Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

Just a quick update on ZYL’s new movie: Infinite Depth. It started filming on Jan 2, will probably wrap up in April, and is scheduled to premiere this summer! Yilong’s character is called Hong Yizhou(洪翼舟), who is a railroad engineer. 

ZYL’s TV series The Rebel is going to show on CCTV-8 in March or April. It’s a 40-episode series.

He also filmed two other projects as a guest performer. One movie called “1921”, in which he played Zhou Enlai, will also premiere this summer. The other is a TV series called 北辙南辕(I don’t know the English name yet) directed by Feng Xiaogang. It is scheduled in Q3.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi peeps! Anyone here is a Guardian fan? I was reading the translated book version by Rainbowseven until he announced he wanted to stop his work on Wattpad. Does anyone know if there's a continuation from then on? Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

(Posted on: Thursday, 8 July 2021)

From this thread, I can see that Zhu Yi Long does have a lot of Fans.  Hence I'm very surprised why his recent drama "The Rebel" did not receive a warm reception.  There is hardly any fans in the "The Rebel" Forum Thread.

"Rebel" is such a great piece of work.  Where have all the Fans of Zhu Yi Long gone to?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...

(Posted on: Wednesday, 11 August 2021)

Cloudy Mountain

The film tells about the 24 hours of geological disasters, including Xiaohong (Zhu Yi Long) and Lao Hong (Huang Zhizhong) as the representatives of infrastructure workers who went against natural disasters and launched life and death rescue.

The poster released this time freezes the moment of crisis when the natural disaster occurs: the county suddenly sinks, the pit swallows many cars like a huge mouth, the crowd is chaotic, open flames are running around, and many rescue helicopters fly to the scene in the air. The surrounding mountains are still engulfing falling rocks and torrents, pressing harder towards the city, and a tense and critical atmosphere is blowing. In the preview, the realistic and shocking disaster scenes brought a strong visual impact.

It is reported that in order to present the anti-disaster epic with the most authentic texture, at the beginning of this year, the crew went deep into the field of Asia's longest karst cave. The most difficult, deep and dangerous place requires hundreds of people to build viable roads for 20 consecutive days and work together to transport equipment before shooting. The art team also went to Enshi, Hubei, Guzhang, Hunan, and Liboli, Guizhou to investigate the actual scenes of multiple tunnels. It took 80 days to build and restore a real construction tunnel: "Paving the foundation, hardening the ground, making splicing keel nets, Then, the cover and rock reversal of nearly a thousand square meters were carried out strictly in accordance with the standards of real Chinese tunnels."

In order to ensure the real effect, Zhu Yi Long insisted on personally completing the difficult scene of climbing the 90-degree rock wall with his bare hands. “For nearly a month, I was hanging on the cliff to shoot in the rain every day, relying on willpower to overcome the extreme cold of the body”.

Under the temperature of more than ten degrees below zero, Huang Zhizhong dived into underwater shooting several times, frankly admitting that "Cloudy Mountain" is "the most demanding work of physical fitness and willpower" since his career, but it is "extremely worth it." Chen Shu and Jiao Junyan also trek through the mountains and rivers for several kilometers to the shooting scene every day.

The film "Cloudy Mountain" is directed by Li Jun, Zhao Xiaoshi is the producer and director of photography, Sha Song and Li Jun are screenwriters, Zhang Ji is the script consultant, and Zhu Yi Long, Huang Zhizhong, Chen Shu, and Jiao Junyan lead the stars. It will be released on September 17 . (Finish)

In the process of filming "Cloudy Mountain", Zhu Yi Long  did a number of difficult action scenes, such as rolling down a karst cave, rock climbing in ice water, etc. The latter was reflected in the trailer, I saw Hong Yizhou (Zhu Yi Long) is on the cliff. He grabs the rock with both hands. Behind him is the cliff of ten thousand meters.  How many surprises will he bring to everyone? We will see you on September 17th.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on: Friday, 13 August 2021)

Actor Zhu Yi Long invested in repairing houses for war veterans

On the evening of August 11, after continuous construction by construction workers, the leaky house of Sun Wude was finally repaired.  Sun Wude is a 94-year-old war veteran.  Looking at the brand new roof, the old man Sun Wude said happily: "Don't be afraid of rain leaks anymore! Thank you care fund! Thank you Zhu Yi Long!"

Shi Wenzhao, a volunteer in our city caring for war veterans in the Anti-Japanese War, said: "It is the actor Zhu Yi Long! The house of the veteran was repaired by Zhu Yi Long." What is going on?

Sun Wade lives in Biancheng Village, Beidu Street, Zhanhe District, and participated in the last battle of the Anti-Japanese War-the Battle of Xixiakou. 

Shi Wenzhao said that the elderly Sun Wude is one of the veterans who have been rescued for a long time by the Charity Fund for Anti-Japanese War Veterans. In recent days, the dilapidated tiled house where the elderly lived was seriously leaking due to continuous rainstorms. After learning about this situation, the volunteer team of Pingdingshan City Caring for Anti-Japanese War Veterans submitted an application for house repair to the Caring for Anti-Japanese War Veterans Charity Fund a week ago. After the actor Zhu Yi Long learned the news from his fans, he immediately told the Guanai Anti-Japanese War Veterans Charity Fund that he would pay for the house repairs.

Volunteers acted immediately and selected the construction team to carry out the construction. On August 11, the construction workers used high-quality thick galvanized pressed color corrugated tile and square steel and worked for 11 hours to finally replace the veteran’s house with a brand new roof.  Zhu Yi Long's donated nearly 7,000 yuan for the repairs .

Shi Wenzhao learned from the charity fund for caring for war veterans that  actor Zhu Yi Long has adopted the fund to support a group of war veterans in recent years. Among them are two veterans of Pingdingshan nationality, each of whom is funded 500 yuan per month. Sun Wude is one of the funded veterans.  Zhu Yi Long's fans also bought food, bedding and clothing for the two veterans many times.

Source: Pingdingshan Evening News

Special Note:

Few people know this.  If the local volunteers have not revealed it, I'm afraid people would have overlooked Zhu Yi Long's kind and noble gesture.  

• Like 2

(Posted on: Sunday, 15 August 2021)

08-15-2021: TODAY - 15th August, the 76th Anniversary of Japan's defeat and surrender, Zhu Yi Long went online to forward the CCTV news official blog with the text - "Remember History.  And Our Generation Will Be Better".

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2

• Like 2

(Posted on: Wednesday, 18 August 2021)

"Cloudy Mountain" - coming soon

Although Zhu Yi Long is called the "top-tier", his acting skills are absolutely unambiguous! As a powerful actor, his spirit of love and dedication has always been highly respected!

Everyone knows that there will be many dangerous scenes in disaster movies, especially movies with geological disasters like "Cloudy Mountain".

Whether it is climbing a cliff in the heavy rain or various dangerous action scenes, Zhu Yi Long chooses to complete it himself, without using a "standin". Regardless of the performance of this movie, this spirit of love and dedication is absolutely to be praised!

Among them is a scene where Zhu Yi Long fell into a karst cave.   Just for a perfect shot, rolling down a ten-meter high platform, Zhu Yi Long shot 17 times! 

Stealing a "Teasing Kiss"

Credits to Wenella for these three video clips

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2021 at 8:47 AM, hush puppy said:

From this thread, I can see that Zhu Yi Long does have a lot of Fans.  Hence I'm very surprised why his recent drama "The Rebel" did not receive a warm reception.  There is hardly any fans in the "The Rebel" Forum Thread.

"Rebel" is such a great piece of work.  Where have all the Fans of Zhu Yi Long gone to?

Hi, The Rebel is really a masterpiece, so precious. Every moment is meaningfull. Every second is worth analizing. Kudos to all the production crew and all the actors. They're amazing. 

It's hard for me too to find an active discussion about the Rebel internationally. But people in weibo were actively discussing the Rebel, peeling every layer on it, analyzing the characters, scenes,events. It's still active till now. But my weakness is on the language, as i only can used google translate. But it's worth and still understandable.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2021 at 4:30 PM, Dian said:

Hi, The Rebel is really a masterpiece, so precious. Every moment is meaningfull. Every second is worth analizing. Kudos to all the production crew and all the actors. They're amazing. 

It's hard for me too to find an active discussion about the Rebel internationally. But people in weibo were actively discussing the Rebel, peeling every layer on it, analyzing the characters, scenes,events. It's still active till now. But my weakness is on the language, as i only can used google translate. But it's worth and still understandable.

@Dian  I agree with you. I rewatch it many times. You can go to Soompi Forum and click on "Mainland China" instead of "Global Celebrities".  Then look for "The Rebel".  You can read the discussions.

I notice most viewers watch  for their favourite stars instead of a good plot.  Most popular dramas have poor plots and actings.

Zhu Yi Long's fans in this Soompi Thread, are either inactive, prefer to "Lurk" or have switched their allegiance to other stars. I've seen a number of them in the thread for "Word Of Honor" and that of the two leads. :frown:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

15 hours ago, hush puppy said:

I agree with you. I rewatch it many times. You can go to Soompi Forum and click on "Mainland China" instead of "Global Celebrities".  Then look for "The Rebel".  You can read the discussions.

That's really great, i will check that page, i never knew that there's a discussion in this forum. Honestly, i can't move on yet from the Rebel, it really hit me hard, beautifully :cry:. The best spy war drama that i've ever watched.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dian said:

That's really great, i will check that page, i never knew that there's a discussion in this forum. Honestly, i can't move on yet from the Rebel, it really hit me hard, beautifully :cry:. The best spy war drama that i've ever watched.

@Dian  Please do.  If you like to discuss, I can join you there.  I was  "Alone" most of the time

• Like 3

(Posted on: Tuesday, 31 August 2021)

Got To Share This News:

Zhu Yi Long Visited His Alma Mater And Was Stopped By The Security Guard 

According to Changjiang Daily, on 22 April 2021, actor Zhu Yi Long  took some time off between work to visit his alma mater at Wuhan No. 14 Middle School, and was stopped by security personnel. Outside.  The security guard doesn't know him at all.

Zhu Yi Long stood at the door obediently and explained to Uncle Security :  "I used to be a student here in Wuhan No. 14 Middle School.  I am now an actor with the surname Zhu.   Today I want to come back to my alma mater to have a look."

He did not have any makeup on.  His hair is not styled up and was only dressed in private clothes.  He only had his agent with him.  He was on his way to the Airport when he passes by his former school.  So he spontaneously decided to stop by.

Speaking of his alma mater, who is not full of feelings, who is not in a mixed mood, Zhu Yi Long is the same. After registering and measuring his temperature in accordance with the admission procedure, he entered the campus where he had lived.

Without this security guard, Zhu Yi Long, who has always been low-keyed, would probably leave the 14th Middle School quietly after walking around.  It can be seen that although Zhu Yi Long's dress is simple and plain, he is still recognised by the teachers and students.

t017244441bb584e49b.webp

Surrounded by teachers and students, Zhu Yi Long talked with everyone patiently, signed one by one, and took a group photo at the end. Textbooks, lesson plans, notes... Everyone signed! Group photo per capita! ........No more, I'm going to turn into a lemon essence again!

The trip to his alma mater not only soothed Zhu Yi Long, but also gave the students the opportunity to get in touch with him. His popularity is an affirmation of Zhu Yi Long's achievements and success !

• Like 4

(Posted on: Thursday, 2 September 2021)

Zhu Yi Long won the case against the "Right Of Reputation".  And the Defendant apologised.  But the Lawyer did not respond to the question of whether he did marry and has a child in a hidden marriage or not.

The Handwritten Statement Of Apology

In the letter of apology, he stated that his inappropriate remarks violated Mr. Zhu Yi Long’s right of reputation. For this, he sincerely apologized and promised that he would not publish it on any platform or occasion in the future. Remarks that violated Mr. Zhu Yi Long's legal rights.

1. This case is a civil dispute over right of reputation, not criminal defamation. The final result is that the two parties reach a mediation.

2. On the day of the trial, Zhu Yi Long's lawyers  Xu Zixuan, and Pi Luokai were asked whether the relationship between husband and wife and father and son was transmitted online, but no clear answer was obtained. Therefore, this case did not address the authenticity of the information transmitted online.