Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

8 hours ago, huongpham82 said:

Right. I know how to sub, and although I dont know Chinese but many of the dramas and ZYL's cutscenes are availabe with sub of my language, I can translate from my language into English but subbing takes so much time (I used to do that so I know it) :D. I thought of subbing some cutscene video but not sure its necessary :rolleyes:

Shame you can't get paid for doing the translation subtitles. It would be a nice way to earn some cash.

15 hours ago, liubeko said:

Don't worry. I'm sure we all had the same problem at first. Or that was what happened to me. I remeber watching videos on Youtube and feeling frustrated because I didn't know where the clips were from. And of course the lack of subtitles in most of his works is a maddening issue too. So far, the only dramas with complete English subtitles that I've found are Guardian, Letting you float like a dream, Xiao Shi Yi Lang, Story of Ming Lan and the movie Yang and his Summer. Border Town Prodigal and Royal Sister Returns, are only partialy subbed. 

Yeah, I'm running into that too. There have been one or two of the song videos-the ones people edit lots of clips together for a piece of music? Anyway, one or two that the original poster actually listed-in order of appearance!-the names of the films/series the clip is taken from. I really wish more people would do that.

22 hours ago, Leigh Perry said:

Thanks! I wish I could use the (characters?) to do a google search, or a youtube search, but I dont have those writing forms, as I dont speak the language. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

You can copy and paste the characters like I do:D. 朱一龙 电视剧 to search for ZYL's films in YouTube, 朱一龙 白狐仙 for White Fox Spirit, no Engsub :D

3 minutes ago, Moony Moony said:

You can copy and paste the characters like I do:D. 朱一龙 电视剧 to search for ZYL's films in YouTube, 朱一龙 白狐仙 for White Fox Spirit, no Engsub :D

Acctually, I tried that, and kept getting other films The Fox Spirit, ect ect. So if you found it, even WITHOUT english subs, would you please post a link? Cause I would still like to see. it.  Please and Thankyou!

2 minutes ago, Leigh Perry said:

Acctually, I tried that, and kept getting other films The Fox Spirit, ect ect. So if you found it, even WITHOUT english subs, would you please post a link? Cause I would still like to see. it.  Please and Thankyou!

Is this the film you're looking for??? 

40 minutes ago, Leigh Perry said:

Shame you can't get paid for doing the translation subtitles. It would be a nice way to earn some cash.

No no I am not that good to get paid, just put an understandable translation and do it for fun. 

This below one is quite funny, not sure its available with E sub?

1 hour ago, Moony Moony said:

Is this the film you're looking for??? 

I'm sorry, I don't know how to delete the video. Seems it's not available in this country.  I think this is "The Story of Ming Lan, yeah? If not, can you tell me what the title is? I know it's a pain, but I really would appreciate.

AND JUST TO MAKE THINGS MORE COMPLICATED!!                                                                                                                                                       Can anyone tell me what Phim Hoa Tạ Hoa Phi Hoa Mãn Thiên Tập means? I think part of that is the title. It appears to be a series.

On 8/17/2018 at 12:40 AM, siobhanne said:

@xienrue Looks wise on screen for me he really blossomed in 2014 with Love for 3 Lifetimes. Before that he had a more homely look, I have no idea why, the face is the same. Maybe the age, since I'm almost 30, so would be weird to find a kid attractive. But from then on he's 10/10 for me. He got a lot of fans from Love for 3 Lifetimes. He is scorching hot in Border Town Prodigal. So I think since then it would be a no-brainer to cast him. But actually his career was indeed picking up after that. 

Acting wise he is so strong in the facial expressions and subtle emotions department. In really passionate scenes I think he could be even more adventurous, he doesn't have so much variety in expressing anger in my opinion. It feels like he's holding back a bit. Maybe because he's a chill guy? I want to see voice cracking, whispers, crying from anger, going high energy, then quiet, then up again, the whole shebang. But he's so dedicated and hard working so I think he will experiment and develop. Body language wise, obviously he's great at action, otherwise, stuff to do with small habits and such he is good, but I've yet to see where just based on the posture or walking you can see a variety of characters. It will be awesome to see him develop in that regard as well. Voice acting wise he's way better than the dubbers in portraying his own characters, so stop dubbing him please. 

My own opinion, his character in Wang Yang Ming (before 2014) looks good. Have no chance watching whole series though.

It’s gonna be Chinese New Year tomorrow! Stay tuned to CCTV-1 Spring Festival Gala on Feb. 4 coz Zhu Yilong will perform a show about basketball LIVE! Let’s just celebrate the year of the pig with him. (Although the haters are always using pig to mock his family name, pigs are cute animals to me.) 

It is said that his show will be jointly performed by Li Yifeng, many talented basketball players and street dancing kids. It’ll feel like High School Musical. He’s been rehearsing very hard for it.

• Like 4

On 2/2/2019 at 12:59 AM, Moony Moony said:

@Leigh Perry

Here's the link of As Flowers Fade and Fly Across The Sky (Hoa Ta Hoa Phi Hoa Man Thien) ep 01 in which ZYL is a second lead. And in my opinion, watching this series is just a kind of torture, lol. 

Here's the link of 白狐仙- White Fox Spirit 

I can't watch it on youtube link, as it's been blocked in the US on copyright grounds, apparently. I did find out that there is an alternate title, White Fox Fairy. I'll try to find that post, so I can post it here-just a notice, not the show, darn it. Anyway, I DID trace back the As Flowers Fly episode, to Dailymotion-Thank You!  Do you know of another link for White Fox Spirit That has not been blocked in the US? I'll keep looking also.

Edited by Leigh Perry
Add onto text. Sorry, I don't know how to remove the video.

17 minutes ago, Moony Moony said:

@Leigh PerryI think this link is a re-up from YouTube, :D. Try and see if you're lucky 

https://vidbyte.com/view/UPKYgvufzsU

Nope-it's blocked. I did find Resurrection-but it doesn't have English subtitles, sadly. Here is the link  

I'm going to look on Amazon.com-see if I can find some of these. Amazon prime rents movies digitally for cheap. I'll let y'all know what I find.

Also, does anyone have a link for Da Ming Pin Fei?

• Thanks 1

Well, I just finished watching Guardian. Now, I need to find the novel and-the English translation isn't very good, but, at lest it's something.  I also see why the government suppressed the show. There was another season planned and ready to start filming, when they were shut down. That ending, was too much like lovers saying goodbye, until we meet again.

Anyway, if anyone wants the link to the English language novel, please let me know, and if it is permitted, I'll post the link here. And yeah, I cried too. And I don't cry easily.

2 hours ago, Leigh Perry said:

Also, does anyone know what this is?  The heading says Run Through Time, but I'm not sure that's the title. Here is the link

It’s called Substitute Bride (替身新娘), a sketch from the variety show. It’s not an independent tv series. Here’s a link:

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4421773/?share_source=copy_link&p=1&ts=1549247145&share_medium=iphone&bbid=ca1920afef1219ad0a17e5a226801afd

In fact, a lot of his works can be found on bilibili.com, but there’s no Eng subtitles.

As for Guardian, I just wanna mention that even when they started filming in 2017, there was no plans for a second season, nor did they start filming one. It’s always a one-season tv series. Indeed, they adapted the novel badly with that ending. I’ve read the original novel and I love it so much. I’ve been following the English translation too and I think it’s good too. 

• Like 2