Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

(Posted on: Monday, 6 September 2021)

Zhu Yi Long On Why He Took Up The Role Of Hong Yi Zhou In "Cloudy Mountain" And How He Prepared For It

Hello everyone, this is Zhu Yi Long. 

I played the role of Hong Yizhou, a tunnel engineer in "Cloudy Mountain". This year happens to be the 100th anniversary of the founding of the party, and it is also a story about the old railway soldiers of China Railway Construction.

After reading the script, I was moved by the theme and emotional core. In fact, the establishment of the railway soldiers has been disbanded. Many young people today do not know what the old Chinese railway soldiers are like, nor do they know the stories that happened to them. As an actor, this is an opportunity for me to use this movie to promote the spirit of the old railway soldiers and China Railway Construction, and to show everyone our Chinese strength and China's speed.

In order to understand the background of the story, we went to the museum of the China Railway Construction Headquarters, where there is the entire development history of the old railway soldiers. 

After returning, I and Huang Zhizhong, who played the father in the film, started climbing training before shooting. I have to practice for more than two hours a day on average, which lasted for more than 20 days-it may not seem like a very long time, but in fact, people who have been exposed to rock climbing should know that the whole person hangs up, gravity is exerting When a person pulls down, there is an illusion of falling every time he climbs. In less than two hours, his arms will be sour and swollen, and he can't even hold his hands.

t01b54ad4ada82bd8be.webp

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

(Posted on: Saturday, 11 September 2021)

Zhu Yi Long was recently also criticised for visiting a Japanese Shrine in 2016

- What is the True Story?

Heian Shrine, Kyoto, Japan

3904_top.jpg

The Garden Behind The Main Building3904_02.jpg

Spoiler
220px-Heian-jing%C5%AB_otenmon1.jpg
Heian Shrine - Main Entrance 

In 2016, Zhu Yi Long, his good friend Peng Guan Ying and Yang Mi were invited by a Magazine to Kyoto, Japan for some Photo Shoots.  In his spare time, Zhu Yi Long went site-seeing nearby and  Helan (Heian) Shrine (平安神宮) is one of the places he passed by. "Heian" is the former name of "Kyoto".

This shrine where Zhu Yi Long went is a popular attraction in Japan.  Even the major domestic travel agencies  and review websites have guides and ratings on it.   It is certified by the Chinese Embassy in Japan as a tourist attraction. It has nothing to do with war criminals.

Heian Shrine mainly worships Emperor Hengmu (in Japanese is Emperor Kammu 737-806) and Emperor Xiaoming (in Japanese is Emperor Komei 1831-1867) of Japan.  Both of whom have never participated in the war of aggression against China in History.  There is no worshipping of any War Criminals in it.

The only black point is that a Japanese commander Komatsu Teruhisa, was once in charge of managing the shrine  for a while.

It is worth mentioning that Heian Shrine has a certain relationship with the imperial palaces of the Tang Dynasty of China - that is it's Architecture. The building is deeply influenced by the Ziwei City of Luoyang.   Heian Shrine is more of a Tourist Attraction, which is fundamentally different from Yasukuni Shrine.

Let me share the following extract below:

"Heian Shrine in Japan is Kyoto’s largest building in the style of the Tang Dynasty. It enshrines the emperor who was subordinate to the Tang dynasty.  That emperor was assassinated during the Meiji Restoration and Japan’s external expansion. It is the most famous tourist attraction in Kyoto. It’s okay for Chinese people to visit the shrine!"

Note:

Zhu Yi Long's new movie - "Cloudy Mountain" has started screening in the cinemas on 8 September. While the Official Screening is on 17 September 2021.

What is the motive of the people who bring up this issue?

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 12 September 2021)

The Director of "Cloudy Mountain" talks about Zhu Yi Long : He is very handsome and gentle, but his inner strength touches me

"Cloudy Mountain" had a pre-screening on 11 September 2021.  And a Premiere Event in Beijing today, 12 September 2021.

Director Li Jun said he chose Zhu Yi Long because he is very delicate and gentle, "even a little bit shy.  But when we are talking about characters, sometimes the moments in his eyes make me feel the inner kind of him - Strength, even a little bit of Fanaticism.  This moves me."

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

(Posted on: Monday, 13 September 2021)

The pre-sale box office of  "Cloudy Mountain" soared, but Zhu Yi Long was discredited.  Weibo CEO spoke out 

"Cloudy Mountain" was about to be released.  But Zhu Yi Long was discredited.

Some "enthusiastic" netizens created the topic of "Zhu Yi Long's Heian Shrine Photo", questioning his "inappropriate act".

In just 2 days, the reading volume of this topic has exceeded 130 million. And the super communication power cannot be underestimated.

Gong Jun's studio issued a clarification statement early.  But Zhu Yi Long's studio did not respond to the "malicious smear".

Weibo CEO made a righteous statement:

"Some accounts maliciously misinterpreted the artist's travel videos, pieced together screenshots to spread rumours and broke the news.  Forcibly linked hot topics.  This behaviour disrupted the order of the community.  And it runs counter to the goal of "Qinglang Operation" - the goal of rectifying the chaos of the "Meal Circle" !

At present, multiple accounts that spread rumours have been banned.

Note:

What the Weibo CEO said is true. After the Qinglang Operation was launched, many unscrupulous artists were blocked. At the same time, many netizens began to maliciously spread rumors and try to block the artists who they dislike. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

On 9/12/2021 at 6:49 PM, hush puppy said:

Weibo CEO made a righteous statement:

"Some accounts maliciously misinterpreted the artist's travel videos, pieced together screenshots to spread rumours and broke the news.  Forcibly linked

Note:

What the Weibo CEO said is true. After the Qinglang Operation was launched, many unscrupulous artists were blocked. At the same time, many netizens began to maliciously spread rumors and try to block the artists who they dislike. 

Hello, Thanks for providing information about this rumor, I have read some things on twitter, but did not respond to those tweets to avoid making the rumor bigger. the timing of rumor is noteworthy for sure, especially so close to Movie's release. I am glad Weibo's CEO addressed the issue.  Thanks again for your insight and translation. I hope Cloudy mountain does well.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Sahar said:

Hello, Thanks for providing information about this rumor, I have read some things on twitter, but did not respond to those tweets to avoid making the rumor bigger. the timing of rumor is noteworthy for sure, especially so close to Movie's release. I am glad Weibo's CEO addressed the issue.  Thanks again for your insight and translation. I hope Cloudy mountain does well.

@Sahar  Glad to see you back!   I was wondering - where have all of Zhu Yi Long's Fans have gone to. 

- To "Twitter" I supposed.  I notice one of his fans kept directing others to Twitter for further discussions.

- While some have switched allegiance to WOH stars :lol:

I don't like to use my mobile  for idle browsing. Nor do I have the time.  I only do idle browsing at home - when I'm free.  So my Laptop is fine for me.

• Like 2

(Posted on: Friday, 17, September 2021)

Zhu Yi Long's "Cloudy Mountain" broke tens of millions at the box office in 11 hours.  The latest favorable rate of 99% is super strong

Judging from the current box office situation, this movie broke through 10 million box office at the last moment of pre-sale, which is indeed very good in the current environment.  11 hours after it was officially released, the film's first day's box office has exceeded 11 million, and the total box office has reached 13 million.

In addition, the current attendance rate of this movie is 4.1%, and it is rare to have such results on weekdays. There was news before that the movie’s reputation was very high, and Douban’s ratings are no surprise after it’s released. Judging from the latest scoring situation, a total of 119 new scores, 118 are five stars, the remaining one is rated 3 stars, the comments are also "not bad", the praise rate is as high as 99%. It should not be an exaggeration to describe this movie as "almost no bad reviews".

I share below one of the Reviews I have come across:

"To be honest, before I watched it, I really didn’t have much hope for this type of movie in China. I won’t say anything about special effects. The plot is embarrassing and sensational is a common problem of this kind of movies in China in the past.

But "Cloudy Mountain" made me really fragrant. From the beginning, the high-burning plot is intense and exciting all the way.  The crisis appears one by one, and the level of resolution is progressive.

There are interspersed father-son love embellishments, and there are sensational parts but moderately. The film does not strongly highlight the male protagonist. Individual heroes, but united efforts. Everyone is a civilian hero. Even the dragging figures that must have appeared in such films in the past did not appear. Like it here! 

I have watched many European and American disaster films over the years, but none of them shocked and moved me as much as "Cloudy Mountain"! 

Not only did the actors perfectly interpret this group of infrastructural people who live for everyone, this group of retrogrades in times of crisis, ordinary heroes when disaster strikes, their beliefs and their choices are admirable! Therefore, I can say without exaggeration that the release of "Cloudy Mountain" not only fills the gap in domestic disaster movies, but also creates a new height, and can even be said to be a milestone in domestic disaster movies."

My Say:

What can I say?  Such An Excellent Review!

Famous Quotes From "CLOUDY MOUNTAIN" :

"Man Is Not Born To Be A Hero.  But Chooses To Be A Hero."

"There Are No Heroes Who Fall From The Sky. Only Mortals Who Come Forward."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

(Posted on: Saturday, 18 Septeber 2021)

Zhu Yi Long gave another Outstanding Performance in "Cloudy Mountain" :thumbsup:

"Cloudy Mountain" is the first time that Zhu Yi Long has acted as a male number one on the big screen. It is a test of his acting skills and cinema appeal. 

The scenes that made me cry the most:

1) The emotions of the son here are very complicated.  He has regrets about the past, the resentment he has accumulated against his father, and the fear of his powerlessness.  For so many years, he hated and feared his father, and at the same time he was imprisoning himself to judge himself .

In the dark cave, by the dim and gloomy water pool, the son who is trapped by the heart demon, cried and mourned .

His father was always working and not at home.  When he was twelve years old, he rode his mother to the doctor in a heavy rain. An accident happened while passing the bridge and his mother accidentally fell into the river and died. He develops a Phobia of rivers since then.

"I am in my thirties now. You can't look down on me for anything I do." "Just because I drowned my mother."

Zhu Yi Long performed all kinds of complex emotions, accurate, subtle and touching.

Only when the actors show the deepest and most broken emotions can they construct the basis of empathy.

And how to mobilize emotions and convey them with the correct performance carrier is a technical activity that complements each other.

Of course, what is important is also the awe of performance and the recognition that it is a duty to "suffer" acting seriously and earnestly.

Being hung upside down in a cave, or soaking in the cold water, being an actor, whether he is in awe of the industry, whether he is involved in it or even "self-suffering" to add a sense of authenticity to the role, the audience can see.

2) The old father used his life as a bridge, not only to save his life, but also to save thousands of innocents.   When the old father fell into the abyss, he raised his spread hands and made a salute. Tears collapsed.  However devastated Xiao Hong (Zhu Yi Long) is, he has to continue racing against time to finish his task of saving lives. Otherwise his father's death would have been in vain.

It is worthy of praise that the performance of the actors here is not crazy stacking and venting, but very restrained.

The story is fictitious, but the emotional experience is real.

Sharing with you all some interesting Chinese Idioms From "Cloudy Mountain" :

"In the disaster" In front of us, the legend of the Westerners is Noah’s Ark. Our ancestors' stories were Jingwei reclaiming the sea and Foolish Old Man moving mountains."

1st Idiom

精卫填海 (Jing wei tian hai):

Idiom. Literary: "Jingwei" is a mythical bird. It tries to fill up the ocean with pebbles. Meaning "Determination in the face of Impossible Odds"

2nd Idiom

愚公移山 (Yu Gong Yi Shan):

Idiom: "The old man moves mountains"

Figuratively:  "Where there's a will; there's a way".

• Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

(Posted on: Saturday, 18 September 2021)

Hundreds of celebrities forwarded official media news, but Zhu Yi Long was hacked for this, and those who picked things up were punished 

Today - September 18th is the 90th anniversary of the 918 (Mukden) Incident in China.

90 years ago, on September 18, 1931 an explosion destroyed a section of railway track near the city of Mukden.  The Japanese, who owned the railways, blamed the Chinese nationalists for the incident and used the opportunity to retaliate and invade Manchuria - which marked  the start of the Japanese Aggression against China.

CCTV News released the news at 0:00, calling for "memorializing the ancestors, remembering History and self-improvement of our generation".  In just half an hour this news was "Reposted 800,000 times. Hundreds of celebrities participated in the reposting.

But only Zhu Yi Long was Hacked!

Among the hundreds of stars, Zhu Yi Long reposted it on time - which is a Positive thing in itself.  But someone had foreseen his action in advance and waited for the arrival of this day to "Pull Him Off the Altar" by bringing up his visit to Heian Shrine of Japan.

Fortunately, the platform provided timely feedback. It says 

"The September 18 Incident has a strong historical seriousness and no one is allowed to take the opportunity to create trouble.  At this time of national tragedy, anyone who made inappropriate remarks will be rationally punished."

After investigation by unrelated personnel, it was found that there were as many as 1956 accounts that exchanged verbal abuse.

Note:

I think it is not too much to say that the Fans of a certain star want Zhu Yi Long to receive the same punishment.  Regardless of the fact that the situations are completely different.

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

(Posted on: Wednesday, 22 September 2021)

As of 21 September, five days after it's release,   the cumulative total box office of "Cloudy Mountain" reached 270 Million Yuan.  While it's daily total box office is RM76 Million Yuan.

Making it the leading champion of the Mid-Autumn Festival Films in China.

"Cloudy Mountain" scored 9.4 points and 9.3 points respectively on the popular ticketing and scoring platforms - Maoyan and Taopiao.  It only scored 6.7 points on Douban.

It is set for a U.K Release on 8 October.

Note :

I'm sure a lot of viewers may think that it is an exaggeration to have Zhu Yi Long climb a mountain bare-handed.  But there is actually such a Sport - although less popular and known.  And the mortality rate of this "Bare Hand Mountain Climbing is 50%.

Besides, in "Cloudy Mountain", Zhu Yi Long's character is a mountain-climbing enthusiast, who has conquered Mt Everest before.

So it is not impossible.  It would be good if the Producer could screen a brief Documentary on "Bare Hand Mountain Climbing" after the ending, to raise public awareness.

In addition, in the movie he actually lost his climbing equipments in the Pandemonium. So it is a believable plot.

But how he got back onto the helicopter.  That part is a bit incredible.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

(Posted on: Friday, 24 September 2021)

Zhu Yi Long: Remembering Our Handsome, Gentle But Pitiful "Zi Heng"  in "The Story Of Ming Lan"

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcms-bucket.ws.126.net%2F2019%2F02%2F14%2F8c9dbfa8d0e04d7899befc1d906043ef.jpeg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

The Casting Director, Wang Hai Long said:  "He is Qi Heng; Qi Heng is him.  Zhu Yi Long is really suitable for this Role."

Netizens also praised him continuously:  "Zhu Yi Long is very in line with Qi Heng."

62bb16168e9f09357c4d19e3_1024.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on: Tuesday, 28 September 2021)

Some Cute Poses From The Love-Birds Of "Cloudy Mountain"  Zhu Yi Long & Jiao Jun Yan

At 21:13:28 on the 28 September 2021, the total box office of the movie "Cloudy Mountain" exceeded 400 million 

Spoiler

daa4-396de693a2b624cdad9147a7c6af92c4.jp

Note: I hope these photos don't disappear after some time.  Which usually happen nowadays. 

• Like 1

(Posted on: Tuesday, 28 September 2021)

"Cloudy Mountain" : Why is the Douban Rating So Low? - 67

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0627%2Feb03dabcj00re54px001xd000hs00bkp.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Actor wins recognition

Looking through the comment area, thousands of viewers said their hearts and minds, and everyone gave the same reason for the negative reviews.

That is, the special effects and plot of "Cloudy Mountain" are difficult to match the excellent screen performance of the main creator.

Some viewers commented: "Cloudy Mountain" Zhu Yi Long and Huang Zhi Zhong's father and son rivalry scenes are very good.  But unfortunately the special effects are not good and the plot is plain.  And he can only give three stars.

The audience also bluntly said: The actors' acting skills are very good.  But it's a pity that the plot is a bit "confused".

The audience's eyes are discerning.  Looking back at the entire "Cloudy Mountain", Zhu Yi Long, Huang Zhi Zhong, Jiao Jun Yan and other creative actors performed really well. Creating empathy for the audience.  But the plot depth is not enough to further enrich the spiritual core of the characters.