Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

On 12/25/2018 at 4:33 PM, BreezeC said:

ZYL's press con common theme: Short answer, always get cue by host, always try to be urge to talk more, look for partners to help him answer questions, yes, right, correct, agree...

I love your @BreezeC analysis of LongGe reactions for the press con. The conversations between FSF and ZYL go like this - 

FSF - lwoalsdgjaksldf;asf .... right?

ZYL - ya, right.

FSF - 2l@$()kljaljadfj....correct?

ZYL - ya, agree.

LOL, FSF is just like Bai Yu trying to liven up the mood. Two funny gifs that I found on weibo 

When LongGe doesn't know how to answer 

6c5404c3ly1fyj1z8xymkg20do0csu0y.gif

Vs. When LongGe knows how to answer :D

6c5404c3ly1fyj1z5er26g20ee0d4kjn.gif

29 minutes ago, BreezeC said:

Oh boy Oh boy! Did anyone watched MingLan yet? I just saw ZYL's appearance and I didn't expect to be thrown into the sweetest of first love overload! Totally did not expect this but oh boy, it is going to hurt so bad later on... Seriously, ZYL need a sweet romance comedy where he and the female lead throw us with tons and tons of sweetness for like maybe 30 episode and the next 20 can show them working on their relationship and then a happy ending. No more one-sided love, no more sad ending... I can live with a whole drama on ZYL acting and a great chemistry with a great actress with no twist or turn in the plot lol 

I plan to watch MingLan after half of the drama completes its run. But I am going to watch his CUT on weibo and follow the drama for now. ZYL's character Qi Heng Xiao Gong Ye is just really sweet. My heart hurts for his character in the drama. He's supposedly MingLan's first love so things will progress towards Second Uncle (FSF's character) along the way. /sigh/ he's so head over heels for MingLan right now. Really, ZYL should do another romantic comedy drama again, i know he has pretty much acted in a lot of different genres but I want to see him in fluffy romance after his new found fame. But then again, he is an actor who wants to branch out more into different characters, so i don't mind him taking on more challenging roles. 

I am bracing myself for one more drama of him as a second lead in "My True Friend" then no more second lead syndrome. Btw, Minglan douban's rating is currently 8.1, so i hope ZYL can receive a lot of love from his character Qi Heng. 

• Like 4

@gg9whitediamond I love the gif you found! So adorable! Minglan is really a good drama so far, I mean I am not 'fast-forwarding' and 'roll my eyes' at any scenes yet and the acting are great so far so even if QH is not on scene, I still enjoy this drama. I was expecting QH to be a bit reserve type of scholar but didn't realize he is so sweet and adorable. Now I prefer to call him Yuan Ruo Ge Ge (元若哥哥) as he asked MingLan to call him that... Too bad this is a sinking ship... :( 

Btw, we may still have one second lead syndrome from "The Rhapsody of A Summer Dream" Ke Ze, whenever that drama is airing...

• Like 2

@BreezeC I can tell the drama production is a quality content from costumes to directing from trailers and cuts that i have seen so far. Daylight Ent is really a heavyweight in the drama industry for those reasons. They have two dramas (Like a Flowing River, and MingLan) the former has raving reviews on Douban even though the genre is not my cup of tea, but I will watch it when i have time. Anyway, I am going sidetrack, :D going back to MingLan, I have been calling Qi Heng Xiao Gong Ye for his character name coz his studio and others on weibo have been calling that. But after ep 4, I also like Yuan Ruo GeGe, its feel more intimate. We can probably enjoy 10 eps of a sinking ship....with MingLan. ZYL really makes his character really cute and adorable. Just look at him eating haha~~:wub:

9a789c84ly1fyl4ggdq5mg20qo0m27wl.gif

You are right about that, i always forget about that drama "The Rhapsody of A Summer Dream" even Xiao Longbao tend to not mention that drama when talking about his future dramas, it's always those three -- Minglan, My True Friend, The Lost Tomb. 

"The Rhapsody of A Summer Dream" is gonna be shelved longer due to korean actress Go Jun Hee. Even though hallyu ban has lifted, i haven't seen any news for dramas with Korean stars. I actually wish Hallyu ban continues coz i like keeping Cent and Kent separate. When dubbing K star, lips and voices don't match so it's awkward to watch. And imo, there's this weird vibe with kstars in c dramas. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BreezeC said:

Oh boy Oh boy! Did anyone watched MingLan yet? I just saw ZYL's appearance and I didn't expect to be thrown into the sweetest of first love overload! Totally did not expect this but oh boy, it is going to hurt so bad later on... Seriously, ZYL need a sweet romance comedy where he and the female lead throw us with tons and tons of sweetness for like maybe 30 episode and the next 20 can show them working on their relationship and then a happy ending. No more one-sided love, no more sad ending... I can live with a whole drama on ZYL acting and a great chemistry with a great actress with no twist or turn in the plot lol 

All right I REALLY REALLY REALLY have to agree with you about this!!! :D

I didn't watch MingLan yet but just fhrom the trailer that I saw... I already can tell that it'll really hurt for his character later... T.T

• Like 1

I still contemplating watch Ming Lan or not. After saw Long Ge tears and predictable tragic future as 2nd male lead I feel it will crush me bad. I just hope Qi Heng won't end up with annoying villain girl :mellow:

22 hours ago, gg9whitediamond said:

I am bracing myself for one more drama of him as a second lead in "My True Friend" then no more second lead syndrome. Btw, Minglan douban's rating is currently 8.1, so i hope ZYL can receive a lot of love from his character Qi Heng.

Actually he has another drama as 2nd lead :unsure: https://mydramalist.com/21028-the-rhapsody-of-a-summer-dream

21 hours ago, BreezeC said:

Now I prefer to call him Yuan Ruo Ge Ge (元若哥哥) as he asked MingLan to call him that... Too bad this is a sinking ship... :( 

I feel sad already :pensive:

13 hours ago, umari93 said:

To be honest i don't want to watch his drama minglan, i'm so worry about his character in there, i don't want to see his sorrow and the tear, espesially the ending...i don't want to see his dead again

In this drama he didn't dead. He will  havea good career.

I really recommend you to watch his cut in this drama. He is trying to pursue minglan but failures.

He acting very well.

Edited by Yangxue Han

4 hours ago, Yangxue Han said:

In this drama he didn't dead. He will  havea good career.

I really recommend you to watch his cut in this drama. He is trying to pursue minglan but failures.

He acting very well.

Are you sure he won't die...i'm so glad, ok i will watch it...thanks  @Yangxue Han 

1 hour ago, umari93 said:

Are you sure he won't die...i'm so glad, ok i will watch it...

Ah hahahahahaha! You are funny but I know how you feel... As ZYL's fan, we must be tired and fed up with the many time he died lol QH is really a good character for now to enjoy and watch because he is still in his naive or youth phase but once the growing up/facing reality happens, it is going to be sad...sigh...but I will still watch it. Maybe that's why I am dragging my feet a bit in this drama because I don't want to see the sad part yet...need to prepare myself!

8 hours ago, siobhanne said:

Photo book buying

so the photo book thing that is a gift to fans at only 150 yuan for 2.5kg of longge pictures is not limited amount. And there are still some 17 days or so left of pre-sale. So I think those of you who are interested can band together and try to figure out how to buy copies. 

:bawling: I have been trying to purchase it for the past hours and it is sooo hard to make a payment. Arghhh....not even sure, what I am doing wrong...I guess I'll just keep trying...alipay is not working for me somehow...strange...

28 minutes ago, BreezeC said:

:bawling: I have been trying to purchase it for the past hours and it is sooo hard to make a payment. Arghhh....not even sure, what I am doing wrong...I guess I'll just keep trying...alipay is not working for me somehow...strange...

About the photobook, LongGe is definitely paying back to fans. It's definitely cheap considering 280 pictures 2.5kg photo book with a tons of goodies plus 5% of sales going to charity. He's an angel. Currently 120k photo books are sold. 

I am trying to buy one too, but since i don't have a mainland phone number, i can't enter the shipping address. It looks like i can do international shipping. Does anyone know how to proceed from here? 

• Like 1

@siobhanne Thanks for the post. Appreciated! However, just like the person that post the guide, I have trouble making payment because they have limited payment option. So I went to Taobao and check to see if it is available. They do have it available but it looks like it will have to go through a third party with additional cost 188 instead of 150. I assume the third party seller is buying in bulks and then selling it at a greater price to make profit. I am not sure how legit this is... and I am not trying to promote this type of actions but just want to share another option if you really want the photobook. Purchase at your own risk lol