Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

1 hour ago, BreezeC said:

Not sure what you all initial thoughts are about these pictures... He's hot...He's handsome...His wind blowing hair etc...

My first thought was... his legs are soooooooooooo longggggggggg hahahaha

LOL, my first thought is that photographer should have taken the photo from bottom up to even more showcase his long legs. This pic looks like it was taken from higher angle, but either way, he has long legs as seen below. :D

005APlnGly1fy3i15olweg30ko0pwu19.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, BreezeC said:

Not sure what you all initial thoughts are about these pictures... He's hot...He's handsome...His wind blowing hair etc...

My first thought was... his legs are soooooooooooo longggggggggg hahahaha

ahahahah yeah! 1518250972.gif 

but I also thought... who choose those large trouser for him? with also the bottom a bit unstitched LOL 1518254212.gif  I'd fire his stylist if I were him...  1518253950.gif1518254683.gif  (I'm italian so maybe I put too much attention on this small details sorry)  it's a bit too much vintage his outfit for this photoshoot for my taste (just my personal thoughts, I'm not saying that he isn't fabulous with it) even if... the colours matches good and all takes second place when you start staring at him and be drawn from his handsomeness and hotness 1518253604.gif

• Like 1

Yilong was seated next to Huang Xiaoming during the event! :w00t:

I got so excited seeing it cuz I used to like HXM a lot, like a lot, when I watched Legend of Condor Heroes (one of the very few chinese dramas I followed), I love seeing Liu Yifei too she's so pretty~ but then I got into tvb dramas and never looked back until ZYL pulled me back in haha~ 

Not to mention he looked extra dashing in white.. :wub: So today is Yezun and yesterday was HeiPao? kekeke.. Sorry I'll just see myself out :phew:

• Like 1

More English subbed vids. hahahahahahahaha. This has to be deliberate trolling. But the joke's on you, I love spongebob. 

more interesting questions from yesterday's interview. It's such a good idea to cut out how awkward the interviewers are. 

world's most obvious prompter reading. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So...I am looking at some of the videos of ZYL waiting or sitting at his seat during some of these awards ceremonies and I noticed an interesting fact. More of a contrast...  While he is sitting there, waiting, looking around, fidgeting with anything in distance (cufflink, speech card, water bottle etc...), everyone else is playing on their phone (Honestly I would be too)... He seems to be absorbing or experiencing the events and observing what's going on instead of finding ways to pass time...I really like that about him...Another plus point for me!

Edit: Updated the clip :)

• Like 4

@biskotmeri I was happy to find that he was seated next to HXM too. In fact, they got to know each other for a long time. They were both taught by the same teacher, Cui Xinqin, in Beijing Film Academy. (So HXM is his senpai.) And ZYL was filming My True Friend with HXM’s wife Angelababy. It’s good to see they got to chat with each other. I just can’t wait to see the China TV Awards on Jan 1! 

As for his recent schedule: the shooting of Tomb Notes Restart is moving from Zhejiang to Fujian, so he’s taking a flight to Xiamen today. I also heard that there is some uncertainty about the airing date of the Story of Minglan. They should have started promoting it if it’s going to air soon. So we have to wait a while for it. The other day, a reporter asked whether he will go to Guangzhou (where the Mango New Year’s event will be held), and he did not confirm the news. Gosh, I wish he could go coz I would want to see him on TV as the new year is coming.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, paopaolong said:

As for his recent schedule: the shooting of Tomb Notes Restart is moving from Zhejiang to Fujian, so he’s taking a flight to Xiamen today. I also heard that there is some uncertainty about the airing date of the Story of Minglan. They should have started promoting it if it’s going to air soon. So we have to wait a while for it. The other day, a reporter asked whether he will go to Guangzhou (where the Mango New Year’s event will be held), and he did not confirm the news. Gosh, I wish he could go coz I would want to see him on TV as the new year is coming.

The Story of MingLan is rumored to air on Dec 24. There are also rumors that Happy Camp has already invited MingLan casts for the drama promotion, so I hope ZYL will also go to promote the drama. I am sure Happy Camp will definitely invite him since he's one of the most popular actor this year ever since Guardian this summer. Happy Camp is aiming for very high viewership for Minglan casts' episode as this appearance will be the first one of Zhao LiYing and Feng ShaoFeng as a couple after they got married. (Rumor is that ZhaoLiying is currently pregnant from her recent photos. She didn't attend her recent modern drama Our Glamorous Time. But i think she will promote more actively since this is one BIG drama with huge investment). 

Also, there are talks on how starring in Zhao LiYing drama will be a good exposure for ZYL as she's like a rating magnet for her dramas. Minglan is also airing on both TV and online, so definitely more exposure for general public. I have faith in Daylight Entertainment Producer Hou HongLiang to deliver another quality drama like Nirvana in Fire and Ode to Joy.   

I have seen celebrities attending New Year Festival so I hope LongGe will at least attend one :rolleyes:. @paopaolong You are right, i remembered too, i think it was during HIFF backstage interview, he didn't confirm anything. He only said he will be filming The Lost Tomb until early next year. 

0067XLNlly1fy7vao1buqj32kx3va4qr.jpg0067XLNlly1fy7vamca7gj31rv2ns1l0.jpg

006IbtbGgy1fy7y1ty20jj323u35s4qq.jpg006GizbOly1fy877itk38j30yi1pcb29.jpg

• Thanks 2

23 hours ago, huilin84 said:

Can i know will airing in what channel TV and the time?

Thanks before :)

It will be in Anhui TV on Jan 1st, 19:30-22:30 Beijing time.

And the Hunan (Mango) TV New Year Concert is confirmed today! So we can see his live performance on Dec. 31st!  The news said that he had been preparing for a month! I just love his attitude and work ethics. If he decides to do something, he will devote 120% effort to it. It must be a very happy new year.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, paopaolong said:

And the Hunan (Mango) TV New Year Concert is confirmed today! So we can see his live performance on Dec. 31st!  The news said that he had been preparing for a month! I just love his attitude and work ethics. If he decides to do something, he will devote 120% effort to it. It must be a very happy new year.

YES!! I was wondering if he will attend any New Year Eve Concert and I am happy it's confirmed now. Minglan is also airing from Hunan TV so double promotion for Hunan TV. 

Some announcement posters from Hunan TV 

a872a2a3ly1fya6paqha9j20u01h9n3f.jpg    0075Nipmly1fyadzd2nacj33vc2kw1l1.jpg

LENOVO Z5S Zhu YiLong Custom Edition 

c34254ddgy1fyadpl9566j20ki0q5abl.jpg

005IigZily1fya88p3tf3j30hl0bl752.jpg

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, paopaolong said:

It will be in Anhui TV on Jan 1st, 19:30-22:30 Beijing time.

Thank you @paopaolong

Hope i can watch. I don't know if we have channel Anhui TV. Can you give me Anhui TV logo?

I need to searching first but i can't read chinesse

10 hours ago, paopaolong said:

I'm happy can see him live again. For this Hunan TV, we have it so i don't need to search again :D

Very happy about the news!!! Hunan TV will definitely host by He Jiong and ZYL is very comfortable with him so I am glad since he won't be too nervous lol and Yes! I can hear him sing...I have been having his song on repeats on my phone since I love his voice lol I actually watch Anhui award show every year because they have a lot of stars that I know and I am happy to see ZYL as one of them this year. As for the New Year Concert, I usually prefer the other station because their stage set up is absolutely amazing like a work of art itself but this year, I know which show to stuck to all the way lol

P.S. I love his curly hair in the pic with striped shirt!!! He really can master any type of hair :)

@huilin84 I think this is their logo...

anhui-tv.png

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, BreezeC said:

@huilin84 I think this is their logo...

Thanks alot @BreezeC :D

52 minutes ago, BreezeC said:

P.S. I love his curly hair in the pic with striped shirt!!! He really can master any type of hair :)

Actualy i like his curly hair too 

Looks very good on him :wub: