clear - Aesthetic Yet Fragile.

(Do you all Agree??)

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

On 1/24/2022 at 4:02 PM, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Monday, 24 January 2022)

Zhu Yi Long: In The Eyes Of His Makeup Artist, Peng Peng

- He Remembers  small things

I have been working with Brother Long for 5 years. 

I first met him at a magazine shoot in late 2016. At that time, he was not yet popular. He was a clean and handsome big boy. He didn't seem to have any outstanding characteristics compared with other artists. He was quiet, introverted, and very polite to everyone.  

On April 26, 2019 we attended an event in Shanghai. It was already night when I returned to the hotel after the event. I went to his room to pack up, and the other staff left one after another. Apart from me, there were only two people left in the room, namely Brother Long and Sister Chan (Zhu Yi Long's manager). 

After a while, Sister Chan asked me to look at today's photos. I thought something was wrong, so I rushed over. After watching it for less than half a minute, the lights in the room suddenly went out, and the staff who had left before came in with cakes. I immediately turned my head to look at Brother Long, he looked at me smugly and smiled: "Happy birthday!"

This thing touched me a lot. I have been in this industry for a long time, and putting makeup on an artist is actually a job with little communication. Everyone is light-hearted. So someone like Brother Long who can remember your birthday and is willing to spend some careful thought on celebrating your birthday will make you feel warmer.  

I have cooperated with Brother Long when he was not so popular. Until today, I feel that he has not changed much as a person. In the entertainment industry with many fluctuations, it is very rare to be able to do this. In the circle of makeup artists, many people's jobs are "fluid". After celebrities become popular, they often change makeup artists, but Brother Long and his team did not. This is my luck and the choice of Brother Long. Such a person, I believe, can go a long way.

This is a very touching story. I always knew he got a golden heart beating in his chest, but this one impressed me a lot. I wish him and his staff lifelong happiness and success.:wub: It feels good to be his fan.

On 2/9/2022 at 11:03 AM, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Wednesday, 9 February 2022)

Zhu Yi Long: An Old Photo From His "Guandian" Days....

On A Separate Note, I Love The Following Descriptions Of Him, I Came Across The Web.  Share it with you all :

"BEAUTY : Zhu Yi Long's Beauty has a strong sense of Vulnerability.  But there is No Femininity; Sick but Not Frail;  Weak but Not Effeminate, Like Ice, Glittering and Crystal-Clear - Aesthetic Yet Fragile.

(Do you all Agree??)

:approves::fullofhearts:

Edited by SC2019
Please do not quote pictures/videos/twitter posts when you reply! TQ.
  • Love 1

Hi @Kathy88!  Great to see you here.  I'm a pretty New Fan of Zhu Yi Long.  Came to know him through his 2021 Drama - "The Rebel".  After which I research and came up with all these posts. :P

(Sorry to see you getting a Note from Soompi Admin.  When we quote, we'are supposed to delete any pictures, photos or video :lol:)

(Posted on: Wednesday, 16 February 2022)

Zhu Yi Long: The 15th Day Of Chinese New Year Marks The End Of The New Year Celebrations. It Is Celebrated With A Lantern Festival (aka Yuanxiao Festival) And Eating Glutinous Rice Balls.  

Here is Zhu Yi Long With A Beautiful Lantern :P

And Eating Glutinous Rice-Balls

• Love 2

(Posted on: Thursday, 17 February 2022)

Zhu Yi Long spent his Valentine's Day (14 February 2022) with some male friends and staff, and left by car after dinner.  (That should be enough to prove that he is Single and without a Girlfriend. All those Rumours are False and meant to discredit him)

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0216%2F4250a0fbj00r7eii5001rc000hs00ajg.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0216%2F686e6e8ej00r7eii5001oc000hs00ajg.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0216%2F8b272e3aj00r7eii6001xc000hs00ajg.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• Love 2

(Posted on: Saturday, 26 February 2022)

I wonder how many of you have watched Zhu Yi Long's last 2 Movies in 2021:

- "Cloudy Mountain" and

- "Embrace Again"

I have watched both. 

"Cloudy Mountain" is good.   

"Embrace Again"? Overall is Not well-edited.  Rendering it quite "chaotic" and "boring".  But I enjoyed immensely whenever Zhu Yi Long and Jia Ling appear.  Both did well.  Especially Zhu Yi Long.

I'm Not saying this just because I'm his Fan.  But His Acting is Very Natural and Immersive.  As a result, we can be easily drawn into his scenes.  And thus enjoy them.  After all these years of struggling and polishing, I believe "Acting" has become his Second Nature already.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1