Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

His cardigans are so worthy of stealing them. Men's cardigans and sweatshirts/hoodies exist on a scale of how comfy and stealable they look for me. So cosy, give it to me.

I was on vacation, internet wasn't great, so I didn't post much. Also, I need to be very productive in the next half year, so will probably focus mainly on his works that are coming out (but who knows, maybe he will suck me back in to daily obsession). But I'm still lurking, don't be alarmed. If you send me messages I get an email notification, so let me know if you want me to add stuff to the front page : )

Someone added Chinese subtitles to the Lenovo live event video, so now you can use the auto-translate feature on youtube to translate it to english (or your language of choice):

• Thanks 5

8 hours ago, paopaolong said:

Guardian is back on Youku!!!! Omg I’m crying.

I'm so glad to hear that!!! :lol:

I miss him a lot too@TheRedDragon... I've been hoping there'll be an event so he can make an appearance so, fingers crossed!

If anyone's interested or still looking, granting you a dreamlike life is up at kissasian and eng subbed up to ep 31 if i'm not mistaken. I've only just known haha i've been watching while guessing what's going on all these time. The plot's really so so, but ZYL's there and on point as always so there's that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, biskotmeri said:

I'm so glad to hear that!!! :lol:

I miss him a lot too@TheRedDragon... I've been hoping there'll be an event so he can make an appearance so, fingers crossed!

If anyone's interested or still looking, granting you a dreamlike life is up at kissasian and eng subbed up to ep 31 if i'm not mistaken. I've only just known haha i've been watching while guessing what's going on all these time. The plot's really so so, but ZYL's there and on point as always so there's that. 

1 hour ago, TheRedDragon said:

Event on 15th is confirmed to media.

Thanks for the info.:) I was hoping I could skip to ZYL's parts, watching a drama is really time consuming, especially if it doesn't hold interest. ZYL is superb though, so I can watch it just to see him be great. With Minglan and True Friend, I hope we can have his parts alone or at least these dramas get subbed quickly.

I'd like to point out that Granting You A Dreamlike Life is actually being translated by Viki and also watchable there, it's a work in progress thing... at the moment the episodes are up till ep 34 (I'm in the team to translate the serie in my native language ITA) AND I've watched the serie until episode 32. I just want to say that I'm actually enjoying the serie, probably I'm against the majority but I like it; it's far away from perfect but the story it's not so predictable, so it's quite intresting to me... plus... I've to say that I'm madly in love with Fusheng... for not to mention of HOW REALLY GREAT ZYL is in this role... superb indeed!!! 1518253604.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TheRedDragon said:

Can somebody please translate this vid? It looks great

This is great... to hear other people's perspective of ZYL. I don't mind translating it and I posted a comment to ask for permission. Hopefully, I am granted that request lol

36 minutes ago, katthy said:

plus... I've to say that I'm madly in love with Fusheng... for not to mention of HOW REALLY GREAT ZYL is in this role... superb indeed!!! 1518253604.gif

Yeah!!! Join the LFS's club!!! I love this character sooooooooo much!!! I am so happy this drama is being translated so more fans can understand and know LFS!!! :) 

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, BreezeC said:

Yeah!!! Join the LFS's club!!! I love this character sooooooooo much!!! I am so happy this drama is being translated so more fans can understand and know LFS!!! :) 

I love Luo Fu Sheng too :D

This character very adorable :kiss_wink:

• Like 3