Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

9 hours ago, Leigh Perry said:

Does anyone know when the new Tomb Raiders will be out? I wont get to see them until someones posts them on youtube, but it still be nice to know. Probably not until 2020? Or the later part of 2019, I would guess.

Yep, he is still filming it and if I recall correctly not until April? Since they also have to do a lot of post-production with this drama (all the special effects etc...) I would say the fastest will be the end of 2019 or 2020. As much as I am excited about it, I keep myself away from it because I know it will be a long wait and don't want to get over excited lol 

Do anyone know what's up with that old drama which was suppose to air? Skynet Action? I was looking forward to it and I heard it was postponed... 

• Like 1

On 2/25/2019 at 1:37 AM, BreezeC said:

Do anyone know what's up with that old drama which was suppose to air? Skynet Action? I was looking forward to it and I heard it was postponed... 

Last I've heard it will be aired around mid March. But I'm not sure. 

• Like 1

I just saw that Skynet Action should be airing on 3/12. Anyway, also just want to post two Ads. 

Normally, my internal thought would be like "Pen are too dirty to put in your mouth..."

Now, when ZYL does it, my thought "Oh my god, he put the pen in his mouth...I need a fan!" lol

Normally, my internal thought would be like "Drinking with a straw is a very normal thing..."

When ZYL does it, my thought "OMG! OMG! That expression on his face and the movement of his throat...my heart!" 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 3/1/2019 at 9:36 AM, liubeko said:

Last I've heard it will be aired around mid March. But I'm not sure. 

The airing date of the Skynet Action is settled on March 12th. It can be watched on Youku.

And he also attended an awards ceremony for Dragon TV which will be aired on March 9th.

• Thanks 3

16 hours ago, Moony Moony said:

I just want to share this video. He walks in like a big boss and then.... gets lost hahaha. So cute!!!! 

Yesss, but he was so so so so cute. 

Edited by shinai27

Regarding the post about YXH tried to defamed his fans in China, I have struggled whether to post my comment because I hate to disturb the positive and lovely tone in this thread. However fairness wins me over. Like a coin has two sides, so does a story.

What I can say that a big portion of his Chinese fans are not that innocent. People join the thread from the beginning may still remember Avenue X, who has produced quite a few excellent videos purely out of love and at least two pieces of her work were shared/referred to in this thread. She was trolled by his Chinese fans. As far as I could recall, she mentioned it (not in detail) in her social media.  (It hasn't stopped her from following him and keeping on producing works on him. A generous lady!).

I haven’t been to this forum for several months because of what a big group of his Chinese fans did (not to me but to others). I was so disgusted that I was not able to spend time on translating his stuff anymore. Now I am recovered a little bit from it and came back to take a look and saw that post.

I am sorry about the distraction. ZhuYilong is an excellent person and actor. It is good enough just to believe in him and sharing his own stuff.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I have a question... I may have asked this already, so please forgive me if I have. Does anyone know where to purchase dvds of dramas or movies? Legal, not bootlegs. Used copies are fine, but does need to play in Region 1, where I am, and have Eng subs. In original packaging. I've looked on Amazon, not much luck, though I did fine a few things that can be rented to watch through Amazon Prime. But I would really love to have my own sets, if that is possible.

@qjysI know exactly how you feel...I learned about Avenue X and felt really sorry for her...and I started staying away from his fans as well...

I am not saying 'all' his fans are like that but I understand when you are in the spotlight there are both good and bad, just like there are good and bad fans/followers...I really don't want to get into this topic much because I just want to enjoy 'liking' and 'admiring' ZYL and if you get into things too deeply, that initial feeling will be tarnished. It is like when you really enjoying watching a drama and then you look too deep behind the scenes and learned about all this politic/shady stuff behind it, you just may lost your enjoyment from the drama even if it is a very good drama. As long as I enjoy ZYL, the person and admire his talents, I don't really want to focus on stuff that will dim that feeling especially on fans that he have no control over. As long as he didn't do anything that will tarnish my feeling for him, I am fine lol

Btw, anyone know where to watch Skynet Action? I'm not a VIP member of Youku but I can't even find episode one which should be free :(

11 minutes ago, Leigh Perry said:

I have a question... I may have asked this already, so please forgive me if I have. Does anyone know where to purchase dvds of dramas or movies? Legal, not bootlegs. Used copies are fine, but does need to play in Region 1, where I am, and have Eng subs. In original packaging. I've looked on Amazon, not much luck, though I did fine a few things that can be rented to watch through Amazon Prime. But I would really love to have my own sets, if that is possible.

Yesasia is the only site I know of...maybe someone else will know more...good luck! :)

5 hours ago, BreezeC said:

Btw, anyone know where to watch Skynet Action? I'm not a VIP member of Youku but I can't even find episode one which should be free

you can try this link :  https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzk5NDc2NTgwNA==.html?spm=a2ha1.12325017.m_5296.5~5!2~5~5~5~5~5~A

5 hours ago, BreezeC said:

As long as I enjoy ZYL, the person and admire his talents, I don't really want to focus on stuff that will dim that feeling especially on fans that he have no control over. As long as he didn't do anything that will tarnish my feeling for him, I am fine lol

i'm agree with you :blush:

It has been announced by Chopard that Zhu Yilong will be invited to their Baselworld 2019 events on March 20-21. He will do a live broadcast on Yizhibo then. 

And it’s one month away from his 31st birthday, I think he’s gonna spend the day on the set of Tomb Notes Restart. But I really hope there would be some kind of fan meeting or another live broadcast.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I thought I had posted this, but it might be because of my VPN it didn’t got through.

There’s always been an ongoing discussion about Zhu Yilong’s fans. I know that you might feel sorry for Avenue X. I liked her videos too. But I must say I started to feel strange about her recently. And not only her, there have been a few really talented fans whom I was following acted strangely. They have been trying to start a fight amongst his fans, mislead the public opinions, or be a fan leader to sell something, etc. So I unfollowed them. 

From what I know of, it’s because some will get paid for saying something or even selling their accounts. (I’m not saying Avenue X is doing that. But there’s a possibility.) So I don’t trust anyone online, because you don’t know the real guy behind that account, and sadly people can do anything for money. I’m following Zhu Yilong himself, not his company, his friends, or his fans. A particular fan does not stand for the whole fan base. And nothing can change my feelings about ZYL unless he himself does something I cannot tolerate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 3/21/2019 at 5:43 PM, paopaolong said:

I thought I had posted this, but it might be because of my VPN it didn’t got through.

There’s always been an ongoing discussion about Zhu Yilong’s fans. I know that you might feel sorry for Avenue X. I liked her videos too. But I must say I started to feel strange about her recently. And not only her, there have been a few really talented fans whom I was following acted strangely. They have been trying to start a fight amongst his fans, mislead the public opinions, or be a fan leader to sell something, etc. So I unfollowed them. 

From what I know of, it’s because some will get paid for saying something or even selling their accounts. (I’m not saying Avenue X is doing that. But there’s a possibility.) So I don’t trust anyone online, because you don’t know the real guy behind that account, and sadly people can do anything for money. I’m following Zhu Yilong himself, not his company, his friends, or his fans. A particular fan does not stand for the whole fan base. And nothing can change my feelings about ZYL unless he himself does something I cannot tolerate.

I know how you feel. I saw AvunueX's video clip and felt sad for her. However, I think Cbiz is more than complicated so we just focus on Zhu Yi Long and we never be lost. 

He created Instagram account and became spokesman of Chopard. He made my day. Huhu 

I've been watching some of the dramas and films ZYL has done. And so far, wonderful work, BUT... can anyone tell me if he has ever played a character that doesn't end up horribly tragicly alone, dead, or turned into a bad guy? It would be nice to NOT be shouting NO NO NO! at the end of every program. The neighbors already think I'm weard. lol

11 hours ago, Leigh Perry said:

I've been watching some of the dramas and films ZYL has done. And so far, wonderful work, BUT... can anyone tell me if he has ever played a character that doesn't end up horribly tragicly alone, dead, or turned into a bad guy? It would be nice to NOT be shouting NO NO NO! at the end of every program. The neighbors already think I'm weard. lol

Yang and his Summer? 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Leigh Perry said:

Have you watched The Princess Is Back (Royal Sister Returns)? You can search it on YouTube. This is an unbearably dramatic TV series, lol. At least, ZYL's character has a happy ending. 

Or you can try As Flowers Fade And Fly Across The Sky. I think this is your only choice if you're looking for a bright and funny character from ZYL :D. This drama also has a terrible screenplay (for my taste) :D, and he just plays a subordinate role, but I can look at his handsome face and forget all about the script, lol. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Moony Moony said:

Have you watched The Princess Is Back (Royal Sister Returns)? You can search it on YouTube. This is an unbearably dramatic TV series, lol. At least, ZYL's character has a happy ending. 

Or you can try As Flowers Fade And Fly Across The Sky. I think this is your only choice if you're looking for a bright and funny character from ZYL :D. This drama also has a terrible screenplay (for my taste) :D, and he just plays a subordinate role, but I can look at his handsome face and forget all about the script, lol. 

Doesn't he die in As Flowers Fade and Fly Across the Sky? I will certainly take a look at these two. Thank you!